TRESemme Shine Spray

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

For the price this is a decent spray. It is lightweight, sprays evenly and does add shine. The only downside is it does dry my hair out if I use it too often. I'm on the fence about repurchasing, I would suggest upping moisturizing products if you are going to use this long term. Citre shine makes an alcohol free version of a shine spray that performs as well as this one without drying my hair out.

on 7/17/2014 8:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I don't really know why I keep purchasing this. I like the shine, but the alcohol--which is listed as the first ingredient--dries my ends pretty badly.

I probably won't buy this again.

on 4/6/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I use this with the tresemme smoothing cream while straightening my hair. It's light and works really well.

on 10/29/2012 11:00:00 AM

I did a clarifying shampoo and my hair was dry and lack luster after wards. I towel dried my hair with my turbie micro fiber hair towel. When my hair was damp I misted tresemee shine spray on my entire length. I pick combed my hair let it air dry and misted a little more on my entire length. My hair was shiny and soft.

on 12/27/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So I was touching my hair today and wondering why it was so remarkably soft and remembered I spritzed some of this shine spray in!

It tames down my frizz and makes my hair super supple. In my Irish/French whatever it is thick wavy dark brown hair it just flat out works and does what I want it to, make it look healthy not greasy. The product is of course a light oil so if you're over-using it day after day and not washing your hair you're going to look greasy from all that build-up. I've tried other frizz stuff, creams, gels, ect but this spray beats them all in my hair. Love it. HG! I will re-buy it over and over as long as they keep making it!

on 7/3/2011 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Great product! Can get a little greasy if you put too much on but it does a great job to add shine and a little goes a long way. It doesn't tame fly aways that well, but that also depends on your hair.

on 6/30/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This really did make my hair really shiny, and got rid of some frizz. The only thing I don't like about this is it smells kind of like chemicals.

on 6/10/2011 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

YUCK! This leaves my otherwise-normal hair feeling and looking greasy and slick. I hate this stuff. I tried using less of it, too, and that had the same result. I returned this to the store, and I rarely do that with any product.

on 6/4/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

picked this up in a jam bc it was cheap. if I spray a couple of times on dry hair I see absolutely no difference, but if I spray more than that it gets oily. wut. i will stick with my fekkai glossing cream and joico restorative oil tyvm.

on 3/23/2011 8:37:00 AM

this product gave my hair a great shine and really worked on eliminating frizz. its what i spray on my hair before i walk out the door....its a must have.

Popular Styling Products