August 20, 2014 | 1136 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - Brown Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by mistyrioux

I once had my makeup professionally done and they used this product on me. I now tell everyone who will listen how great this stuff is. What really sold me is the 'tubes' thing. I love that the little tubes literally come of the lash when you are washing it off. I guess it makes me feel like the product is really gone from my face, not just smeared around on my skin like some other mascaras.

The brown is perfect for me to use during the day because I'm fair with light brown hair and my brows aren't very 'strong'. So my eyes are definitey enhanced, but not overdone.

I have three minor issues with this product, none of which are strong enough to deter me from continued use: 1- sometimes when I unscrew the container, the top of the tube is stuck to the brush handle, 2- smudges are very hard to remove from the lid without ruining my eyeshadow, 3- it can be clumpy and running a comb through my lashes doesn't always help and clogs up the comb.

I think the last two are due to the formula that makes the mascara so great in the first place. The container could use a little help.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by oedipamass

FABULOUS!!! I am completely in love with this mascara. I pretty much gave up on wearing mascara for years because I could never find anything that didn't give me raccoon eyes after mere hours --- and in terms of make up faux pas, that has to be the worst. Anyway, great lashes for a while was not worth the rest of the day looking like I was dying of a terminal illness. But Kiss Me Blinc has changed all of that. Very natural looking lashes with no smearing, running, flaking, etc. Crazy good product. It is expensive, but I use mascara very slowly so I think it is worth it. The only gripe I have is that I have to remember to put on first thing after washing my face and before moisturizer, but otherwise awesome awesome awesome.
EDIT: I took off two lippies b/c this mascara does flake and fall a bit if you wipe you eyes inadvertently sometimes like I do. Also, it is NOT cry proof! Wear it on a particularly dramatic evening and you might end up with a spider death camp situation on your cheeks. I still like it though. And through the course of regular wear during the day, the tubes that fall down do look like little lashes, so if anyone noticed it wouldn't be so bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by righteothen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a little torn with this mascara. It does do what it claims to do for the most part; it does make tubes, they did not smudge, and it was water resistant. That being said, while it did come off with water, it did not come off nearly as easily as it claimed it would, and because of the formula, eye make-up removers did not work on it. It felt like I was tugging out my lashes when taking it off, even if I places a damp, warm washcloth on my eyes for a minute before trying to take the tubes off.

Also, adding more coats to my lashes was really hard, because of just how quickly it dried.

I have tried other tube like mascara (like Imju), and have never had either of those problems.

The great things about this product are that it does not budge, I never had to reapply, I never had smudges or flaking, and the color stayed true.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous brown mascara. I love to pair this with MK cream shadow in Bronze Blitz, L'Oreal OTL in Fantasized (bright peach mac sweeten up dupe) and Lancome Espresso Khol. Makes my green eyes just *pop* and with tan skin right now in the summer it makes the whites of my eyes very white. This is a nice shade of cordoroy brown I would imagine this would look great on hazel eyed gals. I like how it makes my eye lashes look very defined, long and super glossy. I really hate dull lashes ~that's one of my biggest pet peeves and that's why I love Kiss Me. It always makes my lashes look super glossy almost wet! :o) This stuff doesn't move or budge at ALL due to the tubal formula so it can get a little stiff by the end of the day but it's worth it for me because it doesn't flake or smudge at all! even after a night of dancing in a hot & sweaty nightclub, lol. When it slides off it can be a little scary because it all comes off in one clump. Enjoy! :o) You will love this stuff! it's very unique.