August 30, 2014 | 1877 users online

Hair Treatments - Aphogee - Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair: very long naturally black hair that has been ombred and dyed dark twice all within a year

Application: the product was awkward to apply because I had a small amount because I purchased a sample pack. Going forward, I would purchase the full bottle and a squeeze bottle for easier application. Once I applied the product to my hair I combed it through with a wide-tooh comb and blowdried it on medium heat for about 30 minutes. I then rinsed it out and could feel the difference in my hair as I was washing it.

Results: I let my hair air dry naturally and was surprised to see that my hair was very wavy, similar to what it looked like when I was younger. My hair definitely is a lot better and when I rub the ends it doesn't sound as crunchy as it did before. I cannot say with certainty that the product caused this, but my hair does look a bit lighter in colour. Overall, I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! If your hair is damaged and you think you have to cut it all off try this line for a month first! The bottle design isn't the bottle in the profile picture. It's a pretty & smooth purple font, I'll upload some new pictures.

This treatment is THE treatment for my hair. These products don't have that "slip" like most drugstore conditioners which is good bc actually soaks in and doesn't leave a super heaviness.

This makes my hair softer, improves elasticity, hydrated, and saves inches of hair!

Whenever I do some damage to my hair I trim a bit and go to this line exclusively. Lifesaver products.

They now have a new careline called Curltastic. Comes in cute yellow bottles. I'll get that line up so we can start reviewing. I used it's texture curl wash. Sulfate and Para free. It has a rich foaming effect but is color safe.

P.S. I'm Caucasian with fine hair, most blogs/etc I find on these products aren't by Caucasians but these products can work for many hair types.

I get mine from Sallys Beauty Supply and there was a sale of buy 2 get 1 free, yaya.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This is a review for the two minute treatment. This stuff really works on my fine, slightly thinning, greasy yet dehydrated and damaged hair as a weekly treatment. I have used it both with and without a hot towel and noticed the difference. Most conditioning treatments weigh my hair down but not this one. I apply a large egg size amount to my just washed and towel dried shoulder length hair, all the way down almost from the scalp to the ends, then widetooth comb through very quickly and put up in a hot towel, turban style. I am amazed at how much of a difference this product makes: shiny, silky and manageable with no hint of residue and not a split end in sight. The price is fantastic too. I will of course re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ShellyFerr

This is my first time ever!!!! Reviewing a product., but after giving this treatment a try I just had to!
My hair was so mushy and in really bad shape after a "professional" added some highlights. My hair was like rubber when wet!!! Super dry....
This product is amazing, after only one application I saw incredible improvement in my hair condition.. My hair felt soft and shine.. If you have really damage hair this is a product you must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Lina917

Love love love this! I decided to go blonde for the summer and left my hair with split ends, dry, breaking, everything horrible! I started to use a clarifying shampoo then use this as a daily conditioner. Gave me HUGE results! My hair is “dark again” and so much softer!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by VampyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product really is great. It stopped the breakage I had and instantly made my hair feel a million times healthier. I use this every couple of days in place of my regular conditioner. I bought this product really cheap at Sallys. The only downside is it tends to make my hair somewhat greasy but then again that could just be because I sometimes put too much on so I dont want to blame the product per say.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lynda1219

Awesome product! I bleached my dark hair to a very light blonde recently a few times now...I noticed that my hair was breaking a lot at the ends so I decided to give this product a try. My result are fabulous! I love this treatment... it smells great does leave your hair soft, shiny, and less breakage. I recommend this product if you have over processed hair. Definatley will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! I love it!! Aphogge 2 Minute Keratin Treatment left my hair super super soft, shiney, bouncey smooth and fuller. Yesterday was my secound time using it and I can see a HUGE differnece from the first time I used it, my hair is fuller after the second use, It looks like salon statis.. I'm very please and I will be using this product every week, my hair loves protein. I'm so excited about this product because after getting a relaxer in Nov; and than again in Jan; my hair was not in the best of health, it's now March and Aphogee has made a come back for me and I am so greatful. I washed my hair the first time, I used this Keratin for 2 minutes, then I used a Deep Conditioner it came out preety nice... But the second time I washed my hair with Aphogee damaged har shampoo and I used only the keratin treatment but left it on my hair for 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes and then sprayed my hair with Aphogge Keartin Green Tea spray.. love the results.. would recommend this to all with over processed hair, thin hair, breakage..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly I really understand all the hype I'm reading about this product It really haven't made a single difference to my hair. After I'm done using this on my hair; my hair is completely dry and hard! Like wtf? Also all this protein can really cause your hair to break especially if you use this regularly

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first purchased the Aphogee Keratin Treatment in a sample size a few months ago and I loved it. The sample size (it says) is good for two treatments, but I have very thick hair and only got one small use out of it. I loved what it did for me! I've been dying my hair once or twice a month (yes I know it's bad for my hair, but I like to do it) since I was thirteen or fourteen and I'm almost twenty-two, so my hair is generally in pretty bad condition. I've used just about every protein treatment there is, but this is the only product I've found that actually makes my hair look healthy. I got some shine back, my hair has way less breakage and even my scalp feels so much better. Even if your hair isn't as damaged, I think this will be a great product for most people.

My only problem, really, is with the packaging. The treatment is very thick and I generally have to shake and tap the bottle quite a bit to get any of the product out, but the payoff is worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No