November 27, 2014 | 1484 users online

Blush - Lise Watier - Menage a trois

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by SunKitten

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I discovered this blush a couple of years ago, in the shade "Eclat d'Mat" (sp?) and love it. The darkest shade has some shimmer in it, as does the lightest, but it doesn't call attention to my aging skin or pores, just makes me look glowy and healthy. So far I've hit pan on two of them and want to get another soon. I like that the three shades can be swirled or used separately. A retractable small blush brush came with this the first time I bought it, and the second time the packaging had changed and now it seems to come with a flatter brush which sits in the bottom compartment. I still use the retractable brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by moogagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush years ago and used every last bit of it. Afterwards, I thought it was too pricey, so I skipped it and went straight to cheaper brands. Recently, I realized that I was always trying to replicate this blush, without any success. So I sucked it up and bought it again. I love it as much as the first time.

My skin is very fair...like very. I find that most blush makes me look like a clown & I'm not comfortable wearing it. Menage a trois in Rose is the only blush I can actually layer on if needed and it never looks overdone. The highlighter is the absolute best, it gives such a nice glow! My only complaint is that there is not enough of the highlighter.

All in all, I highly recommend this blush - especially rose for women with fair skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

All things considered this is a pretty good blush - I think for most people it won't have the same appeal as something Nars Orgasm or Super Orgasm but it is a very nice everyday blush/highlighter. I have the Rose colour and it gives me a very nice glow/flush. There are three strips of color - one is meant to be a highligher, one a blush and one a bronzer. You can swirl all of them together or use each individualy - you can also use them as eyeshadows as i've been told be the Lise Watier rep. It comes with a small brush which although it is not an amazing brush will do in a pinch - I would definately buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by plasticbread

This is a great blush that would work for any skintone. It comes in a circular container with a flip top and is packaged alongside a portable mini retractable blush brush. Using your own full size brush would be a better idea than using this small brush. There are three strips of colour in this blush, a light iridescent white, a soft peach and a light pink. You would swirl all three shades together to get the desired shade. I have the shade Rose, and is a shade that could work well for any skintone. These can also be used as eyeshadows. Lise Watier makes great quality brushes that have alot of pigment and last a long time on the skin. I would purchase this blush again, because I know the quality is there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by TiaR

This is a lovely blush. The best I've used! I don't buy it often, though, since it's pretty pricey (around $20 CDN). But it is amazing---comes in 3 colours, a shimmery light one, middle blushy one, and a darker one. This really brightens up your face and can even help with dark eyecircles or looking tired, because the lightest colour is usually pretty reflective. I had this in Rose once, and Cuivre the next. I'm itching to buy a new one when I get my next paycheck from work...haha, budget ...budget...