Bourjois Effet 3D Cosmic Lipgloss in Framboise Magnific 23

4.8

on 8/25/2012 5:11:00 AM

This is a really nice gloss. The colour is nice, the texture/scent/feel are good and its definitely one of the better ones I've used. It lasts for a good few hours without eating/drinking. The brush applicator is really good and allows you to apply it neatly. My only single dislike about this is the amount of glitter. It looks nice when first applied, but I have found that the glitter outstays the colour by quite some time. So I end up with colourless but very glittery lips and it looks a bit bizzare! Then, If I reapply, I end up with twice the amount of glitter in the colour. So I have to actually wipe off whatever is left before I can apply more which seems a bit wasteful. However, this is a minor gripe for an otherwise lovely product.

on 12/2/2010 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Haven't I reviewed this yet? Strange considering this is one of my favourite if not my absolute favourite lip gloss. The colour is absolutely gorgeous, raspberry like the name says. I like this better than MAC lipglosses. The texture is perfect too, not too sticky, staying power, well this lasts all day long and until I take my makeup off even if I drink. This is the only lipgloss I've ever finished and bought again, I'm such a lipgloss junkie! I love the flavour too, I don't find it in the least plasticky or chemical like some people have said, it's a nice sweet fruit flavour, not artificial fruit. This colour is almost exactly the same as the LE MAC lipgloss Palatial which you can't find anymore, so if you just happen to want a dupe for Palatial you can get this.

on 6/23/2008 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love, love, love this product!!! After wearing mainly lipsticks and lip glosses for over 10 years, this is the first product that I've finished and had to buy again. I usually try new products or different colours of the same product but this is great. It's the longest-wearing lip gloss I've tried - even longer wearing than the supposed long-wear lipstick I just bought. The texture is great. It feels creamy and not sticky at all. I also love the shimmer, very shiny and shimmery but not garish. It's so versatile I can wear it at work in a professional environment and also for fun on the weekends. When it's sunny the gloss just shimmers beautifully. Would happily buy this product again (even though it's over $20 in Oz ouch!).

on 6/11/2008 3:18:00 PM

I love the colour and texture of this gloss. Although it seems a bit over the top in the tube, it looks rather discreet when you put it on. It's got some shimmer in it, but it hasn't dried out my lips. Pretty long-lasting, for a lip gloss of course.

on 4/26/2007 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a medium rose pink with lots of shimmer. The shimmer is multicolored and really smooth, it doesn't feel sharp or bitty on your lips at all. It smells really nice and the brush applicator is amazing.

on 8/13/2006 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty, light rose/pink with light sparkles. Very pretty!

Recommended for Medium Skin