December 18, 2014 | 877 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Shine Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price this is a decent spray. It is lightweight, sprays evenly and does add shine. The only downside is it does dry my hair out if I use it too often. I'm on the fence about repurchasing, I would suggest upping moisturizing products if you are going to use this long term. Citre shine makes an alcohol free version of a shine spray that performs as well as this one without drying my hair out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by SierraLiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really know why I keep purchasing this. I like the shine, but the alcohol--which is listed as the first ingredient--dries my ends pretty badly.

I probably won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cassb4444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this with the tresemme smoothing cream while straightening my hair. It's light and works really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jacqueline101

I did a clarifying shampoo and my hair was dry and lack luster after wards. I towel dried my hair with my turbie micro fiber hair towel. When my hair was damp I misted tresemee shine spray on my entire length. I pick combed my hair let it air dry and misted a little more on my entire length. My hair was shiny and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I was touching my hair today and wondering why it was so remarkably soft and remembered I spritzed some of this shine spray in!

It tames down my frizz and makes my hair super supple. In my Irish/French whatever it is thick wavy dark brown hair it just flat out works and does what I want it to, make it look healthy not greasy. The product is of course a light oil so if you're over-using it day after day and not washing your hair you're going to look greasy from all that build-up. I've tried other frizz stuff, creams, gels, ect but this spray beats them all in my hair. Love it. HG! I will re-buy it over and over as long as they keep making it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Great product! Can get a little greasy if you put too much on but it does a great job to add shine and a little goes a long way. It doesn't tame fly aways that well, but that also depends on your hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This really did make my hair really shiny, and got rid of some frizz. The only thing I don't like about this is it smells kind of like chemicals.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by linabanks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

YUCK! This leaves my otherwise-normal hair feeling and looking greasy and slick. I hate this stuff. I tried using less of it, too, and that had the same result. I returned this to the store, and I rarely do that with any product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by makalley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

picked this up in a jam bc it was cheap. if I spray a couple of times on dry hair I see absolutely no difference, but if I spray more than that it gets oily. wut. i will stick with my fekkai glossing cream and joico restorative oil tyvm.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by hazel88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this product gave my hair a great shine and really worked on eliminating frizz. its what i spray on my hair before i walk out the door....its a must have.