October 25, 2014 | 1253 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate Lip Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Asunnysupergirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this,my favourite liner to date! I have a birthmark and moles on my lips as well as dry skin so lip products have been a terrible match for me but this doesn't dry out my lips or show my cracks,goes on smooth and even and the colour is gorgeous with wonderful coverage! Props to the twisty pen also,VERY CONVENIENT It's made it's way into my carry around pouch!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Not extremely long lasting, but I like a few shades. NYX's version is waterproof and this isn't, but the color is rich and matte. Because the tip is flat you can cover your lips faster and sometimes this can be used alone as a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by FetusDeletus

I have it in Eastend Snob and it is a very beautiful colour. It looks very natural, glides on very smooth and feels nice. BUT. It has broken off on me a few times, no matter how softly i handle it some of the product just breaks off while im apply it. That is the only downside of it. Otherwise a great lip liner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Pukyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't use lipticks. I hate them with a passion.
I just needed some long lasting color and this lipliner actually does the job.

My color is Eastend snob - it's a matte neutral pink. Very lovely color. Looks very natural if you apply sparingly.

My lips are usually dry and cracked, but this lipliner goes on smooth and doesn't make dryness worse. In fact, it concealers all these problemic areas somewhat.

Does it last? I think it does. Unless you overuse some oily stuff like lip balms or lipsticks, it doesn't rub at all and stays in place for hours...

If you get nauseaus from perfumed lipsticks, the good thing is, this lipliner is completely scent free.

Package is travel friendly and doesn't break. I like it doesn't need to be sharpened.

Overall I am satisfied with this lipliner but it's a bit costly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Blondiebec

East end snob again! This is an amazing product for the price! I have used it for a long time! The colour is fantastic and the texture is smooth and not chalky like all the other drugstore brands I've tried. In fact this definitely rivals the high end lipliners which are a lot more expensive. It stays on really well too. Well done rimme!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The shade that I got was East End Snob.

Packaging:
This lip liner seems like your average one. There doesn't seem to be anything that makes it stand out from other ones.

Price:
I got this from walgreens so of course it would be more expensive in comparison to other places. I know that at target it was way less than the $6 at walgreens but they ran out of stock. I would say that the price is okay because of its great quality.

Impressions/comments:
I really really like this lip liner so much. Originally I went to get this as a liner for my nude pink lipsticks, but this color is totally wearable on its own. Keep in mind though that since this is a liner it'll be drier in consistency compared to a lipstick. If you were going to go this route, I would suggest you wear it with some type of gloss. I like to use NYX's Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée with this. The staying power of these two is also amazing! I ate Boiling Crab in them and most of the color was still on my lips. I'm very pleased with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Jessjessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the shade East End Snob from Ulta. I think it was about 5 bucks? The color is really pigmented and matte but it's too dry to use alone. Maybe it's because I used it as a lipstick rather than a lipliner. (I killed it within 7 uses.) I love the packaging but it doesn't come with much product and it did break on me a few times. What I did was retract and push the product back in. No big deal. This is a really good product, just use some lip balm or Chapstick on top. Although it destroys the whole matte look.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lilysmom72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm speaking specifically about East End Snob which is a really pretty rosy pink. My problem with the liner is that it breaks on me no matter how light handed I am. I thought perhaps the one I bought was just old and maybe drying out so I purchased another one (at two different retailers) to give it another go since I really do like the color. I have other Exaggerate Lip Liners and they are all just fine, but whenever I use this one it crumbles. Great color but the formula on this one just doesn't work for me. What a shame!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed a nude color lip liner to wear under things like Clinique's Black Honey. I seldom wear lipgloss ( HATE the gloppy ultra shiny stuff), but I do like things like the above-mentioned.

I wanted the nude shade because I found out that it works a lot better than trying to match the lipstick shade. This method does not leave a dark ring around your lips when the l/s wears off. I lightly smudged it all over my lips today, and put the Black Honey on top. Yes, it muted the color a bit, but that's ok because it turned it into a gorgeous brownish color, much truer to the name. If I want it redder, I'll wear it on its own.

This pencil is light, but I prefer it that way. Otherwise, I would just use concealer under my l/s and that would be a mess. I'm very happy with this product. And it's cheap, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This tip of this automatic lip liner broke off the first time I used it.