December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Lasting Finish

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2006 2:13:00 AM More reviews by roxy_45

I agree with the first poster, this stuff is garbage!!
It made my face so oily and felt thick and heavy. The colour wasn't quite right and the packaging was awkward and ugly.
This is kept my in glove compartment for absolute emergencies only..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping for a cheapie but good powder. Let me start by saying the compact was a weird fleshy color, and that combined with the design reminded me of something I'd find in my mums bag of old make-up from the 70's.But I kept an open mind. I opened it up and tried taking the plastic off of the aplicator sponge and discovered that it is intentionally plastic covered and it's not meant to come off. Strange. I gave it a go, and immediately every pore I never knew I had was accentuated dramatically as if I just threw flour on my face and my pores farted at the same time. This has to be the most horrible powder I've ever tried! I couldn't even pawn it off on my little sister that's how bad it was. I will NOT be buying this again.