August 22, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Lotion Light Sesame Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite body lotions, especially in the summer. It had been years since I bought a bottle and happened upon some the other day, so I had to buy it. It is exactly the same as I remembered and better! Why I ever stopping buying this regularly, I'll never know.

I first tried this in high school, along with the body oil. First off, I LOOOVE the scent!! Of both the lotion and oil. It is heavenly! It is earthy and a little masculine. I really wish they sold this as a perfume oil. But I digress...

This lotion is perfect for the warmer months. It is not thick or heavy and absorbs right into the skin. It feels divine on freshly-shaved legs, right out of the shower. The packaging is great! I love that the bottle is clear so you can see exactly how much is left and I can get pretty much every last drop out. It is pricey, but if you can find it on sale, you definitely get your money's worth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by theonlykenyanhere

I live in a country where it's always summer or spring. Discovered this product last year and I love it! It is so light and is absorbed really fast. No stickiness after application or feeling greasy. Doesn't make me itch and the moisturizing qualities, I never felt so soft. I love to apply it during the day and at night as well. The scent is light enough to allow fragrance wearers to layer on the fragrance. I have gone through 5 250 ml bottles so far and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Favorite body lotion EVER. It is light weight and ultra silky so it you have intense dry chapped skin it might not be enough for you. But it sinks into skin beautifully and smells so fresh and clean. I am always told how silky soft my skin is and I have been using this for years! Adore. Will use forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mary66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't the best body moisturiser for dry skin like mine, especially in the winter, but that's not why I buy it. And I do buy it over and over again. The first thing about it is that it smells expensive. Reminds me a lot of Naran Ji by Molton Brown which is hideously expensive for hand and body products. The fragrance of this moisturiser is unisex and done so well that Neutrogena could probably release a cologne splash in this and it would sell. It smells like a hot summer day - hot dry sand, salt, some florals (neroli would be my guess) and something invigorating but a bit 'oily' (grapefruit seed oil most likely) which is very, very sexy. And did I mention, it smells expensive ... like the little toiletries kits in First Class and luxury hotels. The second thing I like is that I can add the Body Oil to it and that gives it a really big boost of moisturizing properties. The oil has the same scent and can also be used with the Rainbath in the shower before I rinse. Great range of products which for me don't offer enough moisturisation on their own but are great when combined. Packaging is flimsy but ok if they don't have to leave the bathroom. My BF always comments on how sexy I smell when I wear this to bed after a shower. Yet, I can wear a Serge Lutens or a Frederic Malle to bed and he won't comment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by allary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Their marketing ploy worked - I got a free bottle of this with another purchase and now I'm sold - will buy again, and will tell others.
My skin is so soft, and glows too
And the bumps on the back of my legs are gone after a few days (they're ALWAYS there)
The backs of my legs actually feel SOFT
And unlike Aveeno, my usual moisturizer I can put it on my hands and do yoga shortly after without my hands slipping
The scent is somewhat strong, but I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by oosez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm really impressed with this product. It is marketed as a light formula, so I bought it for Summer. It works really well - sinks in immediately, no greasy layer afterwards, smells -fantastic-, and gives you the silky feeling is advertises. I've never felt my skin this smooth! I really like the packaging and the clear bottle as well. Will repurchase, holy grail Summer lotion tbqh.

Of course, with skin as dry as mine, I definitely couldn't use it in Winter, but as mentioned, it's a light formula. I use Lanolips triple butter moisturiser/Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Body Moisturiser during those months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really nice, light, sinks right in. Does not cause breakouts. I use it when I get out of the shower on my whole body including my face. No acne! Mild pleasant scent. I like the pump bottle. Will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by tobyleota

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It sinks in quickly, moisturizes well and smells light and fresh. I will need something stronger for winter months, but for the summer this is perfect. Absolutely great for hot, humid climates.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm fickle when it comes to body lotions, and I'm always trying something different looking for the one I can't live without. So, for me to have used up half a bottle of lotion without switching to something else in my cabinet is saying something. I bought this looking for something lighter for warmer weather -- everything else I was trying was sitting on top of my skin and making me feel sticky, and I can't stand feeling sticky. A bottle of this lotion caught my eye at Target, and I decided to give it a shot. First of all, this is the scented version, which, for me, smells like a very, very light jasmine scent. It dissipates to virtually nothing after a few hours. But what I really like is that this lotion is light yet does the job. My legs have a decent glowy sheen-ish look yet feel smooth and dry (as opposed to sticky). I stay well moisturized throughout the day. It also works well on my hands since it absorbs well. I like this so much that I bought a 32 oz. bottle on sale when I ran across it online. I might be using something else this time next week, but for now, this is what I'm loving.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Kontaktus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mousturiser! I have very dry skin, and do have to use other products (mainly urea cream) to get a full moisturising effect, but I LOVE it. I love the smell and the fact it absorbs so quickly. I don't think it would be moisturising enough on it's own for someone with dry skin like me, but it's still a lovely product. I like being about to whack is on and then get dressed 5 minutes later and not feel like my clothes are swimming in product.