July 28, 2014 | 984 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Eye Block Environmental Protection Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2003 9:32:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great little eye cream with an effective spf that is reasonably priced. I like this almost as much as my elizabeth arden eye wish (EA is a little more moisturizing.) I have purchased several tubes - can't go wrong for under $10.00

March 2004 - update I am still using this eye cream in the daytime.

2005 I have since been using Clinique stop signs eye cream with spf. I do still have some tubes in my purse, etc and will apply mid day if I need to. I will use this as a backup if I run out of Clinique (and I will wait for a GWP before repurchasing.)This is a very good alternative to Clinique (and it is four times the price!)

I believe this is discontinued as it has not been seen in the Avon book for quite some time. Fall 2005 continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by camiller

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was less than half price so I thought I would give it a try, even though it says on the tube to keep away from eyes! It absorbs quickly, doesn't cause any irritation around my eyes, and doesn't have a smell to it - works for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 9:42:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really not a fan of Avon products, but this is really a winner for me! It's inexpensive, has a SPF of 15, and is easily purchased. My eye makeup goes on icky if I forget to apply it. Winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2002 2:39:00 AM More reviews by weetdog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about a year. I love it. It doesnt sting my eyes at all, and there pretty sensitive and I also wear contacts. 1 tube has lasted me almost a year...so the price at about $7.00 is a bargine.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2002 10:38:00 PM More reviews by joshmoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even without actually getting this product in my eyes, it stung and made my eyes water so much, and for so long, that I couldn't apply makeup. I wanted the SPF 15, but this one has to go. I'll have to go back to my Fresh Soy Eye Cream, though the SPF on that is 8.