October 25, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Face) - Isomers - copper p concentrate serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

It's early days yet for me, but I can say that I like this so far. This is a clear, medium-textured serum that has no scent. I only use 4-5 drops over my whole face, and almost always use it to help my skin "recover" after using MUAC peels and BHA serums every week. Those products are very effective but also quite strong so I was looking for a way to pamper my skin. This seems to calm any redness or irritation from peels and AHA s, and it keeps my skin moisturized enough that I don't have those unpleasant flakies. It hasn't led to any pimples or extra shine for me, which is a big deal with my greasy, acne-prone skin. It seemed to speed up the healing of existing zits, which I really liked.
It's too soon for me to even expect to see major changes with lines/wrinkles, but I'm happy that this seems to be a nice way to bolster my skin and I have hopes for more improvement over time. This was pricey, but the bottle is large and I only use a tiny amount about 3 times a week so it should last quite a while. Not entirely sure that I'll be repurchasing, will have to evaluate after using longer. I definitely like the dropper dispenser.
UPDATE: This works wonders on boo-boos! I wounded myself while shaving with a dull razor - it looked like road rash but it bled like crazy. Applied a few drops of this ONCE and it stopped the pain and healed it almost completely within 2 days!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ndebace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This serum is amazing! I absolutely would not be without it. Even my dermatologist sings the praises of copper. It is so calming and suprisingly moisturizing, yet not greasy at all. I find that it "plays nice" with other products as well - no bad reaction or interaction with even prescription face creams.

I have extremely sensitive, dry skin and I use it on my face every day and night. I also use it for cuts, burns (even sunburn), bruises and bug bites - calms everything down. FABULOUS after a facial too! Even my husband comes looking for the copper when he has a burn or bite - and getting him to use a "beauty product" (even sunscreen) is near impossible, so I think that speaks volumes for this serum!

I have to say, I was initially apprehensive buying beauty products off TV, but I am very very impressed with Isomers. I use a lot of their products and have been very pleased. Love that they all come in dark glass bottles to protect the integrity of the product. Also love the concentrations and simplicity of the products. You know exactly what you are getting and you know you are not loading uneeded parabens and fillers on your face to get the beneficial ingredients that you want.

As far as the cost - a one ounce bottle is usually about $55 dollars. Kind of expensive, but worth it. However, a couple times a year, they offer it in big sizes for a huge discount - I always try to stock up as the products have a two year shelf life. You can also "like" Isomers on Facebook where they let you know about sales they are running from time to time direct from the lab or on other sites like Hautelook.com. etc. You can save some money on their products that way too. Regardless, this product is worth trying - HIGHLY Recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by NYCGirl711

I absolutely love this product. It has made a huge difference in the tone and texture of my skin. I apply it after my shower in the morning. Then I use Alba Sea Lipids moisturizer. Great combo. When I use the Copper-p at night, I wake up with glowing skin. I even used it on some dermatitis that I got from an allergic reaction to dry cleaning chemicals. It cleared it right up. I wish Shop NBC still had the large bottles of it, but, alas, I keep having to buy the small ones almost every month.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by sharonlouise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't write many reviews, because let's face it, short of "procedures" (or a time machine) nothing is going to make the difference we all long for. That said, this is a really good product. My skin is smoother, pores on nose, though not gone, appear smaller & spider veins on the sides of my nose are less noticeable. This is one of the few products I've tried that has actually made a noticeable difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by bett

I have a "thing" on my face that has been bothering me for a while. It seems to get better then gets worse all of the sudden. This is the only product that helps it heal even if it doesn't go away. I'm seeing a derm next week about it, but in the meanwhile, I like the Copper serum. I also have the Isomers Copper without the serum part, but I find that it's not as useful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by bluemelon

I have been using the Copper P Concentrate Serum for just over a week now & had to write a review on what I have seen short term, because it's been amazing. I saw the shows that Manuela did here in Australia & she said that this serum is for people who are super sensitive & have red, irritated, aggravated skin. Apparently it was formulated after a plastic surgeon requested a copper product that was not blue-green (ie oxidised), as copper has great wound healing properties. This serum is perfectly clear & has no scent whatsoever. Manuela also said that she keeps this in the kitchen for when she burns herself while cooking!

I bought this because I suffer from a lot of redness and irritation on my face. But I also suffer from eczema around the jaw area, and all over and behind my ears. I have had this problem since I was a child & the eczema behind my ears are like having razor thin cuts - they are really sore and horrible. And all the doctor used to do over the years is drown me in prescriptions for cortisone creams.

On my first application, I applied the serum on my face & then I thought - why don't I try it behind my ears as well, seeing as this is supposed to be good at healing cuts and burns etc. So I did - and the next day, I could not believe what I felt - the skin felt so smooth, and the cut had healed up. And with additional applications, it has just kept improving and improving. It's not totally gone (there's still some flakiness), but I believe that I have found a gem of a product here. The serum itself is a clear, lightweight liquid which absorbs totally into the skin and does not leave any sort of residue behind.

I can't yet report on the long term effects, such as whether the redness and irritation on my face has improved, or whether my skin has firmed up, but will do so once I've used this for long enough to make a fair judgement. But just from the short-term results, I can definitely say that this product does have healing properties, and even if it doesn't work in the skin firming or redness reduction area, I will definitely repurchase it for it's amazing ability to heal skin cuts and abrasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by suzieqs86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

maybe i am too young to be using this but i have acne, frown lines, and enlarged pores and this has done nothing in combination with my moisturizer.. i dont know why.
EDIT: I found this in my room and gave it another chance. I am SO happy i did! it is really soothing on acne and clears pimples up quickly and also minimizes scaring. I also have been using this around my eyes.. WOW my eyes have been looking more and more beautiful every time i use it. I didnt even notice any aging before.. but i am noticing a huge difference after i use this. my eyes look much more awake and vibrant now. i cant wait to try more products from this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am loving the whole Isomers line and wish I had known about it sooner...but still in my 20's I'm thankful to have found it now.

The Copper P has done remarkable things for helping clear acne marks on my cheeks...and most recently, I suffered a burn injury from a motorcycle exhaust and combining Copper P with Miracell helped it heal so quickly...it did not get infected and my new skin is already coming through. I think Copper P has amazing benefits that will I will continue to see as time goes on.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Luckyboy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This irritates( red,stingy) my skin if I use it before a moisturizer. I wouldn't buy it again. If I did decide to use a copper product I would look for one that was cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lchoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the great reviews on mua, secretly hoping that it would help "thicken the skin by stimulating collagen". I am 43 and I was looking for a product that would help counteract the potential slight "thinness" of the skin I am afraid of due to aging as well as to counteract the acid products I use (Natura Bisse Extreme Peel, Avon Alternatives Treatment Cream, etc.).

I can't say that it has dramatically firmed my skin or lessened my broken capillaries (family trait). However this serum feels DIVINE (immediately soothes, sinks right in like water with absolutely NO stickiness or lingering texture). It refines and calms the skin. After cleansing and the occasional toner, I apply the copper serum, 4-5 drops to my palm, rub together and apply it all over my face (including the eyes) before I use all the other arsenal of products :-). As this product is so pure in ingredients, this serum is very easily mixed in with other lines (for me: Natura Bisse, Caudalie, Jan Marini C-Esta Serum) with minimal if any conflict. I really enjoy this product, it is a HG for me and I highly recommend this to anyone.

I am Korean, 43 and people guess I'm 28 - 33. I have combination skin (dry in winter, slightly oily in summer however very prone to plugged pores and occasional breakouts). I use: Caudalie serum & moisturizer, Natura Bisse, DHC Olive Oil Cleanser, Jurlique, & MD Forte.