September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells amazing. Unparalleled in my world. This is the only gloss I ever buy - I am more of a matte lipstick or balm kind of girl. But this stuff smells so good and is moisturizing. I worked at Bath & Body Works in my teens and since there is no store where I live now, I pick more up every time I'm in New York at the CO Bigelow store!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find that I wear this lip gloss on lazy days when my lips need good moisture. I LOVE the taste and smell of this gloss. It lasts a long time before you need to reapply and it's not sticky on your lips. I've already bought another tube of this to open when the wether gets cold again (I tend to use it more in the winter).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This is a clear lip gloss with a little bit of a cinnamony mint smell. It's not too over powering or too light. This is not a sticky gloss at all. I like C.O Bigelow lp glosses because they feel minty on my lips which make hem feel plumped. I would not repurchase this because the cinnamon is mixed with vanilla I find, and I'm not a fan of it. But I do wear it sometimes. Overall good product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is like a snack. Lol very yummy lipgloss. Refreshing cinnamon and mint but not overwhelmingly strong. I love it. Fairly moisturizing and a nice shine. A must. Try purchase for the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite flavors from this lip gloss line since the cinnamon mint isnt as strong as peppermint or spearmint.

To the revier below me, VS just started selling a cinnamint lip gloss, hopefully that one works out better for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by eemajin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

went searching online for ingredients and found this on the Bigelow site:

Ingredients: Polybutene, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Flavor, Metha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Silica Silylate, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Saccharin, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, MEthyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Propylene Carbonate, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool.

too unnatural for me. Too bad because I love cinnamon oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

This is my favorite of the Mentha Lip Shines.

The Cinnamon is a fantastic flavor, look, and feel. I also love the pleasant, spicy smell of cinnamon that goes with having it on.

I absolutely love it, even though the price is ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

OMG this might replace my Juicy Tubes. Shiny, lasts at least 6 hours on me without eating or drinking, non sticky, and freaking amazing minty tingle ;] During the Semi- Annual sale last year, my sister decided to get the C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shine in Strawberries n Cream, and 5 back ups, so i was acually tempted...then, when i saw the hliday packaging of this lip shine were 2 bucks a piece, i caved. I bought 9, was addicted, then stopped...then, while going through m makeup stash, i found 3 of these, and i just finnished one. MUST BUY!!!! once you buy this, you will NEVER buy a different lip gloss EVER again!! HG for sure ;]
***EDIT***
This is still my HG...but its basically vaseline in a tube, which isn't always good. ;*

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sallyruth7

I have been using this product for over a year, and it is my favorite lip gloss I've ever used. It's not too tacky/sticky but it stays on, it smells and tastes amazing, and I can use it alone (almost replaces my carmex), or over lipstick. It moisturizes and keeps my lips looking great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by bink180

This lipgloss gives more warmth to the collection of mint lipglosses. I personally like cinnamon. And pretty sure all of their glosses give the right amount of shine and moisture, because most glosses tend to be drying after a while.

The flavor is great! Go ahead and purchase it at your nearest b&bw now!