October 25, 2014 | 926 users online

Lip Treatments - mark - Kiss Xpert- Lip Smoothing Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I love this stuff. Consumers need to use this correctly. It is a lip exfoliator and treatment to use before other lip products, just to use by itself to make your lips look better. You put it on, let it do its magic and then vigorously wipe off. It removes dead skin and makes them soft and ready for beautiful color. You can leave it on overnight as a moisturizer but it really is not designed for long-term use because of its gritty texture--it's a "quick fix" product. It would be nice to have this in a tube because it have to pick a little bit of product up out of the pot with the back of my fingernail and then apply it to my lips. If it were slightly more pliable, it would be great to have this packaged in a tube. I will buy this again and again as long as mark doesn't discontinue it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first, I was a little ticked at all the rave reviews for convincing me to spend money on this thing that was just sticky lip balm. But I kept using it, and after the top 1/4 of the pan was gone, I got to some actual exfoliating beads, which do a right decent job of softening. I only give this a 3 because it is MUCH simpler and cheaper to just rub a toothbrush around on your lips--same results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by hiba

I read the reviews for this lip exfoliator, and I headed to Ebay to look for it. I found and purchased 3 Kiss Xperts. At first, it was difficult to get any product on my finger. I had to keep rubbing the surface until the product was a bit warmed up and I was able to scoop up a little bit. I put it on, and the exfoliating sugar crystals were fine, the vanilla smell was nice but not too much, and the product really absorbs into my lips.

As soon as I start rubbing the product in, the flaky skin starts coming off, and my lips instantly feel softer and smoother. After the product wears off, my lips are SO soft! They feel soft for days afterwards. I LOVE this product.

I took off one lippie for the following issues: 1) I don't like the package design...it gets a little messy. 2) It doesn't seem to last long. I've only had it for 6 weeks, and I've already hit the bottom of the pan. 3) It's hard to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 3:52:00 AM More reviews by mmmego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

During the winter, my lips get super chapped, and no matter what I use, this is the only thing that really makes a difference. I put it on at night and in the morning my lips are like new! It's ashame that they have since discontinued this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

I got this on sale at Avon.com for $2.99 (fortunately I bought 2 bc I think it's been dc'd) - with as much lip gloss I wear my lips are constantly flaking. I use this about 2x a week and my lips feel great and look great, which is the most important thing right? Work the top of the product over a bit until you feel the little beads, then rub a bit on your fingers - I scrub way more then the 3x the box suggests, rinse off and follow with lip balm. Perfect lip gloss ready lips every time. Someone mentioned "plumpling action" but I think that's due more to the rubbing then the actually product. So if you have dry flakey lips try and find it on ebay, it's definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by avalencia29303

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got these for free and thought it was the best in the world for my less than perfect pout. It literally smoothed all the edges on my lips and smelled good as well. You could even feel the gritty stuff on you finger when you put it on! The container was fairly small though and that's the only reason I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

My daughter was complaining about her chapped lips and I said "what about that Kiss Xpert thing you bought months ago?" She had forgotten about it. Well, we both tried it (our lips were really dry and peeling as we are both getting over colds) and applied some lip balm afterwards. I have to say this stuff is fantastic for the price. A few days later our lips were nearly perfectly healed. Previously, I used the Dermaglow lip exfoliator which is pretty expensive for a little tube, but the mark is even better and reasonably priced. I like the little compact it comes in, very portable. It is a bit tricky to get the hang of using this at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Ami801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

all i have to say is WOW. I can't live without this product! I use this probably 2-3 times a week because it's an addiction! I believe this stuff plumps, exfoliates and smoothes my lips so perfectly! I purchased probably 3 more of these. I don't ever want to run out. It was hard to get used to at first. I love the feeling of the exfoliating scrubbing beads..i buffed side to side and up and down in circular motions. I love the smell and the packaging is so cute! The only thing missing is a mirror! I apply lip balm always afterward. Say goodbye to problem skin with lips! No more cracking,dried or painful problems with lips! I would highly recommend this to any person..guy or girl. This is so great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by maddiemakeup

This product has saved me from my persistent chapped lips! It comes in a little flip top that contains 2.5 grams of product, which is a peachy balm with small grains of exfoliators. I apply directly from the container to my lips for hygienic reasons and rub my lips together to get the grains to exfoliate. My super chapped and dry lips are now beautifully soft and smooth. I would buy this again and again!

Click "continued" to see a picture.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very impressed. I was forever on the hunt for that perfect lip exfoliator. I had yet to find anything that lived up to it's claim. Didn't matter how much I spent, I could never seem to find anything to bring my lips down to that pure silkiness I yearned for. I wanted to rub my lips together with any one of my favorite balms and just feel soft silky lips without the rough patches. This is actually pretty good stuff. I love the smell and formula but even better are the beads which are stronger than most so they do a better job. Here's a must have trick I use that steps this product up 10 notches. The difference is amazing actually. Simply add a little real sugar to what's on your lips after you rub this on and you will get the best treatment money can buy for a lot less! The company "Fresh" uses fresh sugar as an exfoliant for all their products and they are definitely onto something. I was getting good results without the sugar but not enough to be honest. Than I added a little sugar to my lips and really scrubbed back and forth and wow what a difference! The sugar mixes in beautifully with the other beads and before you know it you are getting quite a lip massage that is removing all the dead skin and leaves the skin on your lips feeling so refreshed! I am sure if you added sugar to any lip balm it would also produce great results but I think adding it to this particular product is going to pack more punch. My lips feel renewed every day now so no more toothbrush! I use this once a day and layer on LipFusionLX and my lips have never looked more beautiful.