October 1, 2014 | 1561 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Crayon countour des yeux in n2 Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, I agree this is a good really black eye pencil. I received it together with a bunch of other eye pencils and this and Wet N Wild pencil were the standouts. Others were just not really black and they were hard and really did tug my eyelids. So I am gonna look for this one. It does not have a fancy name or anything, but it is nice and pigmented and not too smeary.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Leonidas

This is a review for a pencil eyeliner.

I bought this years ago for my Makeup Artist training. This is a very long crayon (IIRC it is at least half a length longer than a normal crayon... KWIM?) and I'm still using my first one after 2 and 1/2 years...
The texture is extremely nice: it doesn't "melt" too much and it's not to dry which makes it perfect for blending.
It's very pigmented and will apply a in smooth line. No need to heat it up (as some crayons tend to need).
And most of all it stays put.

This is definately a HG for me. And even though when I bought it I had a 40% discount. I wouldn't mind putting out the 11 it costs full price as it does last a couple of years.