MMU Cosmetics On The Mend[Discontinued]

on 7/22/2009 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

If you ever order something from MMU Cosmetics and you have filled your shopping basket with creams, lotions, butters and your not sure what to order next, pick this product.
I love On the Mend, its really a great hair product. I don't really like leave-in-conditioners because they tend to add weight to my hair and leave it as frizzy as it is but this product does everything it promises.
Its a light cream, a little goes a long way. I apply it on damp hair and sometimes when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to wash my hair i use it as a quick 'freshener' as the scent intensity lingers really all day long. It makes my frizzy, straight and very thick hair look shiny, detangled and best of all smell gorgeous.
Personally i find On the Mend linger longer in your hair through out the day then spraying a bit of Angel Mist on your locks.
The only thing i don't like is the product package, maybe they have changed it but it was very hard to get the last bits out of the bottle.

on 6/18/2007 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this! Last year my hair decided it didn't like anything with silicones in it, so off I went on the hunt for a leave-in treatment. I'd tried other MMU products, and was eager to get my grubby little hands on this too! And it did not dissappoint! it turns my thick, wavy, and very frizz-prone hair silky soft, and tangle-free. I also love the scent I have it in "neroli di orsini"; really great floral w/o being cloying. MMU also have 500 or 600 other scents to pick from (no joke!), so check them out!

on 12/3/2006 5:38:00 PM

This is quite simply a miracle worker for my hair. I have coarse, long thick hair that branches out like a xmas tree without something to tame it.

When I apply on the mend it turns into silky shiny flowing gorgeousness - it doesn't get weighed down, rather it looks healthy and sleek.

I will never be without this. For me it has quickly become a must have!

on 9/22/2006 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This beats the pants off any salon leave-in! I used to be a dedicated silicone serum addict to smooth out my coarse, wavy, flatironed-to-within-an inch-of-it's-life hair but OTM leaves my hair shiny, smooth and combable. If I'm expecting frizz I still combine it with a drop of serum but it's harly necessary (I'm getting MMU's Glossy Locks shortly). Those who object to silicones in their hair products should run and get this, and even those who don't should try it because it's truly gorgeous. A bargain at twice the price.

on 7/29/2006 1:09:00 PM

This stuff is great! I have thick and curly hair. It made my hais shiny and bouncy. I mix it with sheshedo and i don't need to use any stylingproducts. I have it in pineapple slices and it makes my hair smell great.

on 7/27/2006 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this leave in treatment in the sample size and will be ordering the full size,it's wonderful! Very similar to Phytodefrisant but a bit lighter and not as "greasy". Left my thick,dry,wavy/curly hair very soft,manageable,and full of body. It's very humid here so I applied gel over it for extra hold.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Benetrimonium Metnosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare(Wheat Germ Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Phenoxyethanol. May contain fragrance and/or essential oil.

Popular Styling Products