April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Imaginaire Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a sample of this lip gloss and it actually lasted me for years b/c I didn't apply it often. I'm very satisfied w/ this lip gloss and like others have said the color isn't actually as dark as it looks. The gloss lasts throughout the day and I usually only reapply after eating or drinking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe i have not reviewed this sooner. This is the only lip gloss i have repurchased several times. It looks dark in the tube but it is a sheer rasberry color. Very very pretty! It leaves a "wet" look. In this case you are noy paying for the chanel name, but the product itself. It has a wonderful creamy, yet not sticky balm like texture. I have not found anything to compare it too. I love glossimers but avoid the ones with glitter since the texture is gritty and leave particles after the color has worn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous colour, it gives my lips the most beautiful shine. I think this shade may be discontinued, which is a bit sad since my tube is on its last leg and I don't want to say goodbye! It's mildly sticky but not terribly so (I hate jammy-feeling glosses). Worn alone it's pleasantly sheer but it can really bring a lipstick to vivid life as well- it's not as intimidatingly dark as it looks in the tube.

I'm curious to try some of the other shades (especially if Imaginaire is indeed discontinued), but the price is a bit of a deterrent to me and there's another gloss in this price range that I love even more (Lancome color fever, which also has a better package/applicator IMO). I probably will give Chanel another go but it's not the kind of thing I buy often, and knowing that the next shade I like will probably be discontinued by the time I finish the tube is kind of a downer too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

very pretty berry color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Glossimers & me, we have a thing going on. Initially, the unusual texture bothered me. It's like no other gloss, yet at the same time it's like other glosses. Now that I am used to them, via glaze & sirop, nothing else will do.

Imaginaire, not as dark on as it is in the tube. No sparkle, really. My HG MLBB.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 11:11:00 AM More reviews by erika511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Got this one in the lip gloss and cosmetic bag LE gift set. It is a very nice color in the tube, which turns out to be much darker than it actually is on your lips. The first time I tried this was over Rouge Allure Admirable lipstick and it was great! I only put on a light coat, which gave my lips a subtle light berry tone. The gloss was a bit thick coming out of the tube, but once it sat on my lips for a few minutes it became less thick and sticky and seemed to blend with the lipstick more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Imaginaire looks much darker in the tube then it actually is.
Its a beautiful cool raspberry pink with some shimmer.
I believe this would look great on all fair cool skinned gals. Wonderful quality like all Chanel glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh wow such a pretty shade a sheer berry with a hint of shimmer, i am a NC 40 for ref. Looks so bright in the tube, on my lips a sheer rasberry pink, gives that full juicy lips look. I never ever thought i could pull of this shade.Its going to stay in my makeup pouch forever. I have never payed so much for a lipgloss but the the quality of the product makes up for this..the consistency, staying power and zero taste. I hope they never ever d/c this item..my hg lipgloss for mlbb pink lippie :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to lip gloss: looks perfect with a face of make-up as well as with a bare face. I'm pale with redness around the nose and cheeks. If my lips are dry, it fixes them right up and stays on without leaving that "lipgloss ring" around my mouth. I'd have one for every pocket and purse if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by t1na4ever

this is such a pretty colorr, and it has the perfect amount of shine. it goes on really smoothly, and its really moisturizing