July 25, 2014 | 1915 users online

Cleansers - Arbonne - arbonne intelligence daily cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be perfectly honest-nothing to write home about. Has a nice texture on your face when applying it but-meh. Nothing great really...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Kaylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ow! My face is burning from this! I got a bunch of free samples from a friend of mine who said it would help with my dry skin and all of them irritated and made my skin more dry. My face kills right now, it hurts to talk and smile :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by darcho

I won a basket of Arbonne products in a lottery and I use them when I ran out of my everyday skincare items. Once I had to use this cleanser for a couple of days until I went to get my favorite Cetaphil face soap. I broke out immidiately. I got a couple of whiteheads and a painful pimple on my chin. :( I am still trying to recover from the damage. I am not going to ever use this cleanser on my face. Hopefully it works well as a body soap,
I actually checked out the reaview on beautypedia.com and it got a sad face :( because it is loaded with irritant ingrediences - not cool...
Will never buy this, ever!! especially since there are so many other gentle face cleanser for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by zafiro80

I didn't stop my breakouts or balance my skin well after about a month. It has a great scent but for the price ( even with my 35% discount) it is not one that i would purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by naomimyhomie

This did nothing fabulous nor did it do anything harmful. It was just a mediocre face wash that I will not be repurchasing. Maybe if you are a low maintenance kind of girl that just needs something to remove your make up &gently cleanse then this would be for you. My skin needs something a little more hardcore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by DDmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I was bored with Mario Badescu cleansers I was using (they seemed to stop being effective and I'd have to wash my face 4 times to get it clean!) a family member suggested Arbonne. I really liked this cleanser, it took off all makeup residue, even my mascara, and cleansed my skin very effectively without over drying. It also seems like it helps to normalize my skin. As for the smell, the first time I used it I noticed it, after that I expected it and did a good job at holding my breath, so it no longer bothers me. I really like this cleanser! If it weren't for the smell it would be perfect for my skin cleansing needs at this point in my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LODONDERRY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER I HAVE EVER USED. TAKES OFF MY MASCARA EASILY AND YET IS SOOO GENTLE. THE AROMA RATES A ZERO BUT, IN THE END, ITS ALL A "WASH"...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

used a sample. it's good that this is gentle. the problem is, it doesn't seem to be *doing* anything. eh, it's not bad, but i'm definitely not excited enough to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 10:11:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a sample pack of this skincare line. The cleanser seems to work well but it smells like vomit. Not appealing.
The other items in this line aren't listed so I will include my review of them with this product.
The Daily Balancer (toner) is very harsh and made my skin feel tight and dry. Can't be used without moisturizer.
No complaints about the eye cream.
The Daily Moisturizing Cream work fine but takes a while to soak in, leaving skin tacky while you wait
These items work well together but used seperately leave much to be desired

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My face reacts to everything. It's been a battle to find a cleanser that wouldn't overdry my face or leave me with little hives. This cleanser was the answer. It takes my makeup off during normal cleansing and my face always feels great after I wash it. For the first time in my life, I'm washing my face twice a day instead of every other evening. Unlike others, I don't have a problem with too much product coming out...but with products like that in the past I just buy an expensive lotion or soap pump to empty the product in to.