L'Oreal visible lift line minimizing concealer

3.6

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5.8%); Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Alumina, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Panthenol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Pantetheine

on 1/16/2014 7:48:00 AM

this helps with undereye darkness but it doesn't look too opaque or feel like heavy "coverup" type stuff (it's slightly transparent and your skin shows through, so no, it will not totally obilterate dark circles). i tap on a tiny amount with my fingertip and the aid of a magnifying mirror. the light, liquid formula sets fairly well (almost gel like). the biggest downside is the click pen/brush packaging: i like it for dispensing the product, but it can start to look dry and chalky as the brush builds up with old, dried out product. if you use too much it can crease a little and get cakey.

i like that it has no added fragrance, since i have seasonal hay fever/allergies and don't want more irritating stuff near my eyes. it also comes in pretty neutral shades-- i'm not a makeup junkie but can say it's hard to find products for light olive skin that don't look too pink. i purchased #120 (fair) which is too light and #122 (light), a better match, but still leaning slightly too pink for my skin's yellow undertones. i find that this is a very teensy amount of product for a relatively high drugstore price point, but it has lasted me a good 6mths.

on 12/4/2012 3:04:00 PM

This is good stuff,and beleive me I've tried all the high end concealers. This is as good as any. Dosen't crease(a must in your fifties) or lines will look worse.It dosen't look dry or cakey and it hides the dark circles.Can be layered too.And it has spf 20. 5.8% titanium dioxide.Also fragrance free and alcohol free. What more could you want?There's a lot of good concealers but it's hard to get them with reliable spf. This fits the bill. I have this in light /medium. The colours do tend to run a bit dark , but they're not pink or peach toned,more neutral toned that actually blends better with skin.I've got a horrible feeling this is going to be discontinued in place of the new serum one.But the new serum concealer seems almost identical ingredients wise so Iwill try that if this is the case.Like everything else, this might not suit everybody but at this price(I paid 4.50p for mine) it's sure worth a shot.
'

on 11/26/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Due to the great reviews and me lacking a good under eye concealer, I really wanted to try this. So I went and bought it the other day. It is fantastic for concealer everything on the face *EXCEPT* under eyes. I bought this in light (2nd lightest color) because the lightest color (fair) was not available. This is slightly too dark when applied and then it oxidizes into a slightly darker color. Very disappointing. You can't tell too much on my face but it's pretty noticeable under my eyes. Then there's the fact that this cakes like crazy under my eyes and I'll never use it there again due to that. I'm so sick of looking for a cheap solution to my dark creases under my eyes and only finding ones that don't work (aren't opaque or they cake like crazy). The search is still on *sigh*

Edit (11/28/11): I tried applying a super rich moisturizer, letting that soak into my skin, applied this and then another concealer on top. It works for me to cancel out a lot of my under eye circles but still looks kinda cakey. Closest thing I've had to covering them up though.

on 8/12/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i've used tons of concealers- from expensive touche eclat to the cheapest stuff from the dollar tree. my fave was Mary Kay highlighting pen till i tried this. i got this for a steal @ CVS-75% off plus $2 coupon...$1.15!! for that price what could i lose, right?? it's even beats my MK. this concealer will absolutely NOT sit in fine lines, blends marvelously PLUS isn't so sheer that it disappears as fast as i apply. i'm 43 so it takes a great product to impress me. i bought the fair & the fair/light, both work fine, hardly any difference between the two. i recommend to every age, especially slighlty older ladies like myself whose skin around the eyes seems to be more fragile as we age. GREAT product.

on 7/12/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product does a fairly good job at concealing under eye circles, but in my case required mixing with another concealer to provide full coverage. The "tone enhancing" effect is noticeable, and is my favorite aspect of this product, as it gives a slight brightening effect. I found that this works best on me when I use a very tiny amount as a primer and apply my regular concealer on top. The consistency is thin and it dries pretty quickly. The coverage is buildable, but I prefer thicker, creamier, full coverage concealers for under eye use. I found that the under eye area needs to be well moisturized, otherwise it highlights fine lines and looks too dry. The price makes it a bargain and worth an experiment.

on 5/26/2011 2:10:00 PM

I have tried A LOT of concealers - very expensive and cheap ones too - this one is great. Completely covers my dark circles and looks pristine all day. Also bought the other one (Touche ??) and it's great too.

on 5/12/2011 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite concealer for under eyes and I've used a tone. It covers my dark circles completely and doesn't settle near as bad as other more expensive brands. I don't like the packaging and I only use the brush to dap it on then I blend with a different brush. It stays put and hasn't caused any dryness around my eyes nor does it get oily. Really good stuff!

on 4/11/2011 8:42:00 AM

this is almost HG status for me. It definitely hides my dark circles and minimizes my fine lines. I only have to use a very little amount too.

The packaging kinda sucks though. The clicky pen thing-y doesn't work right away, but when it does start dispensing the product it comes out in gobs.

I use this on a daily basis and have not had one single issue with creasing or fading.

I really like this concealer. It covers my under eye circles well and looks natural. I actually really like the packaging too - the brush applies a nice thin layer to my skin, and there is not really any wastage, as any spare product stays on the brush.

on 3/27/2011 10:56:00 AM

i purchased this on a whim a while back and didn't have high expectations for it. i was thoroughly surprised when it quickly became my go-to concealer. it is very moisturizing, does not settle into fine lines and blends beautifully. I don't care much for the pen-brush style applicator, but it's quick and easy so that's a plus. I also love that I don't need to use a lot of product to cover my dark circles. it truly does brighten my undereye area. I will be repurchasing this once I run out.