C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 5/7/2015 6:46:00 PM

At the first cold snap this is in my purse. I love the Bigalow formula and have several of the glosses. I can run it over a dry lipstick or just use it on my bare lips. The cinnamon in this give you just a little bit of plumping effect and the slight taste actually can take a bad or stale taste out of my mouth. Yep and Yep I will always re purchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Iíve been wearing C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Cinnamint for a long time & Iíd still repurchase it! The cinnamon oil & peppermint oil give my lips a cool, tingly feeling. I love this lip balm because itís so simple: a cool combination of cinnamon & mint. Iím always a fan of minty or breath-freshening lip products, but this is one of my favorites. Itís both moisturizing & good-smelling. Any product that smells this good & can moisturize w/out feeling sticky is a winner. I got mine for $7.50 at Bath & Body Works.

on 11/26/2013 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff smells amazing. Unparalleled in my world. This is the only gloss I ever buy - I am more of a matte lipstick or balm kind of girl. But this stuff smells so good and is moisturizing. I worked at Bath & Body Works in my teens and since there is no store where I live now, I pick more up every time I'm in New York at the CO Bigelow store!

on 5/27/2013 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I find that I wear this lip gloss on lazy days when my lips need good moisture. I LOVE the taste and smell of this gloss. It lasts a long time before you need to reapply and it's not sticky on your lips. I've already bought another tube of this to open when the wether gets cold again (I tend to use it more in the winter).

on 1/14/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a clear lip gloss with a little bit of a cinnamony mint smell. It's not too over powering or too light. This is not a sticky gloss at all. I like C.O Bigelow lp glosses because they feel minty on my lips which make hem feel plumped. I would not repurchase this because the cinnamon is mixed with vanilla I find, and I'm not a fan of it. But I do wear it sometimes. Overall good product

on 12/22/2012 10:51:00 PM

This is like a snack. Lol very yummy lipgloss. Refreshing cinnamon and mint but not overwhelmingly strong. I love it. Fairly moisturizing and a nice shine. A must. Try purchase for the price

on 11/27/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite flavors from this lip gloss line since the cinnamon mint isnt as strong as peppermint or spearmint.

To the revier below me, VS just started selling a cinnamint lip gloss, hopefully that one works out better for you :)

on 10/3/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

went searching online for ingredients and found this on the Bigelow site:

Ingredients: Polybutene, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Flavor, Metha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Silica Silylate, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Saccharin, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, MEthyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Propylene Carbonate, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool.

too unnatural for me. Too bad because I love cinnamon oil.

This is my favorite of the Mentha Lip Shines.

The Cinnamon is a fantastic flavor, look, and feel. I also love the pleasant, spicy smell of cinnamon that goes with having it on.

I absolutely love it, even though the price is ridiculous.

on 3/15/2012 9:59:00 PM

OMG this might replace my Juicy Tubes. Shiny, lasts at least 6 hours on me without eating or drinking, non sticky, and freaking amazing minty tingle ;] During the Semi- Annual sale last year, my sister decided to get the C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shine in Strawberries n Cream, and 5 back ups, so i was acually tempted...then, when i saw the hliday packaging of this lip shine were 2 bucks a piece, i caved. I bought 9, was addicted, then stopped...then, while going through m makeup stash, i found 3 of these, and i just finnished one. MUST BUY!!!! once you buy this, you will NEVER buy a different lip gloss EVER again!! HG for sure ;]
***EDIT***
This is still my HG...but its basically vaseline in a tube, which isn't always good. ;*

Popular Lip Glosses