April 19, 2014 | 884 users online

Fragrances - mark - Lemon Sugar

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells sooo yummy and fresh! Light citrus scent with a hint of sweetness, I find I'd have to reapply later in the day so it's not long lasting but I would be buy since it's such a nice fresh scent!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by coocoovanille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I normally love lemon scents, with Pacifica's Malibu Lemon Blossom and Fresh Sugar being my 2 favorites. I thought, based on all the positive reviews, that I would love this, too. But I don't like it at all. It's not really fresh, and not really sweet. It seems to have some weird, musky, overly-perfumey undertone that I don't like at all. I'm sure I won't use this. I might try to give it to my sister.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite scent! And the body butter is actually quite moisturizing, I'm amazed at how smooth my skin feels after slathering it on! Most scents give me a headache or just annoy me, but I find Lemon Sugar refreshing and clean smelling, like a lemon merangue pie. Plus, my hubby loves the smell of it too!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful!!! Not too citrusy and not to sweet. This smells so good! It really does smell like a lemon cookie! Why did I not discover this before? Lasting power could be better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Merrie1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's cute! Smells exactly like an iced lemon cookie to me. It doesn't have much staying power. I just found my bottle I bought a couple years ago and it's lost a lot of it's fragrance. So I think it may have gone bad. But it's adorable and cheap and worth picking up if you want to smell like a cute little iced lemon cookie :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by mfrisk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

YES!! I absolutely adore this! It smells exactly like its name -- delicious fresh lemons and sugar. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, but a perfect hybrid of the two. And I can't believe this is from such a cheap brand! I love this as a light scent in the summer, or anytime I'm in a bad mood and need a lift. Please don't discontinue!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent is my HG and I would be devastated if they discontinued it. The fresh lemony scent isn't too sweet, definitely doesn't smell like soap and I find it perks me up and leaves me feeling pampered.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just recently tried this fragrance and it was love at first whiff. It's sweet, but not too sweet, lemony but not with that bitter smell some of the lemon fragrances have. It smells fresh and clean and the few chances I've had to wear it I've gotten compliments on it. My husband loves this scent when I wear it.

Since it's so hard to find my prior HG, BB Skin Musk, these days, I think I'm going to switch over to this fragrance for everyday wear. As good as this smells, I think I'll try the body wash and body butter, too. It isn't extremely long-lasting, but perhaps layering it with the gel and body butter will help.

Great fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells really nice and refreshing. It's clean. Just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering and sickening, like Yves Rocher's Verveine cologne, which is a bit too much on the sweet side, especially during the summer months. This is just perfect. It's light for anytime, but refreshing for those hot summer days! Not long lasting, but it isn't very expensive. I, too, get quite a lot of musk along with the slightly sweet lemon scent, but that's a plus, since I do well with musk scents. NICE! And I don't think it smells cheap. I think it smells much more nicer than some other lemon scents. Either they're bitter smelling, or they're too sweet. Perfectly done here. Great for after showers and right before bedtime. Oh, and yes, AVON comes out with some stuff that is cheap smelling, but sometimes they come out with something great, as with any other company! I've smelled stuff from BIG companies that were HORRIBLE!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by justnic88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this scent. A perfect balance of lemon and sugar, neither being too overwhelming. I've only used the shower wash and lotion, and the fragrance is pretty much the same between the two, unlike with some companies how there can be a slight difference between two fragrance products.