July 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Moisturizers - DHC - Ceramide Quick [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Clalog

Es una lastima que este producto lo hayan descontinuado.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by maril23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best toner/moisturizers I've ever used. It is being discontinued by DHC but they still have a supply. The price is now $14.00, formerly $28.00. If you have ever used this you know how wonderful it feels on your face and how moisturizing it is. I called DHC and ordered a bottle today.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Picked up a bottle of this, partly because DHC claims that it's about to be discontinued. In addition, I was introduced to this during a trip to Japan, years ago-and really liked it. It's still just as great as I can remember. I have odd, sometimes totally impossible facial skin, prone to difficulties and dryness/oiliness on a seeming whim. I use this following my La Prairie makeup remover. Leaves my skin refreshed, soft and non-stingy. Great to add to a facial spray bottle on summer road-trips as a 'quick' pick-me-up, too, especially in humid or challenging climatic conditions. This product should be a staple in everyone's skincare wardrobe!. Love!.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few months and I love this moisturizer. Have I finally found my HG moisturizer? It absorbs beautifully and hydrates like a dream. No breakout, no irritation, no itching, no scent. Love it!!!! I may need to switch to the cream during the winter, but this is awesome so far. I took off one lippie because the packaging is functional as in it holds the product, but honestly this should have some sort of pump. I can even overlook the glass since I don't like plastic and technically plastic is porous; however, pouring out too much and having to wipe some back in the container doesn't sound sanitary either. Also DHC is a little pricier than I would ordinarily go for, but they have some nice products and they offer loyalty discounts.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another fave DHC product. It's a good summer moisturizer for oily skins. And it's more easily absorbed than Mild Lotion, though I like that one very much, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by rcrouch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My dry 50 year old skin has mild rosacea and is very sensitive to just about everything. I tried the ceramide products, particularly Ceramide Quick, with quite a bit of skepticism. I've never been one for toners, and usually my skin rebels. A month later I'm pleased to report that I'm delighted with this product. It doesn't sting. In combination with Ceramide Milk it works beautifully to moisturize my dry skin, leaving it soft without any greasy feeling. This is the best-feeling moisturizer I've tried in years. People complain about the wasteful packaging, but I've had good luck just putting it in one of those tiny spray bottles you can buy for airline travel. A couple squirts on my palm and it goes on very easily - no waste.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Graciebee

This is one of my HG products. Like someone else mentioned, it looks like a toner, but is really a moisturizer. I am 33 yrs. old and my skin is kind of weird in winter. It's kind of oily over dry skin. I think that since I'm not as young as I used to be, my skin is starting to lose the ceramide that DHC says is in youthful skin. I can tell you though that I still look quite youthful thanks to products like these. Most people think I'm in my early twenties, though part of that is genetics. Anyway, this is moisturizing without clogging. Just put it on your fingers and lightly spread it all over your face and neck. I can even put it on my eyelids without irritation, despite that it is not for eyes. Sometimes this is enough by itself, and if not I use in tandem with DHC's "Rich Moisture" (also not clogging). The thing I like best about both products is that they seem to deeply penetrate the skin, not just sit on top like most products. Absolutely worth the price as they last F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2007 3:15:00 AM More reviews by muaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure how great this is on its own, but it adds just enough extra moisture that I need in conjuction with DHC's acerola gel. Just a few drops patted on face and neck are needed. My only complaint is the heavy glass bottle it comes in doesn't seem like it would do well for travelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by lisa_67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If I could give this 10 lippies, I would! This is my HG year-round moisturizer for my combo skin. This is a most unusual moisturizer; it looks like a toner, but it is NOT one. I apply it using my fingertips (not cotton, b/c you waste the product), and instantly it absorbs into the skin, without a trace of greasiness. Immediately it works to soften and smooth skin. My chronically flaky cheeks are smooth and hydrated, and I can apply it to my oiler forehead and chin without worry that it will lead to additional oilies during the day. My makeup goes on so much smoother after a year of using this product, and the bottle lasts forever! Easily a 4-month supply, and I use it twice a day (after cleansing and before sunscreen in the morning, and beneath DHC Alpha Arbutin White Milk or Olive Leaf Milk moisturizers in the evenings during the colder winter months). I am so happy to have finally found a light, greaseless, everyday moisturizer that makes my face feel smooth, soft, and refreshed. This product has been a godsend for me.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by shellyb4

Agreed with the suggestions about not applying to a cotton pad/ball - this goes on more effectively with just pouring a small amount in your hand and patting it where it needs to go.

With really dry, itchy, sensitive skin due to rosacea (leading to scaly patches) I was pretty nervous about using toners or "liquid moisturizers" on my skin - but it has improved so rapidly with this product line it's kind of crazy. The ceramide quick just disappears into the skin and gives a quick lift. During the day I'm using the ceramide milk over the top and at night I'm using the ceramide cream with a sealing layer of OVO.

In just a few days, the itchy skin has disappeared, the scales are gone, and the redness is much diminished. Obviously skin is a personal thing and I can't say this would work for everyone with rosacea - but I have found the ceramide line really soothing and my makeup still looks good over the top of it.

EDIT - this is great when healing your skin - but is essentially just moisture. If you need it, you really need it. But if you are hoping for an anti-aging - this is not the one for you.