September 22, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lip Gloss - Prestige - Wonder-Full lip plumping gloss with Maxi lip

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Ryanne

I tried hoarding then I thought of sharing it to my friends!! I just love this lipgloss!!:-) my friends love it too!!! Be buying more.:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss in this colour. It makes my pout bigger, it does tingle, but after a few minutes it goes away. It's kind of a high-end lipgloss. I don't know why it tingle. It has a good smell and taste. I have a macthing lipliner. The color shows well, and it lasts for hours one end. This item I purchased is a great deal, people compliment on this lipgloss, it looks so cool and professional. I think it is awesome, other than the unexplained tingling. With the matching lipliner it makes my lip appear fuller. It has this mature adultish look on me and makes me look my age. I have the vinylwear too, and more wonderfull in different shades. I basically use this product now everyday, eventhough i have a ton of lipgloss I like to change from week to week you know that................. ..Oh yeah Buxom was discontinued where I am, so Prestige shades are like similar intact. I love the Bare Esccnetuals Moxie too other than the Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) Buxom Awwww yeah

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It really is like HIGH END gloss for a grocery store price. Tingles just enough without burning. Lips do look bigger but it may just be the quality and thickness of the gloss. NOT DISCONTINUED just hard to find. You can get this in two shades at walmart online. Rite aid has all the colors. Dainty is too light for my averagely pigmented lips and plush is just a little too full and dark more like a lipstick color a very nice lipstick color. I need to try more colors I wish they had more to choose from but really impressive gloss overall.
***UPDATE*** Just bought the color polished and I definitely got it right this time!!! Gorgeous medium coral/pink shade. Garish in the tube but lovely on the lip :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Anonamizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this is discontinued or not, because I bought it in Jan 2011 during the CVS clearance sale, and I can't find it in stores anymore.

I bought this in Chic, which is a light pink/lilac cool toned color. It's a bit metallic with shimmer, and semi-sheer.

The formula of this gloss is amazing. It seriously plumps up your lips. I've tried quite a few plumping glosses and my favorite before this was Buxom, but this has taken the spot of the best plumping gloss I've ever tried.

It has a cooling intense tingle.

The texture is a bit thick and sticky but very smooth which I personally really like.

the only downside is that these are hard to find, and that the color selection is limited.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sm510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i usually dont care for lipgloss...but i decided to pick one of these up because i saw them on sale at CVS when they were discontinuing prestige products. OMG i am IN LOVE with these. they are amazing...way better then any lip gloss i ever bought, even high end. very long lasting so you dont have to keep reapplying and when it does wear off it leaves a nice stain. I went to Rite Aid and bought 4 other shades..Unfortunatley they are only sold at some rite aids. Presige has some amazing products, definitly my favorite drugstore brand just wish it was easier to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by gorhamd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so sad when I wasn't able to find this in stores anymore. But I was determined to find it online somewhere. It is available to purchase at the Prestige website and on Beautyencounter.com. This is the best gloss I've ever worn. I love the color Plush. It really does plump lips and lasts a long time. I might just order a bunch of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by SchmergTheImpaler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ended up buying this gloss because my local CVS didn't carry the kind I usually wear, and Swanky was the closest in shade. However, I think I'll keep buying this kind instead! I really like the tingle, the texture, and the sparkle, and the color really brightens my face and draws attention to my lips, which are my best feature, without looking too ostentatious.

I have quite full lips already, so I didn't notice or pay attention to the plumping. The only downside of the product to me is that because my lips are full, it's difficult to completely 'paint' them with the tiny applicator and takes a surprisingly long time. The end result is worth it, however!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Polished, a slightly transparent coral colour. I already have full lips but I absolutely love this gloss because of it's stinginess (don't wear if you have chapped lips!) and its lasting power. I lasted through a 5 hour work shift drinking water and eating a granola bar with this lipstick. It's slightly pinkish/clear with shimmers on me and it's absolutely beautiful. It's sticky but not overly so. The applicator doesn't take a lot of product so it's nice if you don't like lips that feel too glossy (like MAC lipglasses). It was 9CAD; a bit pricey for drugstore but beats buying department store brand of lip plumpers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

As someone before me mentioned, this product is almost a dupe for my favorite, BE buxom lips gloss. If you've ever felt the intense cold tingle and thick balm like texture of buxom lips then you know what I mean. The key ingredient, maxi lip, is in a lot of high end lip plumping products such as LORAC, Pop Beauty, Bloom, and Pout cosmetics so I really feel like I'm getting an excellent deal for a drugstore product. The only difference between this and the BE glosses is the color... the pigmentation of some of the BE glosses can make them pass off as a liquid lip color sometimes, but the Prestige gloss, although pigmented, is a lot less opaque. Some people didn't see the plumping but I have to disagree. No lip product will make you look like you've gotten collagen injections, but this one does make your lips swell very subtly after about a minute. I LOVE my color, "Polished". In the tube the color is an exact dupe of the much talked about Revlon SL gloss in "Coral Reef", a bright coral pink but with shimmer. On lips it is not nearly as clownish/ bright because of the sheerness and the shimmer is not obvious. It is a very pretty, face brightening pink that looks lovely on. I really hope they're not discontinuing this color or line... I found mine at CVS for 50% off and bought it for $3. Awesome deal. The only con I can think of is the scent. Usually I like my lip glosses to be scented but this one kind of smells like a mixture of chemicals and cinnamon gum (big red?). I'm sure they were going for the whole spicy lip venom sort of scent but this takes some getting use to. Strange at first but not bad at least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

i found 2 of these in a clearance bin at Priceline (australia) for $3 ea. I bought PRECIOUS and PLUSH. Lovely plum colours. The gloss is great, sticky, long lasting, very shiny and not overly shimmery. Just enough so i dont look like im 15. They also have a good amount of pigment in them so i get a nice colour on my lips. Im wearing precious today and i love it!
sorry i cant comment on the plumping action as im asian (viet background) and already have full lips. But i can feel my lips tingle when i put this on. Its a very cooling feeling. I didnt like it much as first by im used to it now and it goes away eventually.
these lip glosses remind me of Cliniques lips glosses in terms of shine, gloss, pigment and staying power. But they are cheaper by far!
I recommend highly to buy!