Avon Eye Block Environmental Protection Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/23/2003 9:32:00 PM

This is a great little eye cream with an effective spf that is reasonably priced. I like this almost as much as my elizabeth arden eye wish (EA is a little more moisturizing.) I have purchased several tubes - can't go wrong for under $10.00

March 2004 - update I am still using this eye cream in the daytime.

2005 I have since been using Clinique stop signs eye cream with spf. I do still have some tubes in my purse, etc and will apply mid day if I need to. I will use this as a backup if I run out of Clinique (and I will wait for a GWP before repurchasing.)This is a very good alternative to Clinique (and it is four times the price!)

I believe this is discontinued as it has not been seen in the Avon book for quite some time. Fall 2005 continued >>

on 6/27/2003 6:12:00 PM

This was less than half price so I thought I would give it a try, even though it says on the tube to keep away from eyes! It absorbs quickly, doesn't cause any irritation around my eyes, and doesn't have a smell to it - works for me!

on 1/7/2003 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm really not a fan of Avon products, but this is really a winner for me! It's inexpensive, has a SPF of 15, and is easily purchased. My eye makeup goes on icky if I forget to apply it. Winner!

on 4/25/2002 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about a year. I love it. It doesnt sting my eyes at all, and there pretty sensitive and I also wear contacts. 1 tube has lasted me almost a year...so the price at about $7.00 is a bargine.

on 3/7/2002 10:38:00 PM

Even without actually getting this product in my eyes, it stung and made my eyes water so much, and for so long, that I couldn't apply makeup. I wanted the SPF 15, but this one has to go. I'll have to go back to my Fresh Soy Eye Cream, though the SPF on that is 8.