November 28, 2014 | 1092 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Le Gloss in Tropical

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kcarney

I also love this lipgloss. If you are looking for reasonably priced makeup I think Annabelle is a great line. I use tropical over my lipgloss and find it gives it that extra shine. Not goopy either. I have used up my tube already and thought that it was just a promotion at the time but just saw in the store that they do still carry it. I will definately buy another one. I also saw the deal with the two glosses. Tropical comes with Breathless Souffle which is also another great colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by threekit

Annabelle is my favourite lower end (drugstore) brand. I actually picked up this shade because it came in a 'buy one get one free' pack along with Breathless Souffle. The pro with this package is that you get 2 for the price of $7.25CAD, but the con is that you can't choose the shades. But they have about 4 different packages, so there is a lot to choose from.

I already have Breathless Souffle, but the other packs didn't really appeal to me and it's a shade that is very versatile for me... so it'll serve as my backup for now. However... Tropical is a bright pink in the tube, but you can tell that it would apply sheerly due to its opaqueness. The one thing that worried me beforehand was the sparkles, but when I used it, the gloss wasn't overly glittery at all -- it's a very subtle shimmer.

Le Glosses are very moisturizing and not sticky whatsoever, but the lasting power on these are the best I've ever experienced for a non-sticky gloss. Tropical has an extremely sheer pink hue when applied, so if you're looking for pigment, pick another shade. See my profile for a pretty good colour photo representation of what this shade looks like.

Will continue to repurchase over and over!