October 24, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eyes - Jan Marini - Age Intervention EyeLash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS PRODUCT IS MAKING MY LASHES FALL OUT LIKE MAD! It's been almost two weeks, at first it was just a couple falling out (usually when I take off my eye makeup). Last night 6 eyelashes fell out! I am going to stop using in a week if this problem keeps up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by pompodore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Look: Jan Marini Lash Conditioner produced noticeably LONGER lashes and slightly thicker. On the days I didn't wear mascara I couldn't really notice, but the days that I did wear mascara I was very pleased with the look. It definately enhanced the look of my lashes.

The Feel: When I applied this sometimes it would get into the corner of my eyes and REALLY sting. Also I had a bit of swelling aroung my lash line a redness. After a while the product didn't sting as much and was fine to use.

Application: I did not apply this every day due to the effect noted above, just sporadically and it STILL WORKED. It also lasted me about 10 months.

Me: I have thin, wimpy lashes. They are in average length.

All around I was very happy with this product, though I had the original formula (in silver tube) which has since been recalled in Australia. But it is a lash product that is definately a step above the rest (Ecrinal lash, Mavala, Ardell) & to me was worth the steep price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by anniemcleod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Used this product about 3 years ago and it did take about 2-3 months for me to notice a difference. By the 5th month my eyelashes were beautifully long. I stopped using because I started growing some blond and gray eylashes also!!! When I dyed my lashes (blue/black), the dye would never fully take to the blond and gray and those lashes looked reddy/brown which did not suit my complexion and made my eyes look tired. I do miss the exceptional length my lashes had but at least now when my eyelashes are dyed blue/black, my eyes look really fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by kmt412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well ladies, this product has made me a believer in miracles. I used it a little bit last summer, maybe for only two weeks, and it didn't really do anything. I realize now that I didn't give it enough of a chance. After applying twice a day for about 2-3 mos (and I'm still on my first tube--you only need a little bit) I've gotten to the point where people are asking me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I'm not sure why, but it seems like the lashes in the outer corner of my lid have grown the most (they've literally doubled in length)...maybe because when I apply I start at the outer edge (you paint the product on like you would liquid liner) so those lashed get the biggest "hit" of the product. Bottom line is, it seems like this works for some people and doesn't for others, but if you really want longer and thicker lashes and it won't break the bank to buy it, then BUY IT and just be sure to use it faithfully and regularly and you will most likely have awesome lashes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by 1204

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am commenting on the reformulated product that does not contain prolastin, the glaucoma medication. The FDA forced this product off the shelf and Jan Marini has since re-launched the product. While the original product appears to have worked, this reform. does NOT! I have used it for 3 months and there is virtually no change to the length and thickness of my lashes. I have also tried Revitalash, so has my sister. Neither of us witnessed change with this product, either. Although my sister had no issues, I had a burning sensation with this product (I've read reviews elsewhere, and this appears to be a common complaint). I am so bummed, I really want to find a product that works. I just ordered MD Lash Factor, it contains a derivative of prolastin, so I'm thinking it may just work! I will write about this one in a month or so~

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a lengthy review for this product which detailed my experiences: it took a long time to see any results (like 5 months), but eventually I did see a change which I promptly raved about. Long story short, that didn't last very long and now, even with persistent use, my eyelashes are the same length they were to begin with....I'm undecided.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by nualab67

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just like everyone says - this stuff really works. I bought a tube for $99 on Ebay. About six months ago. It is still going because I don't use it daily - maybe 3 x per week. Only on the top lashes. And on the outside edge of my eyebrows which were thinning (getting to that age now!!!). So now I have the eyelashes of bambi and the eyebrows of Madonna in the 1980s!
I use this stuff 3x a week, and dye my lashes dark brown with a home kit about once every six weeks. Hola! Hola! Just gorgeous. Don't bother with mascara at all except if getting really dolled up for a night out. And ocassionally curl my lashes.

The combination of this great stuff (expensive but worth it) and the tinting means i'm all done and gorgeous on the eyelash front before I even get out of bed in the mornings.

Rare to find something that works this well. Will re-purchase. I reckon one tube lasts about 9 months with careful use. And the eyelash tint kit (a professional version off Ebay) was $20 and will last *forever*. So that is about $130 a year for fantastic lashes. Cheap at the price!

Update: One year on and I have discoverd Lilash. The Lilash was defintely a superior product for me. Lashes VERY much thicker. So I am downgrading the Jan Marini to 4 stars and recommend you buy the Lilash instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cecilian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of this product. Quite simply: it does what it says it does (if you follow the very clear directions). I am fair and 30 and have always had brutally short, stubby lashes. I have been using this for 3 months and I now have quite long lashes. Friends and colleagues have been complimenting me on my eye makeup (I don't wear any)! It hasn't made a tremendous difference in the thickness of the lashes -- but I don't believe that is their claim. My only hesitation is the price....but $300/year (little over a dollar a day) seems reasonable to me for a near-miraculous alteration! I am thinking about trying Talika just to compare...will keep y'all posted.
PLEASE VOTE OBAMA AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 5:05:00 AM More reviews by smurfette77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is about the old, discontinued version of the EyeLash Conditioner:
I absolutely love this product. I'm a redhead and my lashes used to be quite fair. I've been using the Eyelash Conditioner for almost a year now (with a few months break inbetween) and the difference is just breathtaking. I don't manage to use it every night, maybe 3 times a week. But still the results I get are tremendous. My lashes are black now, and they are much darker then my eyebrows. They're also longer, but I've always had long lashes anyways.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mikehannah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this product on a local news. Since it is covered by a local broadcasting company, I though it is worth giving a try. bought this product twice. The first one lasted for about 6 months and While I thought I saw some positive results, I had to stop using since it started stinging my eyes as the time went by. Since the product instruction paper says I should finish it within 6 months, so I threw away the rest when it passed 6 months. I bought the second one and it's been about 4 months now but again, it started stinging my eyes again!

Well, I gave up on it and went to get Xtreme Lashes a week ago and I can't be happier! (Xtreme Lashes are lash extentions that last about several weeks. It is quick and you really get the result you want! They won't look fake at all on me!!)