April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Blush - NYX - Dusty Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is SUCH A FLATTERING COLOR! I have light skin with a yellow undertone and a dry skin complexion and this is such a pretty color and so pigmented. You can use a super light hand with this and it blends out beautifully. Although when you swatch it, it feels chalky, it feels super light and not even there. It appears matte and gives a "look at me, I'm naturally beautiful" air. The price is great and even though the packaging is kinda tacky and cheap, it's good enough for me. I can't wait to try the other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Wow, my favorite blush/color ever! I have fair skin & this blush / color gives you a nice warm, sun kissed glow that will last all day! It had a matt finish, so it works well in oily skin. Only wish the size was a bit larger:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely dirt cheep blush. The packaging is cheep plastic and I feel the top might break off and it was a little hard to open, but that is standard for ds brands. This costs less than most. It's such a nice color and very pigmented and spreads on well. It looks very natural on. It's a dusty rose. While it looks like it is a tiny big shimmery in the box, it looks matte on. You don't need to use a heavy hand as it shows up quite well, yet it is quite easy to apply. It is such a natural color. I am an NC25 in MAC, but a little ruddy. So I have to be careful with what kind of pink blush I wear. I am really happy with this. It's more wearable than some blushes I spent way, way more on. For $5, this is a find. I want to try the others shades and the creams.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by hearthayley

LOVE this blush! I dust this on my cheek bones and up to my temple, and it gives me a nice glow without being too prominent. And the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great on all levels-quality, high-pigmented product and cheap! The color is a perfect pink for my light, neutral skin-not too blue toned like some of my other pink blushes. Perfect for when I want a subtle hint of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Love this blush! I use this color 5 of 7 days a week. All time fav drugstore blush brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by ronniechops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this blush. It's my go-to everyday shade as I find it gives a very natural rosy flush to my skin. It also has great staying power and wonderful colour pay-off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Aislingm11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A lovely natural pink blush.
I found it goes on evenly and is easy to blend.
Great pigmentation. Excited to try more NYX blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up after a rave review from a fellow YTer with the same skin tone. My all time favorite blush is Merle Norman's Dusty Rose, but it's a bit out of my price range currently. Comparatively, NYX DR is brighter/less "dusty" but still pretty, and about 1/3 of the price. It is not sheer in the least, nor is it completely matte, but it is a great natural, everyday shade for me (NW15ish). I would repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is probably the most flattering blush I own. I love buying new and exciting blushes in trendy shades but none of them make me look as flawless as Dusty Rose. This blush is a staple in my makeup collection. It's my go-to blush for when I want that "I'm sexy but didn't really have to put any effort in to it" look. NYX makes some amazing blushes and I will certainly keep this one in my stash for a long time.