Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, DI-PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER ADIPATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, POLYBUTENE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE, BORON NITRIDE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. [May Contain /Peut Contenir / /-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 30 (CI 73360), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), D&C RED NO. 22 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 21 (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 7 (CI 15850), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in Addiction and I love it. The colour might be a bit too dark for me but the formula is not drying at all, which is something I struggle with. The colour is nice and lasts all day on me. It is creamy and glides on nicely. I like how it is a roll up type of pencil, and not a sharpenable one.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just perfect. I have the shade 'eastend snob' and its a perfect pink on my fair skin. Works really well with macs angel and creme cup and any other light pink! I really love the finish of these and they are fairly inexpensive! Want to try other colours.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Goes on nicely and stays put. Great lipliner for the price. it's a little creamy so if it is extended too far out of the tube it will break easily. Works ok alone, works better as a base with lipstick over it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good lipliner. I have in the colours Rapture and Addiction. They both have great staying power and do not feather. However, I'm only giving it 2 lippies because it feels gross on my lips when I'm eating anything oily. I've worn other lip products but never had this gross, oily, goopy feeling on my lips. It actually made me nauseous. If I know I'm not going to be eating I'll wear it but since I can't not eat.... Lol! A shame because Addiction is a lovely colour.

Love everything about this product! It's long wearing a true colour and the price is great

I am in love with this formula! The shade 'Epic' on my NC30-35 skin is a 100% dupe for MAC's Whirl lipliner. In fact this paired with MAC's new Whirl lipstick is my go to lip at the moment.

Not only was it something like $4 at Target, I almost prefer it to my more expensive MAC pencils because it's not as dry. There is more wax in the Rimmel pencil which allows the product to glide as you're lining your lips; the MAC lipliners can feel really dry and drag which I hate. Plus the tip is angled giving you more control and precision.

Lipliner is really having a moment right now and this is a GREAT one at a great price.

I will be picking up more shades!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is for the shade 20 Rich. I absolutely adore this lip liner and I WISH I had tried it a year ago. Rich is literally the perfect nude liner for my lips. It's a medium-dark brown with a hint of mauvy-pink and it could not be a more perfect nude for my NW45 lips.

It applies very well. It's incredibly pigmented and slightly creamy as it applies. I wouldn't go as far to say that this is very creamy but it's stiff enough that you get a good line but it's not stiff enough to feel dry or feel like it's tugging your lips. It's a good texture for a lip liner to have.

I love these automatic liners because I don't have to sharpen them! I do dislike the fact that I don't know that I've run out of the liners until the swivel stops dispensing product but I'll take that over sharpening and product wasting any day.

The price isn't cheap at $6.98CDN but I'll bite the bullet and continually do so because this is the best liner at this price point with a colour so deep and perfect anywhere. I'd rather pay $6.98 for one pencil then $19.50 for a MAC liner.

I love this liner and I'll continually purchase it so long as its available!

I'm in love with Epic by Exaggerate. Very good product and rolls on well! I went to 5 stores just to find Epic because my sister told me about it. Although, I did spend more at CVS ($8), I didn't care as long as I got my hands on it. Such a hot color!

j just love the color range for these particular lip liners. I mainly use this to line my entire lips and I'm forever getting compliments on the colors. 064 obsession and 022 (I believe) rapture are my favpurtie

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lip liners remind me of the 90's. Remember the good ol' days where ladies used to rock a dark brown lip liner lined only on the perimeter of their lips with a clear/nude gloss? With the current Kylie Jenner lip epidemic, I feel like they're making a comeback. Next time you're smoozing in your favourite store, take a gander at the Rimmel Display. Although I gave these lip liners a 3/5, I still think it's worth the investment .

Cons: I just want to get these out of the way because it will really help determine if this product is for you or not.

1) Texture- Waxy is the first word that comes to mind. These liners need to be stored in the right place to work their best. All my makeup is stored in my basement-bathroom (because it is cool, dry and dark) but I find I have to somehow warm these liners up before I apply, or else they drag on the lips. Usually what I do is take the liner and place in the middle bridge of my bra- strange, yes, but my body heat warms these up a bit. Even with this trick, the texture on a select few colours is a bit patch. Take "east end snob" for example; The light pink colour is amazing, but because of the wax, I get more application on some areas than others. It almost has a white fillm over it. Almost like the colours are muted by the wax.

2) Dryness- they're dry. The lighter colours also cling onto dry patches. If you are someone who has a lot of lines on your lips, maybe avoid these. They seem to "exaggerate" all dryness and fine lines.

Neutral Zone:

1) Price- When I realized these are 0.03g/$1 OR 1g/$32 I was amazed. So expensive right??? But then I started using these and realized that each liner lasts me almost a year. So I'm not too upset. Plus, they are always on sale for $3.99 CAD vs the normal $7.99 CAD. This isn;t really a con for me. More in the middle...

Pros:
1)Packaging- I love that the liner is a non-sharpening one. I know it's nothing new, but it just makes life so much easier. I'm not 100 percent sure why all liners don't come this way. It's sort of like "why do all foundations not come with a pump?" I'll never know...

2) Colours- What a beautiful array of nudes, reds, berries and pinks. I know you can't get too creative with lip products, but I feel as if Rimmel has really stretched the creativity factor and has worked well in producing unique and beautiful colours. I current;y have 3; I'll try to break down the colour as best as I can, and recommend what skin colour it would work best with.

a- "East End Snob" EVERYONE needs this colour!! This is like the perfect blushing pink on fair skin, a gorgeous peachy-pink on olive skin tones, and a lovely liner to top nude lipsticks with for medium-dark skin. The pink is a light colours with a cool undertone to it. It's almost like a baby pink with a magenta undertone. BUT, I will say that this can go from pink to ashy if you over apply.

b- "Addiction"- This doesn't work well on my NC20 skin as it looks too brown and heavy for me. It might no be too brown for some folks who are in the same skin tone as me, but it's a personal preference. On olive skin/medium skin, this would be a gorgeous muted browny-purple nude...very natural looking. And for deep skin, this would make a great everyday nude. The colour is a muted brown with a hint of purple-pink mixed it. i can see why this is called "addiction" as it is something that can be used as an everyday/go-to colour for many

c- "Rapture". A stunning deep berry colour. When someone says "berry lips" This is the colour that always comes to mind. It's not too dark, not too red, not too purple- it's just perfect. It's like if Mac's Diva + Rebel had a love chiild, this would be the outcome. This would look amazing on anyone. A fall must have.

Overall: love them. Can't wait to get more. But if you're on the dry side, I would avoid these.

Popular Lip Liners