October 26, 2014 | 1054 users online

Lotions/ Creams - OPI - Avojuice in Jasmine Juicie

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This lotion makes my hands feel so unbelievable soft and smooth. I love the pump bottle. But the bad part is that a few hours after I use it, my hands are dry again! It tricks you into thinking it's moisturizing but it's really not. The scent is ok, but a bit overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by rebeccainnes1992

I tried this after a friend offered me a tester of some of her Avojuice lotion and i was instantly impressed!

I bought the big bottle of the Jasmine after smelling all the options and falling in love with this one. It sinks into the skin and is the perfect hand moisturiser because it is not oily in the slightest and my hads were unbelievably soft after! i have it on my desk at work and its becoming an addiction to use it. I have had many compliments on the smell and have reccommended it to everyone.

One thing i would say is that it does take quite a few pumps of the bottle to get some lotion out (QUITE a few sometimes..) although i have no idea if i just picked up a faulty bottle.
Don't let that put you off though, honestly this is a lovely lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by blondebombshell7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite lotions, it smells SO good! Don't let the name fool you, this is NOT a floral scent. I haaatee floral scents, but this just smells sweet & yummy. :) I love that it's water based, that way it doesn't feel greasy on my skin. It's a lighter lotion, but it still does a great job at moisturizing. I've never tried Aquolina Pink Sugar, but I've been wanting to for ages so hopefully everyone's right about it smelling like this lotion. I'd be happy haha. I have a huge bottle of this from my neighbour's salon and it's lasted me like forever, but when I do finally run out, I will definitely repurchase! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by trinadawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. My hairstylist gave me a sample of this a year ago and I've gone through big bottles of it since then, it smells amazing and it's just light enough to wear day to day as I find perfume is too heavy to wear on a daily basis. I don't even usually like a jasmine scent, but for some reason this really appeals to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kmitch137

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lotion! Not just because it smells amazing, but it is the best feeling lotion I have yet to experience. Most other lotions I have tried either have you feeling greasy/oily or they don't moisturize enough...this OPI lotion feels like silk and has my skin feeling extra smooth without being weighed down! I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion. It smells SOOOO GOOD!!! It's smells like jasmine and vanilla, two of the most seductive scents btw... Most drugstore lotions feel either greasy or creamy. On the hands Avojuice lotion feels like silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok good, I'm not crazy! I thought this smelled just like Pink Sugar too. Anyways, this lotion is so smooth and sinks right into your skin. Very moisturizing. It also does not contain mineral oil, so that's a plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I love this, it smells great and sinks into my dry hands quickly. My favorite of the Avojuicies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mmmm it's so true Jasmine Juicie smells exactly like Pink Sugar. I have the actual Pink Sugar lotion and I find the Jasmine Juicie is better because it doesn't have a funky smell as it dries down. I don't think this smells like jasmine, citrus or violet, but it sure smells sweet and yummy. This is in my top 3 scents of Avojuice so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by PiNKSUGARRxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, it smells amazing and leaves my skin really soft. I do think it's kinda pricey though,