July 22, 2014 | 1646 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Ross up between this and DiorShow. This is more seperating Nd lengthening, but because of the intensity of the pigment it dries a little "harder" on the lashes, which is good for curl because it holds more. Definitely one of 5 makeup items I can't live without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In one word, pretty. I find that this mascara gives me the glossy, wide-eyed look that most mascaras fail to deliver. If you are seeking volume, then this mascara is not for you. It's best when the tube is fresh, and it dries out in what my mind is too soon, as early as after just three months. The wand is a little spiny for my taste, but it is the same wand that finds the tiniest, finest lashes and coaxes them into being. It used to be my HG product, but since I discovered Trish McEvoy's High Volume mascara, it's fallen into second place. Nonetheless, it's one to try if you are looking for a more natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have small but fairly thick lashes which have almost no curl naturally.
This is one of the best mascaras i have ever used. I can also understand how some people hate this as application is KEY.
I find that there is wayyy too much product on the wand and re swipe it into a tissue (not good for us on a budget) or on the rim of the tube, focusing on the tip.
I look high up in the ceiling and raise my eyebrows while i slowly wiggle the brush up, working in more or less three sections of the lashes. I start from the outside corner and so forth to the inner corner lashes.
I keep patient and clumps are non existent. It takes about 10-15 swipes but it is worth it.

I do believe that Chanel could have more product in the tube ( as should YSL in Touche Eclat) and have the brush slightly more curved and flexible for a longer lasting curl.

As for its lasting power, I get more or less 6-8 hours but have never bought the water proof.

If you like mascara on your bottom lashes I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Chanel tester in this mascara. The brush is perfect size and the tube perfect size. Just remember to take off lots of the mascara and be very gentle and light on the lower lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by kraftibyotch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No, no, no. This high-end mascara was a big disappointment. I bought it in purple, which is a nice color. Gives the depth and intensity of brown without the boredom. Unfortunately, it goes on so very soggy that it clumps my lashes together. Furthermore, it dries so quickly that I have to dip the wand back into the container before applying to my bottom lashes. I tried applying this using a metal comb instead of the provided brush, and the results were a bit better, but again, it dries too quickly and flakes off. I won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by ninawaddell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is quite a good mascara, it gives a nice effect, but is not quite enough oomph for me, and it also has a tendency to smudge a fair bit. A great product, but I know I can get equally good products for a much lower price.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by biscuits8gravy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How do I even begin to explain the crushing disappointment I felt when this mascar failed me... I went back to Nordstrom twice because this was so damn clumpy. Provided zero volume and gave me insanely unattractive clumpy lashes. I tried to brush it out with a dry wand after applying, but the formula dries too quickly for me to succeed in doing so without taring out a couple of lashes or getting flecks in my eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by madelinerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

when i first tried this mascara i was smitten! i thought i'd finally found my new HG mascara after loosing my last one to a formula change. i love the brush and the formula of this one, it doesn't smudge and i find that to be a problem with some. however, after using it for a few weeks it seemed to be running out, i have fairly thick eyelashes but nothing extreme, and my other mascaras have always lasted a couple of months at least. i found that for the price it doesn't last as long as i'd expect it to and that was really disappointing. i probably will purchase again if i don't find a better mascara any time soon

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Vikiki

This used to be my favorite mascara, I still love it but I've tried new stuff and I'm quite fond of the Dior New Look now. Both give a very natural finish and no clumps. However, the Chanel mascara I feel doesn't give as much volume. It is however a classic and I will repurchase if I don't know what to buy. I find it tricky to take off though, and I don't even have the waterproof version!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by BunnyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am trying out mascaras at the moment via minis.
I have medium length dark lashes which curl a bit at the outer edge where they are longer. My eyes are green and very sensitive.
Initially, I had hoped this would be a super mascara as it goes on jet black and builds nicely. It dries well but is slightly crumbly/sticky to feel, not soft but also not spiky and hard.The brush is lovely and soft.
My lashes looked very nice for a while, but I noticed that the mascara irritated my eyes by teatime and bits dropped in my eyes and I had to wash it off. I use water and apricot oil to remove mascara and my eyes felt much better.
Overall, I felt this was not as nice as a cheapo mascara I purchased for 4.99 in the supermarket!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by nattib2

this is my favourite mascara. best brush and best formula. i don't have the thickest lashes but this does everything i want from a mascara. no clumping. separates my lashes. my hg mascara