September 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - InColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss - Dazzling

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

The color of this gloss reminds me of two delightful things. 1. A sunset after a hot day. 2. A tropical delicious alcoholic drink on an exotic island. The color is an extremely warm toned orangey coral with sunny yellow gold shimmer. On the lips, it doesn't show up as bright as it does in the tube. I just love these Jordana glosses with all my heart. It's not sticky and the color stays on longer then some of those fancy department store brands. The formula on these glosses are perfect and they make my lips feel hydrated. Jordana glosses are inexpensive and found at Walgreen's.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! It's not too stick y and in the tube it looks outrageous but very sheen on! I wore this all day once and I kept getting compliments! My only complaints are the plastic you have to peel off, and that I used it so much it's practically gone now :( Otherwise absolutely LOVING, this is a must-have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Beautiful. Jordana knows glosses, should stop making some of the eh ones and stick to the Slim shines, Squeeze N Shine, and these. Gorgeous coral color, more orange than pink. Very, very vibrant, great to try a bright coral or orangey shade without breaking the bank. Pleasant texture, nice amt of shine. Great bargain.

I only gave it a 3
cause I rarely if ever stray from "nudes" so it isn't really for me, but I might rethink that now that the weather is warming up. Would look great with bronzer and minimal mu otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color looks a really bright orange in the tube, I actually had to go back to the store to buy it because I was too scared to buy such a bright color the first time. On the lips it's not quite as bright as in the tube, so it settles out to be a nice bright but softer coral on the lips. Pretty long lasting for a lip gloss, I am in love. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dazzling is, well, dazzling! It's a little scary-bright in the tube, but on the lips or layered over a stain or lipstick it gives a wonderful golden sheen. I already had this in "Delightful" and "Gorgeous" and have been impressed with Jordana lip glosses. They are very pigmented, but can be dabbed on sparingly for some really great layered shades. Plus, the price is right, so I never feel guilty trying new colors. I highly recommend them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic find that I came across at my local Walgreens! Super affordable and high quality, this dazzling gloss perks up my complexion and stays put far longer than most glosses I own. I love the scent of this and the shade is more wearable than it looks in the tube. I love how slick and non sticky this gloss is...can't wait to go back and get some more shades of this. I love Jordana!!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

smells good lik grape candy and is not sticky at all. color is bright orange with gold shimmers. when u first put it on ur lips the color is very vibrant but it tones down but still looks super good. not super orange on lips (my lips are pigmented though). I LIKE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by carlingus

for anyone who is currently OBSESSED with oranges/corals please run to walgreens and find the Jordana type knock off 'incolor' glosses....the shade Dazzling is a powerful dose of coral orange that doesn't shift to coral pink 30 seconds after application-which is what most do on me-and the price makes it completely non-regretable. I don't know why it's so hard to find shades like this but all orange lovers need this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by redstampede

Dazzling (#10) is a super vibrant orange gloss in the tube (much brighter than Maybelline's old Peach Marquis).
I bought this after geting Delightful 08, a wonderful bright pink gloss. I like Dazzling almost as much, except for the constantcy isn't as sticky and the coverage isn't quite as good. It has a nice slight grape scent, and it lasts for several hours before fading. The tube itself lasts a long time.
It stays very bright orangey on my lips; I thought it might be peachy like other have said. Still, it is very pretty and summery and I would definetly repurchaseit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect peachy gold gloss that does not turn pink on me! I am tan, and love the coral/peach shades, especially with gold shimmer. This is perfect! Most of the time the corals do go pinker than i like, but this one, despite the bright orange appearance..just stays a beautiful peachy gold. And for $1.99...who cares if i hated it, it was worth a try...and what a pleasant surprise it was. Gonna run to Walgreens and grab another. Alot in the tube for the price too. The only draw back was the scent..kinda fruity which i dislike...better if it has a vanilla fragrance.