August 22, 2014 | 1683 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Wet Wild and Wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Thekydsyd

Man oh man this is gods gift to me. It looks stunningly beautiful on my nw45 skin. It's hard to find a "perfect/non-tweaking needed" lipglass. Wonderfully done MAC 👏

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by aminamalika

Love this plush glass! Love the tingly-ness and the subtle gold reflect. Only probably I have is an issue I have in general with Mac lip glasses and glosses.. The tube trapped some gloss at the end and u gotta rip the white circle divider off to get the rest of the product. I find that I go through this one waaaaay to quickly probably because its more of a basic neutral lipgloss for me (I'm nw50).. It's not cheap either so unfortunately I won't be purchasing as often as I like! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by renita757

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my must have product! Perfect with my lip liner or on top of any lip color. It really stays on and looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by aneesas

This lipgloss looks very subtle and amazing. It's sheer perfectiuon. but when I wear it, it tingles as if it were a lip plumper; the only problem with that is, it's not a lip plumper. But besides the tingling, since it looks amazing, I would buy it again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wet, Wild, Wonderful looks so lovely in its packaging--a beautiful darkish brown with golden flecks. On my pigmented lips, though, it looks like clear lipgloss. The taste is different than other MAC lip products I've tried (not in a bad way) and I think it would look good on someone with pale lips, but it just doesn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by keyawarren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product looking for an everyday color. Well, this shows up as clear with tasteful golden sparkles on my NC 50 skin. I'm taking this back. I'm sure you can find a color like this in most drugstores. In fact, I'd put money on it. Overpriced minty gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by lovesmacandchanel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells fantastic and feels great on my lips. I like MAC plush glass in Wet Wild and Wonderful, but it is almost too "brownish" on my light lips. I love it paired with a pink lipstick, but not by itself. I probably wouldn't purchase this particular shade again, but I absolutely adore MAC plush glass in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ItzMeSnitches

Love,love,love this color...a very sexy cinnamon color with tiny sparkles..smells amazing and you can definitely feel the plumping action to it.....my hg mac l/g for sure!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wet, Wild and Wonderful looks like a deep dark chocolate brown l/g, but it's very sheer on my pigmented lips. It has a loud vanilla scent which I dislike. I'm not a fan of vanilla scents on my lips. I would not repurchase this one since it is not as pigmented as some of my other favs: Oh Baby, and Beaux.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

This is a great Plushglass from MAC - lovely shimmery nude with a bronze undertone - looks great with just about everything - I especially like it with a smoky brown eye - has a doe-foot applicator and good plumping ability, although not in the same league as, say, Too Faced's Lip Injection. This of course has the sticky MAC consistency, but that doesn't bother me much - it seems to have good staying power. I do simply adore the color - I find myself going back to this one over and over again.

I believe these retail for $17.50 - which I think is an awful lot, but I still love them. I've found you can get super good deals on MAC via Ebay, if you find a reputable seller.