July 23, 2014 | 2066 users online

Masks - Boots - No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this with a boots voucher for only 7.50. Heard a lot of bad reviews but couldnt resist the beautiful package. lol...I'm so glad i got it. My face had started to become slightly dry and rough, even after using the clarisonic. My moisturisers didnt seem to help. Enter this amazing mask...it got rid of the dryness, made my skin so plump and refreshed, restored softness and smoothness..i love using it to treat myself twice weekly. Its like nutrition for skin..my skin just loves this stuff and laps up all the nutrients in an instant.

Note though that you can't wash this off...its got a rather creamy consistency..i put it on for 10 mins, and then wipe it off with a good toner and continue with moisturiser as normal. Love love love this stuff..i'm surprised some people complain about sensitivity and redness, i've had nothing of the sort, just really happy skin :))

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by fizzybiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product. I suffer with really dry skin, so much so that i would wear this all day as a moisturizing cream and not just for 3 mins as a facemask. suprisingly my make up glided over it perfectly. After finding another great "actual" moisturizing cream i only use this as a face mask. It's so soothing and after washing my face it feels so smooth. Now i only apply it a couple of times a week just before bed and it does a great job. i would definitly reccomend this to people who have dry skin, especially in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ChicksAlmighty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift at xmas time, and I think it's lovely ^_^
It's very interestingly packaged, the product looks like a fluffy pink spiraling cloud inside the bottle! I use it once a week or so as a treat, after a shower and exfoliate. I apply a thin layer, lay back in my recliner, clear my mind and relax, and let it sit on my skin for 10 minutes or so. Feels nice and cool on. You wipe it off with tissue, don't wash. It makes my skin feel fresh and so soft.
The pack says you can leave it on overnight too, but I haven't tried that. I might at some point, but just 10 minutes does nicely for me!

Highly recommended, I enjoy this product a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by catinca85

I have slightly dry skin, slightly sensitive, no breakouts. I've bought this product on a whim, based on Comopolitan product placement add. Not something I usually do, but it was worth it. I've used it twice so far, 10 min applications.
First thing, please WIPE IT OFF, DON'T TRY TO WASH IT OFF. Water doesn't work, wipe it first with a pad / tissue and then wash.
Second thing, I don't find the packaging amazing, it's similar to men's mousse, at least in my mind :).
But, thirdly, it does a good job: my skin feels refreshed, hydrated and overall happy. I wouldn't try to sleep with it on, could be too much, but it works as mask in the evening, to be folowed by your favourite night cream.
I'll buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this because I wanted a hydrating mask and couldn't somehow convince myself I needed it enough to spend $50 on the Dr. Haushka moisture mask.

Beautiful packaging.

I applied and got ready to relax and noticed that my face was burning. Now, I have fair, thin skin, but very few products irritate it--luckily--even heavily fragranced products. I have no idea what caused the irritation with this product, but I decided to give it one more chance. This time I applied a thin layer as a moisturizer and no irritation. I'll try it one more time as a mask and see what happens.

I should have taken it to heart that so many of you posted that this irritated your skin, but like I said, my skin isn't that sensitive, so I blew it off.

The cool thing about using this as a mask, it goes on opaque and then sort of "sweats" or liquefies as your skin starts drinking it in. My skin definitely felt very smooth and soft after. I still have hopes for this one, but I won't buy it again if it continues to irritate.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by redsnapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this lovely looking mask. Upon application my face burned and turned red! It may have left my skin more hydrated, but who knows, I had to get it off my face quickly and it was still red and burning for some time afterward. Did not remove easily with just rinsing either... Unfortunately I purchased 2 of them, so will be returning them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by kurbsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is really nice if you think of it as a night cream and just put a little bit on before bed, or alternatively if you use it a bit thicker and use it as a mask and then rub the rest in. I have very normal, occasionally sensitive skin but it does really well with the occasional moisture hit and night creams. I was using the cream from Aldi before which, at a fraction of the price, is pretty amazing. But there was a 3 for 2 at Boots so I got it with the microdermabrasion scrub which I also really like.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by jennieyu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When i first used this product i was sooo totally confused. When you pump it out it is a cream consistency which was fine but when it sits for five minutes or so it starts looking runny and bead like. I tried to wash it off with water (which is what a lot of people would normally do when trying to wash off a mask) but it totally failed to remove the product. So i ended up washing off with a cleanser. First impression was terrible but i'm nice enough to give it a second chance. There is a sense of "burning" when you put it on but that only happened where my skin was the driest and that happens sometimes with dry skin and moisturizers. So that wasn't a big deal for me. The second time i used it i kept it on for about 15-25 min and then instead of trying to wash it off with water i took a cotton pad and wipes the mask off. IT WORKED PERFECTLY!!! Then i proceeded with a toner and then the rest of my skin care. It definitely makes my skin softer. I've read that a lot of people had a hard time removing it and that's why they didn't like the product but definitely give it another try with a cotton pad, and try to understand that the stinging is only the step of fixing your skin!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by erinperin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was awful. My skin can be sensitive with certain products but this mask made my skin burn! I've never had such a bad experience with a face mask. I have quite dry skin and so I thought a moisturising mask would be really beneficial, but it started to burn as soon as I put it on, I removed it straight away, but it still left my skin red. I don't know if this is perhaps just a strange reaction, but I would not buy this product again and I threw it out right away. Maybe just beware of it if your skin is a little sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by EricaDerout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry, acne prone skin and I love this product. I don't use it as a mask, per se, but a couple times a week I put a thin layer on at night and wear it to bed, then wash off with cleanser in the morning. Works great! So I'm using it more like a heavy nighttime moisturizer - I haven't tried it yet as a mask.

Makes my skin super soft!