December 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Mascara - Dior - DiorShow Unlimited mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by gooliax

Bought this when it first came out, sadly because I gave into the hype. What a waste of $! This did nothing special for my lashes. All it did was add colour really! Used it 2-3 times and then gave it to a close friend. Seriously unimpressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Katie19851

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is for someone who has money to waste an wants a natural look. It did nothing for me but it did not clump at first. Its very dry an after having for a little while it dried out even more an was uselss.. I threw it out. On top of it for what I paid for it... The silver designs on the bottle were completly rubbed off by then an always had silver flakes on my fingers when trying to use it.. Can't even make a decent tube for it to be in let alone the product..Never again. Drugstore brands all the way. Cheap, they work an if I end up throwing it out no big deal. Don't know why people would waste the money on this..Prob just cuz its name brand..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few years back at Sephora. I was looking for a mascara that gives me length and curl but not too much volume. I tried a bunch of them from different brand and finally dicided to get this one. I was really impressed with its ability to lengthen my lashes and gives some curl to them. It seperates my lashes well without clumping or flaking. I am not quite use to the brush (one side is flat and the other side looks like normal brushes) so the volumnizing effect is minimal on me.
It was my go to mascara until I accidentally purchased Lancome Definicils. This has a much better lengthen effect but the Lancome one performs better overall without being too complicated with the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Ala96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a decent mascara, lengthening, nice curl and volumizing. Its not my favourite, and its kinda expensive, but I will probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I purchased this in Azur Blue, as my Too Faced Lash Injection blue mascara is just about in the grave. I seem to like Dior's colored mascaras much better. It is a bright blue, and if worn alone, extremely obvious (not that I mind). I actually put a layer of black mascara on first, and then apply this to the tips of my top and bottom lashes. It makes my green eyes look brighter and much more awake, and the whites look whiter. It is expensive for a neon blue mascara, but I do like it. My lashes are already very long, thick, and curled, but it does make an obvious lengthening as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a small mascara size as a gift, I liked it and I thought why not try the regular size. It volumes and lengthens to the point that i look like i am wearing false lashes. However the brush wand is too big for my small eyes it gets everywhere. That could be fixed if I used a mascara guard but i don't have one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I really like this mascara! It gives me dramatic length, and although it does claim to curl if you use the curved side of the brush, I find that it doesn't curl my lashes at all. In fact, I can't see how that's possible without the help of an eyelash curler. However, my eyelashes are naturally curly enough as it is, and the length this mascara gives more than makes up for the non-curling issue! Also, there's very little clumping and it doesn't flake on me even in the slightest--unless I accidentally rub my eye with this on, but any mascara will flake on me if I do that. There's not any volume, but then again this one never claims to volumize, so I'm not taking off any points for that. Overall, this is an excellent lengthening mascara that I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Kahlah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i use this mascara, i usually do a double coat. i have short lashes, and this mascara doesn't plump them up enough on its own. i have the blue one, and it really does lengthen them. you can tell its blue in the light, and it's subtle in normal light. this is a really fun product to have, and it lasts a very long time. I looove this.

FYI I also use almay thickening mascara with this. they both work really well together if anyone has short lashes and wants to get some VA-VA-VOOM volume. seriously.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Lbergen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in Azure solely for a subtle pop of tasteful color. I place just a bit on the tips of my lashes after my HG Blackout. This method of application keep this look from appearing tawdry. I have yet to work up the courage to try full on application.