November 27, 2014 | 1673 users online

Shampoo - Sunsilk - Anti-Frizz Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I loved how it made my curls shinier and less frizzier. BUT after about two and a half weeks of use, it began putting volume in the part of my hair (which I hated!) and not to mention the grease!! AH! A lot of grease was forming at the top of my head where I part my hair. Then also, my hair got frizzier. How does that happen?? Meh. Rate 2.5. Thumbs DOWN.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Though it has nice packaging and smells nice, it did not perform well. It did not lather up much or feel moisturizing while I washed my hair. This shampoo dried out my color-treated hair making it feel like straw! So much for anti-frizz. lol Though it is an inexpensive product, I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sherrys87

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, this is an interesting product.
First of all, let me say that I have straight, getting thinner, gray hair, short.
I tried this because it was so cheap I couldn't resist. (1.00) and came with a sample size conditioner, which I have not tried yet.

This surprised me, because it did not weigh my hair down, gave some volume but NOT frizz on damp days, and actually helped with shine!!
I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

This product (and it's matching conditioner) were absolutely amazing the first time I used them - as were the anti-poof and the straight combos. My hair was so sleek, shiny and scented that it almost looked as if I went to a salon. I don't know what went wrong, but the effects were not duplicated in subsequent uses. Therefore, I have changed my rating from a 5 to a 3 as these are now just average products.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by americangirlkit

I hate this product. I have very thick, curly, frizzy hair and this did nothing to my hair. It made my scalp feel clean but very greasy. My mom uses this product and she said she likes it( i have no idea why). She doesnt have that bad of frizz, even before she used this shampoo, but it didnt look like it did anything to her hair either. I heard that sunsilk works good on thin hair, but my mom has thin hair and nothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by khands

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted so badly to like this. It worked well, nothing special, but it was good. It's just the SMELL! Oh my, it stinks! I used it twice and now I can't use it anymore! And I can smell it in my hair all day! Yuck.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by popsiclestand

This shampoo smells exactly like the old Pert Plus 2-in-1 from my childhood! Aside from the nostalgic scent though, this shampoo didn't impress me much. It was moisturizing enough that it didn't dry out my long fine wavy hair. However, I don't believe it had any impact on the amount of frizz. I used up the bottle, but don't plan to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by NinjaKiwi

I do prefer Garnier, but this product is awesome to.
( I have a shower caddy and a pole with 3 baskets & a cabinet CHOCK full of haircare & Makeup ...& a closet full of camo pants :) ) It smells great, but after a while my hair began to dry out.. Eeek.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this after using the Hydra TLC. I like the smell of this a lot more than the other products. It was a nice shampoo that didn't weight my hair down. I might repurchase this eventually. I like to try out new products too much to be loyal to this shampoo. It didn't wow me enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by bluesyme

I used this when I ran out of Sunsilk Anti-Flat shampoo, and believe it or not, this gave me more volume than any "volumizing" shampoo I've ever tried! However, like pretty much every other shampoo out there, it's really nothing special (although the packaging is cute). I'm trying Freeman shampoos next.