Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, DI-PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER ADIPATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, POLYBUTENE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE, BORON NITRIDE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. [May Contain /Peut Contenir / /-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 30 (CI 73360), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), D&C RED NO. 22 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 21 (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 7 (CI 15850), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163)].

on 3/31/2015 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Very pigmented and opaque. Does not last long if you love it so much and use it everyday as they are retractable not pencil. Very creamy. I purchased the shades rich and rapture. Very good for the price. Highly recommend!

I have this in "eastend snob" and it is always my go-to lipstick. (I almost always use it all over my lips) the very natural pinky nude is unbelievably flattering on my very fair skin and the matte effect is really nice, not to mention it's highly pigmented so you can go out of your lip line to make your lips look a little bigger, and the flat, angled top makes it very easy to line accurately.
However, my lips get dry very easily, and the matte formula dries them out a lot. it also may be fairly cheap, but runs out after very few applications. My friend also has one and told me the other day that hers had run out after only 3 uses. Not to mention that you also have to be very careful with how much you twist out, as it breaks off very easily.
These aren't massive issues though, and I still wear this stuff all the time, and am constantly buying new ones. Amazingly flattering and I would (and have) 100% recommend(ed).

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These are some of the cheapest lip liners you can buy and they are great. There's not a lot you can write about a lip liner, they do what they are suppose to and have a good color selection. Touch of spice (mauve) and Natural (nude) are great to pair with multiple lip colors.

RImmel Exaggerate lipliner works exactly like Too Faced Lipliner!

Love this,my favourite liner to date! I have a birthmark and moles on my lips as well as dry skin so lip products have been a terrible match for me but this doesn't dry out my lips or show my cracks,goes on smooth and even and the colour is gorgeous with wonderful coverage! Props to the twisty pen also,VERY CONVENIENT It's made it's way into my carry around pouch!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not extremely long lasting, but I like a few shades. NYX's version is waterproof and this isn't, but the color is rich and matte. Because the tip is flat you can cover your lips faster and sometimes this can be used alone as a lipstick.

on 7/8/2014 11:02:00 PM

I have it in Eastend Snob and it is a very beautiful colour. It looks very natural, glides on very smooth and feels nice. BUT. It has broken off on me a few times, no matter how softly i handle it some of the product just breaks off while im apply it. That is the only downside of it. Otherwise a great lip liner

on 5/20/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't use lipticks. I hate them with a passion.
I just needed some long lasting color and this lipliner actually does the job.

My color is Eastend snob - it's a matte neutral pink. Very lovely color. Looks very natural if you apply sparingly.

My lips are usually dry and cracked, but this lipliner goes on smooth and doesn't make dryness worse. In fact, it concealers all these problemic areas somewhat.

Does it last? I think it does. Unless you overuse some oily stuff like lip balms or lipsticks, it doesn't rub at all and stays in place for hours...

If you get nauseaus from perfumed lipsticks, the good thing is, this lipliner is completely scent free.

Package is travel friendly and doesn't break. I like it doesn't need to be sharpened.

Overall I am satisfied with this lipliner but it's a bit costly.

on 2/14/2014 11:25:00 AM

East end snob again! This is an amazing product for the price! I have used it for a long time! The colour is fantastic and the texture is smooth and not chalky like all the other drugstore brands I've tried. In fact this definitely rivals the high end lipliners which are a lot more expensive. It stays on really well too. Well done rimme!

on 1/25/2014 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The shade that I got was East End Snob.

Packaging:
This lip liner seems like your average one. There doesn't seem to be anything that makes it stand out from other ones.

Price:
I got this from walgreens so of course it would be more expensive in comparison to other places. I know that at target it was way less than the $6 at walgreens but they ran out of stock. I would say that the price is okay because of its great quality.

Impressions/comments:
I really really like this lip liner so much. Originally I went to get this as a liner for my nude pink lipsticks, but this color is totally wearable on its own. Keep in mind though that since this is a liner it'll be drier in consistency compared to a lipstick. If you were going to go this route, I would suggest you wear it with some type of gloss. I like to use NYX's Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée with this. The staying power of these two is also amazing! I ate Boiling Crab in them and most of the color was still on my lips. I'm very pleased with this product.

Popular Lip Liners