Boots No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask

3.7

Aqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Glycerin, Isononyl isononanoate, Petrolatum, Butylene glycol, Carbomer, Sodium chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl glucoside, Magnesium PCA, Dipropylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium hydroxide, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Biosaccharide gum-1 Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc PCA, Ceramide 3, Potassium hydroxide, Cholesterol, Ceramide 6 II, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan gum, Manganese PCA, Propylparaben, Potassium sorbate, Ceramide 1, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is fantastic. My skin isn't even particularly dry, but with the dry winter wind I was noticing it felt a little tight and this was on sale at Target. I exfoliated and cleansed in the shower and then left this on for about 3 minutes while I got dressed then tissued off as directed which didn't do much but I was using cheap tissues. I dabbed the rest off with a dry towel and then... I couldn't stop touching my face for the next 3 days, the moisture lasted forever! The mask itself is a bit of a strange consistency, but I think it might be that I'm more used to clay - based drying masks instead of lotiony moisturizer ones. I don't see how you could sleep in this, it would smear everywhere and unless your skin is really really dry, you shouldn't need to. 3 minutes works well, maybe 20 minutes would be extreme, overnight probably isn't necessary and would wreck your sheets!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My review is on the Beautiful Skin Hydrating Mask. Another reviewer described this same product. It comes in a clear bottle. The mask is a soft pink which spirals. It's great packaging because you can see how much is left. The pump is very easy to use. I love the scent too!! It's "fresh" smelling & not overpowering @ all.

I leave it on an extra 5 minutes than instructed. Then I tissue it off with a damp tissue. I always feel my skin afterwards. This masks does "exactly" what it's suppose to!! My face feels nice & soft. It's important to rinse with lukewarm water & follow with your normal skincare regimen.

I <3 this hydrating mask so much that I use it about 3 to 4 times/week. Not only does this work really well, but it's also VERY affordable!! I highly recommend this mask for anyone who has dry skin.

*Side note: The 1st time I used this mask, it felt that my skin was being exfoliated. I could feel some dead skin as I was massaging it. This only happened this one time.

on 11/13/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this with a boots voucher for only 7.50. Heard a lot of bad reviews but couldnt resist the beautiful package. lol...I'm so glad i got it. My face had started to become slightly dry and rough, even after using the clarisonic. My moisturisers didnt seem to help. Enter this amazing mask...it got rid of the dryness, made my skin so plump and refreshed, restored softness and smoothness..i love using it to treat myself twice weekly. Its like nutrition for skin..my skin just loves this stuff and laps up all the nutrients in an instant.

Note though that you can't wash this off...its got a rather creamy consistency..i put it on for 10 mins, and then wipe it off with a good toner and continue with moisturiser as normal. Love love love this stuff..i'm surprised some people complain about sensitivity and redness, i've had nothing of the sort, just really happy skin :))

on 9/26/2012 10:15:00 AM

i love this product. I suffer with really dry skin, so much so that i would wear this all day as a moisturizing cream and not just for 3 mins as a facemask. suprisingly my make up glided over it perfectly. After finding another great "actual" moisturizing cream i only use this as a face mask. It's so soothing and after washing my face it feels so smooth. Now i only apply it a couple of times a week just before bed and it does a great job. i would definitly reccomend this to people who have dry skin, especially in the winter.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a gift at xmas time, and I think it's lovely ^_^
It's very interestingly packaged, the product looks like a fluffy pink spiraling cloud inside the bottle! I use it once a week or so as a treat, after a shower and exfoliate. I apply a thin layer, lay back in my recliner, clear my mind and relax, and let it sit on my skin for 10 minutes or so. Feels nice and cool on. You wipe it off with tissue, don't wash. It makes my skin feel fresh and so soft.
The pack says you can leave it on overnight too, but I haven't tried that. I might at some point, but just 10 minutes does nicely for me!

Highly recommended, I enjoy this product a lot.

on 4/20/2012 6:50:00 PM

I have slightly dry skin, slightly sensitive, no breakouts. I've bought this product on a whim, based on Comopolitan product placement add. Not something I usually do, but it was worth it. I've used it twice so far, 10 min applications.
First thing, please WIPE IT OFF, DON'T TRY TO WASH IT OFF. Water doesn't work, wipe it first with a pad / tissue and then wash.
Second thing, I don't find the packaging amazing, it's similar to men's mousse, at least in my mind :).
But, thirdly, it does a good job: my skin feels refreshed, hydrated and overall happy. I wouldn't try to sleep with it on, could be too much, but it works as mask in the evening, to be folowed by your favourite night cream.
I'll buy again.

on 2/24/2012 8:34:00 PM

I got this because I wanted a hydrating mask and couldn't somehow convince myself I needed it enough to spend $50 on the Dr. Haushka moisture mask.

Beautiful packaging.

I applied and got ready to relax and noticed that my face was burning. Now, I have fair, thin skin, but very few products irritate it--luckily--even heavily fragranced products. I have no idea what caused the irritation with this product, but I decided to give it one more chance. This time I applied a thin layer as a moisturizer and no irritation. I'll try it one more time as a mask and see what happens.

I should have taken it to heart that so many of you posted that this irritated your skin, but like I said, my skin isn't that sensitive, so I blew it off.

The cool thing about using this as a mask, it goes on opaque and then sort of "sweats" or liquefies as your skin starts drinking it in. My skin definitely felt very smooth and soft after. I still have hopes for this one, but I won't buy it again if it continues to irritate.

on 12/19/2011 2:29:00 PM

I had high hopes for this lovely looking mask. Upon application my face burned and turned red! It may have left my skin more hydrated, but who knows, I had to get it off my face quickly and it was still red and burning for some time afterward. Did not remove easily with just rinsing either... Unfortunately I purchased 2 of them, so will be returning them!!

on 6/11/2011 3:06:00 PM

This is really nice if you think of it as a night cream and just put a little bit on before bed, or alternatively if you use it a bit thicker and use it as a mask and then rub the rest in. I have very normal, occasionally sensitive skin but it does really well with the occasional moisture hit and night creams. I was using the cream from Aldi before which, at a fraction of the price, is pretty amazing. But there was a 3 for 2 at Boots so I got it with the microdermabrasion scrub which I also really like.

on 6/9/2011 3:41:00 AM

When i first used this product i was sooo totally confused. When you pump it out it is a cream consistency which was fine but when it sits for five minutes or so it starts looking runny and bead like. I tried to wash it off with water (which is what a lot of people would normally do when trying to wash off a mask) but it totally failed to remove the product. So i ended up washing off with a cleanser. First impression was terrible but i'm nice enough to give it a second chance. There is a sense of "burning" when you put it on but that only happened where my skin was the driest and that happens sometimes with dry skin and moisturizers. So that wasn't a big deal for me. The second time i used it i kept it on for about 15-25 min and then instead of trying to wash it off with water i took a cotton pad and wipes the mask off. IT WORKED PERFECTLY!!! Then i proceeded with a toner and then the rest of my skin care. It definitely makes my skin softer. I've read that a lot of people had a hard time removing it and that's why they didn't like the product but definitely give it another try with a cotton pad, and try to understand that the stinging is only the step of fixing your skin!!!

Popular Masks