October 25, 2014 | 1618 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NYX Dusty Rose is great to have in your arsenal. It's...dun dun dunnnn...a neutral dusty rose color that applies smoothly and wears all day on me (truly a feat, as my face eats blush). It's genius is that it's a flattering, but not very special color, making it perfect for those looks where you're wondering what blush to wear for fear of undertone clashing/outfit competition, etc. and all your fancy NARS stuff that's either neon pink or riddled with holographic shimmer would only make you look clownish. Awesome $5 blush. I've literally never liked a drugstore blush until I met this little guy. The rest of the shades aren't as appealing, but I might try a couple more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was looking for a more mature, subdued rose blush when I read reviews for this blush and decided to pick it up.

The color blew me away. It looked so sophisticated and polished with my fair skin and dark eyes. The texture was perfect and not powdery at all; in fact, it gave me a slight glow to my cheeks despite it not being shimmery.

Sadly, I could not make this blush last for even an hour on me. No matter how many layers I would put on by the time I would check in the mirror it would practically be gone. I do not like reapplying my makeup, so I returned this blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This is my first experience with NYX's powder blush, and I'm very happy with it. Dusty Rose is your typical matte, muted pink blush, and it is really nice on my NC25 (NC30 in summer), yellow-toned skin. It blends pretty well and lasts for hours on me - that said, I do have combo skin that tends to be dry on the cheek area. The packaging is very cute but I find the snap case difficult to open without damaging a nail polish job. I'd like to depot it into a magnetic palette, but the unusual rounded square shape is going to bug me a little once it's depotted. Overall, a great buy at $5. I bought Rose Garden along with Dusty Rose, and I will definitely check out more of these cute blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is SUCH A FLATTERING COLOR! I have light skin with a yellow undertone and a dry skin complexion and this is such a pretty color and so pigmented. You can use a super light hand with this and it blends out beautifully. Although when you swatch it, it feels chalky, it feels super light and not even there. It appears matte and gives a "look at me, I'm naturally beautiful" air. The price is great and even though the packaging is kinda tacky and cheap, it's good enough for me. I can't wait to try the other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Wow, my favorite blush/color ever! I have fair skin & this blush / color gives you a nice warm, sun kissed glow that will last all day! It had a matt finish, so it works well in oily skin. Only wish the size was a bit larger:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely dirt cheep blush. The packaging is cheep plastic and I feel the top might break off and it was a little hard to open, but that is standard for ds brands. This costs less than most. It's such a nice color and very pigmented and spreads on well. It looks very natural on. It's a dusty rose. I am an NC25 in MAC, but a little ruddy. So I have to be careful with what kind of pink blush I wear. I am really happy with this. It's very wearable. It's just a great color. It's not exciting like a NARS blush but very wearable. Highly recommend for pale brunettes in winter. Gives a dusty color to cheeks that is quite natural and great for when you don't want a coral or pink. It is cheep for DS and better than many high end, just as the color is so wearable. No fuss no muss. The pinched is similar - almost a dusty peach.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by hearthayley

LOVE this blush! I dust this on my cheek bones and up to my temple, and it gives me a nice glow without being too prominent. And the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great on all levels-quality, high-pigmented product and cheap! The color is a perfect pink for my light, neutral skin-not too blue toned like some of my other pink blushes. Perfect for when I want a subtle hint of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Love this blush! I use this color 5 of 7 days a week. All time fav drugstore blush brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by ronniechops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this blush. It's my go-to everyday shade as I find it gives a very natural rosy flush to my skin. It also has great staying power and wonderful colour pay-off.