September 22, 2014 | 2035 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl Liner in Uniform

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

this is my favorite of the technakohls i've tried. its a really pretty color. personally, i prefer black e/l, but if i ever decided to change it up, i would consider using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

The way brown eyeliners generally make blue eyes sing, this dark khaki-brown shade is awesome for my brown eyes. It's soft, and the technakohl is pretty long-lasting compared to most eyeliners. I would recommend this to anyone who wants gentle definition. I love MAC smolder (hg black liner, will never stray), but after using Uniform, I find it more flattering for daytime.
Keep in mind it fades a bit after a few hours, requiring refreshing--IF you like that graphic perfect line (i don't mind the blurred faded line, i think this eyeliner looks better as the day progresses). For my purposes it's perfect--ASIDE FROM: le price. It's reallllllly overpriced imo, and for that reason I would not repurchase. I'm supposedly on a budget, so I feel kinda guilty for springing for this. Especially as here in Canada we have lovely, reliable Annabelle liners; I'm sure to find a cheap dupe.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by xxlipjunkiexx

Love this brownish-green eyeliner for below the waterline with black above. Mixes well with different colors. Smooth application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is great colour as it is a cross between black/green/brown. Gives a more natural look compared to black. It does smudge after a few hours though therefore my lower rating...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by mskitte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I pretty much switched my eyeliners from MAC to the Smashbox Limitless & to a lesser extent, the Nars Larger Than Life. While all 3 have amazing staying power in that they don't leave me w/ undereye smudges like most others do, MAC tends to clump at the lashes when I tightline.

However, I will continue w/ Uniform just because I LOVE the color. It's a cool dark taupe brown that has a subtle metallic finish. Makes my very dark brown eyes pop like crazy! Most khaki make my eyes look browner (which I don't like) but this brings out the deepness.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by suzyorchid

This color is SO gorgeous and multi-dimensional! I think its really unique and am not sure if I've ever seen anything close to its unique color.

Only problem, and its a big one, is the formula is so creamy that its a bit hard to work with. Not impossible but requires more time and care when putting on. Also because the formulation is so soft, it can break very easily. Mine broke off because I clicked it up far too much and then realized I couldn't click it/wind it back down. I recommend only clicking/winding it up as much as you only need, otherwise the pencil may break.

I said I would re-purchase, but I'm not 100% on it only because of the softness of the formula. If I can find a dupe or a color similar I wouldn't get it again, but I really haven't seen anything on the market that is close.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color and the precision of this liner - I use it primarily for tightlining, and it lasts pretty well too. Unfortunately, I doubt I'm going to buy it again, just because there's so little product and it just goes so fast. I don't even use it daily, and it's already almost gone after a little over two months. It would end up being far too expensive for me if I kept using this regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Kgrrrl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good stuff! Purchased this on the recommendation of a MAC artist when they were having a 3 for 2 offer and I didn't know what else to get. This is a lovely darkest khaki with a slight golden shimmer. It's a super neutral colour though that works with a lot of different shadows. Perfect for when you want definition but don't want the harshness of black liner. Easy to apply, easy to blend, wears well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this colour and I'm on my second one. As others have said it is a brown/black with a gold tone that comes out as a very dark olive colour. I am the queen of olive eyeliner and own about 6 different ones. The colour is great but the formulation is not as not as good as the Stila Smudgestick in Moray or the Urban Decay 24/7 in Stash. But I love the colour and have not found its equal so I will keep repurchasing - wish I could give this a 3.5!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by eylemelif

This is almost black! Apply sparingly if you need a more natural look