October 25, 2014 | 1555 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Golden Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by lykeomgah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this color! Perfect pinky peach for darker skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by karmarge

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great inexpensive brown/peachy blush. I am a true neutral beige and can wear either peach/mauve blushes depending on my mood or what I'm wearing. As I get older I also need more color and this blush gives me a good amount to look somewhat healthy. Using a brush from Cat Cosmetics (Catherine Hickland's brand), the result is quick, easy and noticeable.

I bought this item in a reduced bin using a coupon. It was a very good buy and the color is great. I hope P&G does not discontinue making this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all this very affordable blush is more of a russet color rather than a golden pink. That said, the color is just beautiful, and the color payoff is terrific. It's especially nice if you're wearing earthtones, or you have auburn hair like I do. Personally I like to layer this. Either I use a bronzer or I like to use the Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Natural Glow along my cheekbones first. Then I apply this to the apples of my cheeks for a pop of color. Depending on how you use this (i.e. applied lighter or heavier), I think it could work for a lot of people from ivory skintones to deep skintones. The only people who might not be able to use this are people with very cool undertones or very ashy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush looks great on my light olive skin tone. It looks like a bronzey orange color in the pan, and when you apply it kind of has a sheer red/Brown/rusty color to it. I try to stay away from pinks and this is a good alternative. Pink blushes are so common and don't look as natural on me. I have so many blushes so I don't wear this every single day, but when I do wear it I'm satisfied. It blends well, looks natural, has good pigmentation, lasts a good while and makes my cheeks looks smooth. As always, you can't beat the price of CG's blushes. I uploaded a pic of me wearing the blush above, and that pic was taken after wearing it for over 5 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by LuzG17

I like this blush but I'm not to crazy about the smell. I don't know what it is but it has a strong odor. Also I'm not quite fond about the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looove this blush! I'm nw47 in mac and it looks amazing on my cheeks. Its my daily blush color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jsannicolas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush. I have used it for everyday as well as special occasions. If you have light-medium skin you can also bronze and do light contour on cheeks. love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by goldenrosegold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush of all time! Great quality and pigmentation. My go to blush for everyday and special occasions. I prefer this over my lancome blush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles188

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh my goodness I have been trying to get my hands on this for months, but it was always sold out when i looked for it. Well I have it now moowahaha lol. The color is amazing and for $5 wow! This blush is amazing I love it! Now I see why it took so long for me to find any.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bubii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW ! So this blush is the best. To me it kind of reminds me of MAC's coppertone. I have dark skin so for me its hard to find a blush I like. I used to gravitate more towards plum colors, and theyre a big no! Then I said I would try out pinks, and another no! I wanted a blush that gave me a natural look and this blush gives me just that. It is a nice brownish with orange undertones. Although at walgreens I got it for $5 , at my local grocery store they sell it for 3.50 or so making it affordable and a staple for me. I am so happy to have found this!