August 28, 2014 | 1717 users online

Blush - Kanebo - KATE Cheek Color

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wished this came in more variety of colours. I own a pink & orange version. Loooove it! It gives you a lovely natural glow without chunky glitter, the brush is super oooper soft, packaging is compact so it's travel friendly but it's sturdy too. This doesn't have fragrance, which most Japanese cosmetics do..& I love for sensitive skin. I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by carrotcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have been using this blusher since I started wearing make up. I like to go out bare faced - no mascara/liner, just my Dermalogica skin care and this blusher.

the colour looks natural on my asian skin, I have it in RD-1.

the brush is SO SOFT, you would want to keep it for future purposes even after finishing the product! =)

Bought it for around SG$20. (Singapore)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got mine in OR-1, and am loving it for the peachy-apricot effect on my medium Asian skintone (MAC NW20). I am not a big fan of glitter so the very light shimmer in the highlighting pan is just perfect for me. Maybe because I am light-handed when it comes to makeup, so the blusher doesn't show up after about 5hours after I step out of the house. But while it lasts, the shade is very natural and I definitely appreciate the super-fine texture of the powder.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

So sorry to disagree, I have this in RD-1, the other one, I think its orange (I tossed it aside, its lost). The texture of the powder is excellent, just a tiny tiny hint of glow/shimmer; no sparkles.
Speaking of the RD-1, it is not red, but a dusty rose colour, it occupies only 1/3 of the pan, while 2/3 is the hi-liter, which I have no use at all.

What I am not happy with it is the pigmentation, I like my blush to be highly pigmented that I barely touch the brush & enables me to have a wash of natural colour. It should let the foundation underneath to show thru, thus making the entire look dimensional.
It takes a lot more of this product to show up on my NC 30 skin, as compared to my Mac's Merrily, Peachykeen, Truly Red (discontinued).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I am really in a state of shock: how such cheap blush can be so silky and nice and have such soft and perfect brush??
The packaging is pretty too. It's simple and neat, and also very compact and light, so its easy to carry in your purse.
Before I always used blush by Chanel, which has a very rude brush if compare with this one!
I would defenetely buy this product again! Japanese cosmetics is my addiction (because it's good and so cheap)!!!
PS: I have it in OR-1, but wanna purchase in other shadows as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by x3fairie

Ah curse japanese makeup costing so damn much in australia. i paid i think about 39bucks for this in OR-1. i reallly loveeee the colour. its very very natural and think its more peachy beige than orange. i like the packaging though i can see how some people might think its tacky. i love the entire two colour concept though the pan is too small to use each colour seperately so i just dab my blush brush over the entire pan. the brush it comes with is surprisingly decent. its like a mini kabuki brush and is so soft and sweeps the blush on nicely. the blush itself is quite pigmented and not overly sparkly. it gives a really nice natural look. id definately buy it again and maybe in the red colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Van7398

I have this in RD-1. It gives a soft, natural glow,without the shimmer that lots of cheaper Japanese blusher give.

The cute,soft,rounded brush is easy to use and helps to give a natural glow on my cheek. I prefer this than those flat,small brushes that usually comes with blusher compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by aurora11rose

Omg. This is hg for me! It's so much more affordable than those high ends product that I often purchase. PLus, this gives me a more natural look. I have this in OR-1. It's just the perfect peachy orange colour that I've been looking for ever since ZA discontinued their blush! :) Will be buying their pink shade in PK-1.. very soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in OR-1. has v v subtle shimmers. very sweet and light orangey colour. even people like me who can't wear pure orange colour can wear this! i need to wear orangey tones with more reddish or pinkish hue or peachy tones, but not orange colour on it's own

it gives a healthy glow and definitely will go well with the nude-makeup look. :D

and for the brush, oh my god, it's so soft!!! totally loving it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i've recently purchased this blush in PK-1, and i have to say, i'm very pleased with it! PK-1 is a very light pink that gives a healthy, just-blushed look, and it has very fine, minimal shimmer and no glitter. it's perfect as a daytime blush. the quality of the blush is similar to my shu uemura glow-on, which costs more than $20, and this kate blush is only about $10! and it comes with this very cute round brush that's the perfect size for traveling. and the brush is surprisingly soft! i love it and plan on purchasing different shades too. i took one lippie off for the case of the blush -- it's the usual KATE black plastic case that well, looks cheap. i know KATE is a cheap budget brand and all, but it'd be nice if they took some time and put in more effort on the case designs...