August 22, 2014 | 1663 users online

Treatments (Face) - Isomers - matrixyl 3000

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is amazing. I use three drops of this and three drops of the Copper P before moisturizing with the 3000 Liquid Crystal cream for the face A.M. and P.M. The contours of my face have changed dramatically (two weeks so far). Firmer jaw line, reduced lines, fresher overall look. In fact I did my routine and then left the mirror to do something else before going back to do my hair and was kind of shocked at how different I was looking. Couldn't figure it out.. Am I sleeping better - no, am I eating better - I WISH!!. OMG, it must be the Isomers. This line ROCKS and I'm now a committed user. Also use the Absolute Eye serum which has greatly reduced the bags under my eyes which nothing else had been able to improve (and I've tried a lot $$$$$). Isomers is an amazing line that puts all the money into the product. No stupid frou frou packaging that weighs a ton and clogs the land fill. It's all for your skin and it shows!! God bless Manuella and may she never retire. . . . ever!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not really do anything for me, even with twice a day usage. However, it really has softened my 67 year old mother's wrinkles, creating a soft-focus look to her skin after only two weeks of her using it. This did not break out my combination skin. Contains parabens.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by skincarefreak

I love this product! I've been using it for almost 2 months. I've already ordered a second bottle. Anyhow, my skin looks great! I can't say it's only from this, because I do use cp serum and tazorac as well. My face looks fuller, more taut, and lifted. All good things. As I stated before I can't say I saw all these positives just from this, but I do know that I see a better difference in these last couple of weeks. This is the most recent thing I've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE** 5/30/08 I stopped using this for about a year and a half now (the product junky in me) and tried several others. Today my skin feels like crap and looks aged. In the past year since I have taken a break from ISOMERS to "explore" what else is out there. What a mistake! I look old! ACK!

After many years and many brands (not to mention thousands of dollars wasted) I have FINALLY settled down with one skin care line. This is it, ISOMErs. If you want whats cutting edge, what other brands copy and hope to be, this is the brand to use. My skin looks the best it's looked in a long time. Now, this does not happen over night with ISOMERS products. If you want INSTANT gratification this isnt it. If you are looking for something to slow down the ageing process and have your skin look its best young and refreshed with a few less lines look no further.If you are a beauty product junky like me, you have done the research and know what ingredients almost every brand uses! You know whats new, whats old, whats BS, and what has slightly helped you. As a beauty product junky I actually ENJOY mixing up my serums and playing around with combinations in my routine.
This review is about the matrixyl 3000. This is the newer more powerful version of the older matrixyl. Do your homework and look into just how many brands use matrixyl and the costs of such products. I use 3 drops of this in the AM and one drop added in at night. This is what I am using now for AM. All Isomers. (My PM routine is different)
AM wrinkle viper or hexapeptide put on large wrinkles, next I mix matrixyl 3000 with copper p concentrate serum, I also add in h-pur which is pure sodium hyluronate acid. I mix it up in my hands and rub it all over my face even to eye area. I really like the gemmotherapy cream mixed with the carosine over this as a moisturizer. Then sunscreen of course.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No