December 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Tools - Conair - Conair Ion Shine Paddle Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by boogie4life

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i have dry some areas frizzy BROWN WITH AUBURN AND BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS and this brush does in fact create shine however it makes my waves less curly but not nearly straight and makes my hair look horrible. this is good if you have straight thick dry/frizzy hair and you don't mind it being darkened by the ion technology for shine,. i do not like darker hair because i have pale skin and gray eyes that look blue with tinted contacts for finding htem in the solution so i do not want to look like a vampire like i used to think might be a cool look to go for but it is not the 10est way i can go. so sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the one that changes color with heat. Anyway, it feels great on the scalp, and gets my hair smooth so I like brushing my hair with this pre-flatiron to loosen my waves. Took off a lippie because even when used with a blow dryer the thing never changed color! That's beside the point though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Wow! This very affordable brush REALLY adds shine to my hair when blow drying or just using throughout the day. My hair looks so much more healthy since using it which is a big statement for me. Who would have known that a hair brush could restore such lustre and shine! Get one for yourself. About $4 at your local drugstore in the hair section.