September 22, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass - Wildly Lush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best nude gloss ever!!! I wear it over the lipstick cherish and it gives me the perfect nude lip with a smokey eye!!!! Love this gloss... I've been using it for about 5 years now... My go to nude gloss!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wildly Lush is really the only lipgloss that I use. I love it so much because it's really sheer so can be worn over coloured lipsticks, but it has enough colour to be worn alone. I have very thin lips and the tingle the gloss gives always makes me feel like it is stimulating my lips making them appear fuller. I don't know if they actually make them fuller but it feels great so that's good for me! I also love the fact that it's not too sticky, no awkward hair stuck on lip moments. The smell and taste is also lovely, kind of minty chocolate?! I'd definitely buy another one when this one runs out. X

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WILDY LUSH is my favorite MAC lipgloss product! I'm not really a lipgloss kinda girl but this one is an exception. I use this alone over my naturally rosy pigmented lips and it goes on very nice. It's almost a milky cream color that goes with any MAC lippie you have. I was actually recommended to get this to tone down the "loud" colors such as "show orchid" and it's great. I'm able to wear "Show orchid" everyday because of "wildly lush". Definitely recommend this - especially those with naturally pigmented lips :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by littlemissrae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous. HG. Finally a nude gloss that doesn't wash me out! I can see why there are comparisons drawn between this and c-thru, but in my opinion Wildly Lush is just so much better. I find it considerably more sheer, as well as more hydrating. I can apply without a mirror and not have to worry if it is settling into lines or dry areas on my lips. It's extremely versatile, and can be paired with a liner or lipstick, or worn alone- which just mutes my natural lip shade, turning my lips into a perfect, healthy, nude color. Plushglass is my favorite mac gloss formula. I think I have tried every plumping gloss out there, and while the actual plumping results aren't amazing, I will say that it does fill out lines and makes lips appear fuller. Everytime I wear it- without fail, my finacee says that he thinks I look 'extra pretty' for 'some' reason. hahaha. Probably because this gloss gives off a very natural look, which he loves. I think this gloss will always be in my handbag. Love, love, love. It has replaced my old mac HG, Oyster Girl- which had a similar muting effect to my lip color but has too my shimmer and pigment for my taste these days.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wildly Lush is a semi-opaque nude that delivers a glossy finish without any glitter or shimmer. I find being of fair complexion that it can be a struggle to find nude coloured lip products that don't make me look dead, completely blend my lips into my face or completely wash me out. Being semi-opaque it delivers a nice nude colour, but still allows some of my natural lip pigmentation through which looks great on my fair complexion. I love paring this with a smokey, more dramatic eye and a peachy/pink blush. I plan on trying out a few more nude shades of lip glosses, but this will be one I will for sure repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this little lipgloss. The vanilla scent is just so good and the consistency is so smooth and creamy! Some say it has a bit of a coconut smell but I don't smell it too much- very faint, rather the vanilla sticks out more and its just so lovely! My lips look so soft, plump and luscious when I wear this is not even funny! My boyfriend is not the compliment type and he actually noticed the difference when I wore this and asked me to wear it again. Since it's supposed to a have a bit of a plumping effect, you do feel a slight tingling sensation and my lines seem to smooth out a bit. However, it is so moisturizing and the color is so flattering that the gloss itself seems to plump out the lips. The color is a cream/beige nude that tones down the lips yet its sheer enough so it does not wash you out at all and you can still see the pink of your lips underneath. It is buildable too, so if you want to tone down your lips more you just have to add more. I just simply LOVE this color. I'm not even a fan of nudes since I feel they wash me out, but this here does not at all which I'm so surprised. This is seriously found treasure here! Definitely will buy again and do recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I already love te Plushglass formula. As soon as I tried Ample Pink i was in love.
Plushglasses are smoother and less sticky than Lipglasses, have a tropical coconut/vanilla scent and aren't harsh like other plumping glosses *I'm looking at you Too Faced Lip Injection!*
Plushglasses more or less plump out the lines in your lips, moisturise and add a glossy sheen to give the plump effect.
This colour is a nice sheer, creme beige nude colour, which still lets your natural lip colour show through while toning it down and giving you a glossy pout.
Love this. It is my new staple gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I too love the smell, the texture, the color, the slight tingle, just everything! It smells so great but I can't even describe it, and the tingle is just enough to feel stimulating but not unbearable in any way. I have a feeling that sometimes it makes me break out in a bit of a hive near my lower lip, but I haven't really been able to prove it yet and it doesn't always bother me or happen.I don't see plumping, but more of a smoothing of the lines in the lip, but then again I already have very full lips. I love the milky beige color, it's a great alternative to C-Thru and much less sticky than lipglasses. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cheer992

i love the way this looks, feels. the smell is HORRIFIC. i bought one online at the mac store and it stunk. i assumed it was a bad one and got another one locally at the mac store and it also stunk. later, i bought chai and it had the same smell. the ma at the store told me the plushglasses all smell like this. very disappointing since they are both unique colors.this is a milky nude.can't stomach the smell. will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the smell, texture, tingle....everything. Use it all the time. DEF. won't run out of this one anytime soon. It is such a nice clear-ish color with a tint of nude. :) LOVE it