April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate Lip Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Blondiebec

East end snob again! This is an amazing product for the price! I have used it for a long time! The colour is fantastic and the texture is smooth and not chalky like all the other drugstore brands I've tried. In fact this definitely rivals the high end lipliners which are a lot more expensive. It stays on really well too. Well done rimme!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The shade that I got was East End Snob.

Packaging:
This lip liner seems like your average one. There doesn't seem to be anything that makes it stand out from other ones.

Price:
I got this from walgreens so of course it would be more expensive in comparison to other places. I know that at target it was way less than the $6 at walgreens but they ran out of stock. I would say that the price is okay because of its great quality.

Impressions/comments:
I really really like this lip liner so much. Originally I went to get this as a liner for my nude pink lipsticks, but this color is totally wearable on its own. Keep in mind though that since this is a liner it'll be drier in consistency compared to a lipstick. If you were going to go this route, I would suggest you wear it with some type of gloss. I like to use NYX's Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée with this. The staying power of these two is also amazing! I ate Boiling Crab in them and most of the color was still on my lips. I'm very pleased with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Jessjessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the shade East End Snob from Ulta. I think it was about 5 bucks? The color is really pigmented and matte but it's too dry to use alone. Maybe it's because I used it as a lipstick rather than a lipliner. (I killed it within 7 uses.) I love the packaging but it doesn't come with much product and it did break on me a few times. What I did was retract and push the product back in. No big deal. This is a really good product, just use some lip balm or Chapstick on top. Although it destroys the whole matte look.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lilysmom72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm speaking specifically about East End Snob which is a really pretty rosy pink. My problem with the liner is that it breaks on me no matter how light handed I am. I thought perhaps the one I bought was just old and maybe drying out so I purchased another one (at two different retailers) to give it another go since I really do like the color. I have other Exaggerate Lip Liners and they are all just fine, but whenever I use this one it crumbles. Great color but the formula on this one just doesn't work for me. What a shame!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed a nude color lip liner to wear under things like Clinique's Black Honey. I seldom wear lipgloss ( HATE the gloppy ultra shiny stuff), but I do like things like the above-mentioned.

I wanted the nude shade because I found out that it works a lot better than trying to match the lipstick shade. This method does not leave a dark ring around your lips when the l/s wears off. I lightly smudged it all over my lips today, and put the Black Honey on top. Yes, it muted the color a bit, but that's ok because it turned it into a gorgeous brownish color, much truer to the name. If I want it redder, I'll wear it on its own.

This pencil is light, but I prefer it that way. Otherwise, I would just use concealer under my l/s and that would be a mess. I'm very happy with this product. And it's cheap, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This tip of this automatic lip liner broke off the first time I used it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love these lip liners and own quite a few different shades, plus many I have repurchased as they frequently go on sale for $3.99 at Shopper Drug Mart. The swivel retractable packaging is brillant, the colour selection is decent, and the formula is creamy, smooth, and long lasting. Definitely my favourite drugstore lip liners.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by damifund

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have two of these lip liners. this is not my best. for a superdrug product its okay. its not long lasting and after eating feathers intend to come out of my lips and I don't like that at all. I wouldn't buy this again. but i would recommend it to anyone who is just starting lip liners its good on the short run. its cheap but I don't like it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this product from Ulta for roughly $8 or $9. The packaging is pretty good, looks different than the above picture. The actual color of the liner is pretty close to the color of the packaging, so they did a good job on that, I believe it was intentional. The consistency of the product is great, the only problem I have is that it breaks pretty easily. I use it as a liner & allover lip color which makes my lipstick & lipgloss last! I can't wait to buy more colors!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a classic red lip liner to wear under my red lipsticks, so I tried this one in "Ravish." The colour is a little dark, but there weren't many options to choose from. And although I like the packaging and the creamy consistency, it did crumble a bit on me the second time I used it. I will have to be more careful applying it from now on. I like the liner enough to buy it in another colour. The price is great.