August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Palettes - LORAC - Snake Charmer Face Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by V8nightmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First things first, I'm a huge fan of LORAC palettes. I LOVE the case of this, it's so interesting. I also like that is it magnetic and not a snap closure. The only thing I do not like about the packaging is the mirror inside...mine seems to be a bit cloudy (does anyone elses look like this?). The colors themselves are great and very versatile. This is one of the palettes I pack whenever i go anywhere, because the colors are so wearable. I love this and would def. buy it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by thatbub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Lorac palette. I got it from eBay and the price is not as cheap as someone mentioned below. It cost me au$29 around. Anyway, cosmetics are expensive here in Australia. I love this palette. It's very smooth and silky. Very easy to apply even with my finger tips. And the color payoff is great, makes my brown eyes look very bright. I haven't tried the blush yet. It looks pretty in the palette. The only thing I think of it's weak point is the snake bracelet on it's package. It is somewhat cheap look and dunno how to deal with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by GoddessLaura

As with most Lorac products the color, pigmentation and consistency of the eyeshadows are great. I just can't get excited about this palette. It's boring... really been done before. I also am not a fan of using the orange blush with these eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely little palette. This is my first purchase of LORAC products, along with a $3 gloss and the primer of Hautelook so I do not remember the exact price but it was inexpensive. I like that there is a mirror and a magnetic closure on the palette. The shadows are soft and pigmented, basically a highlighter, lid, crease and liner, and all the colors work well together. I was interested in the blush , that's my kinda color, but it ended up being the product I personally liked the least.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by sweech

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really with LORAC would bring this palette back! I am so sad I did not buy a backup. This is handsdown my FAVORITE palette of all time. The colors are gorgeous and really bring out my hazel/brown eyes. They are so buttery smooth. The blush is fantastic and everything in this palette lasts ALL day! I always use MAC paint pot in painterly as a base and have no problems. I just love these colors SO much- perfection! Also- I thought the packaging was really cute. I checked out the CROC palette but don't like the colors as much as this palette. This palette is a no brainer for easy mornings- neutral beautiful colors that aren't BORNING! LORAC- PLEASE bring this beauty back!!!! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

The eyeshadows + blush palette is up to LORAC standard and everything you read here is true. All the hype, all the rave surrounding this product is true. I have nothing more to add here than what other MUA reviewers have said.

That said, the only thing I can say is that snakecharm palette is truly a warm tone palette for WARM TONE folks who probably have olive colored skin. Cool ladies and fair skinned ladies, you may want to stay away from this product because if you're cool, you're going to look sick and washed out and if you are warm, but on the fair side, I don't know if these colors are usable without looking punched in the eyes.

If you have warm skin tone and have a nice, bronze skin, go ahead, this is the palette for you. The quality is superb and the case is cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by czha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love!! I love everything about this palette (except the package), color, quality, and pigmentation. The blush looks amazing on my C3 skin tone. Go get it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Ok- had to take off a star and change my review on this one. I still like this palette and got it cheap on sale from the site but the blush only works on me when I am really pale- otherwise it looks a little too orange. The shadows are pretty, pigmented enough and blendable, but they don't stick around quite as long as I would like and tend to smear a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a truly beautiful pallette from LORAC. There are 4 silky eyeshadows and a peach blush. It comes in a very nice compact. I found this on the LORAC site for $10.99 in the VIP section. The shadows and blush are in warm tones and I might add that this is my only pallette. I was looking for something for travel and this is perfect. I have extremely sensitive eyes and most eye shadows make me itch but this one doesn't. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Mickster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love all my shadows and blushes from the priciest lines down to the lowliest drugstore brands, I'm neutral and can do warm and cool looks.

But, when it comes right down to it, if I only had one palette for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's the perfect lazy girl or busy girl palette. I have gone weeks at a time when this is all I wear. I always know it will look perfect and polished.

The palette consists of 4 very neutral eyeshadow shades, a shimmery cream which makes the perfect highlight; a neutral champagne beige which is perfect even as a wash alone; a neutral copper shade that really makes my hazel eyes pop that I wear most often as a lid shade; and a pigmented brown which is somewhat matte but has small gold glitter, the glitter looks scary in the pan but really doesn't show up much in use, I usually use this as a liner.

Also within the palette is a beautiful coral blush.

I have a backup, but I'd never hesitate to buy again.