OPI Los Angeles Latte

4.3

on 3/27/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Overall speaking, Los Angeles Latte can give you lots of surprise. Depends on what lights you are looking at your nails, In indoor, it just look dusty, brown with a hint of grey tone. It's almost creme. However, once you go outdoor in the sun, you can see some tiny micro-pink glitter. You have to pay extra attention in order to see. The brown color in outdoor is kine of wooden brown with a grey tone. I will have to say like a medium coffee brown color. A little bit darker than latte without milk. Anyway, application is easy and good coverage. Love this color.

on 11/17/2006 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Los Angeles Latte (how I love the name)is a gorgeous java color with a hint of muted pinkness. Great color for the fall, and adds a touch of neutral coolness to whatever you may be wearing.

on 8/3/2006 9:52:00 AM

I can't beleive this hasn't been reviewed yet! It is a greyish brown color (think dried mud) with tiny pink microshimmer. Sounds cool, but the pink really doesn't show up on nails unless you are looking in the sun less than an inch away :( This really grew on me as I wore it- the pinkish tone does show some. It almost has a purplish grey cast in some lights. Cool color.

on 8/3/2006 9:45:00 AM

I don't do browns well, and Los Angeles Latte is no exception for me (NC30-35). It's a mid-toned brown with greyish mauve tones and some shimmer. I can see it working well for some other skintones, though.

Click for a pic of my bottle and my swatch. continued >>