October 1, 2014 | 991 users online

Liquid - NARS - Balanced Foundation in Santa Fe

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by stargurl1992

Great foundation for me! I'm Asian and this foundation makes my skin glow! It looks natural. Before I put it on I use a moisturizer and I set it with urban decay all nighter spray (or else it fades after a few hours). I've been using this for 3-4 years.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by hjy222

It is a wonderful foundation. It blends well and does not crease. Other foundations I have tried just sat on top of my skin, but this one sets in nicely. I use this everyday with a loose powder on top.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by EncantadaX2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. Before, I used concealer to cover discolorations in my face but still was obvious that I had makeup. I tried L'oreal True Match but it didn't help (and I'm sure I found the right tone). Actually I didn't care for foundation until I was at Sephora checking Nars blushes and I thought I would give this one a try and I'm glad I did. A Color Expert MUA helped me to find the right tone and it really matches my skin. It is not cheap but a little goes a long way, I only use 4 drops and that is enough for neck and face. I will repurchase. No doubt. EDIT: I have no doubt now that I won't repurchase it!! It is really greasy, I have dry skin and still makes me feel like I rubbed butter on my face!! it's almost now wearable for me. I will stick to my L'oreal True Match which its very similar in color match and better quality, and you can buy it in every single drugstore for half the price of the Nars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally love this foundation--it is becoming HG for me quickly. I normally use Lancome Teint Idole but am having a hard time matching any of the colors anymore since they discontinued a bunch. I have really oily skin that becomes combo skin in the winter, and I love to use this with the Powder foundation in santa fe on top as a pressed powder, it gives a flawless natural airbrushed finish. Even tho I have oily skin I prefer this to the oil free because oil free dries too quick, and the finish is not as natural and versatile as this. The color I must say is PERFECT. I have fair ethnic skin with both cool and warm undertones, which not even prescriptives has been able to match, so I must say, good job NARS! Very happy with the product, it doesnt oxidize, if only it didnt let oil thru so easily, which is why I gave it a four. I also love the packaging, Im not a big fan of pumps, I like controlling the flow of foundation, and pouring it out, or prodding in the bottle for some when I need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 12:16:00 AM More reviews by somehowgirly

Fantastic foundation. I have normal and slightly combo skin on some days, I'm a MAC 30-40, Stila 40 Watts, Chanel #40. This makes my face GLOW, beautifully luminous, very smooth glide and best of all: I HARDLY NEED TO APPLY MUCH. The other day I used literally 3 rice grains of it and that covered most of my face in a nice and natural way, I received *so* many comments on how great my skin looked. This product will last you ages, it is well worth the money. It didn't even look like I had make up on. This is better than Chanel Vitalumiere, which has been raved on and on about.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by cinnybuns

It covers well, non clogging and makes my skin look flawless great purchase I would definatly do it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by apache8888

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I have acne/oily skin and this seems to be the only foundation that actually looks good on my skin. The color is pretty natural and works well on any type of skin. It's winter time now and my skin is pretty dry. When I use this foundation, my skin gets flaky like other foundations, but once I let it set in for about 1 hr, the flakes are gone. Or I just use mac fix plus over this. Whats nice about this foundation is that the longer I wear it, the better it looks. really.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off this is a very nice foundation! :o) The color is gorgeous on my medium to light MAC C3 skintone. The liquid foundation seems to fill in my pores and make my skin look smooth. The only thing is this 'Balanced Foundation' would be great for winter time or when my combination skin is normally acting 'combo' instead of crazy oily right now =( in the summer this just melts right off =( The color doesn't oxidize at all! (and most foundations oxidize on me let me tell ya!) so that's another good thing. It's a lovely foundation, blends very nicely I just need my regular oil-sucking things now (T. LeClerc matte fnd, Revlon Colorstay, MAC Studiofix, etc) so I don't look like an oil slick!