November 23, 2014 | 940 users online

Styling Products - MMU Cosmetics - On The Mend[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kykila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

If you ever order something from MMU Cosmetics and you have filled your shopping basket with creams, lotions, butters and your not sure what to order next, pick this product.
    I love On the Mend, its really a great hair product. I don't really like leave-in-conditioners because they tend to add weight to my hair and leave it as frizzy as it is but this product does everything it promises.
    Its a light cream, a little goes a long way. I apply it on damp hair and sometimes when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to wash my hair i use it as a quick 'freshener' as the scent intensity lingers really all day long. It makes my frizzy, straight and very thick hair look shiny, detangled and best of all smell gorgeous.
    Personally i find On the Mend linger longer in your hair through out the day then spraying a bit of Angel Mist on your locks.
    The only thing i don't like is the product package, maybe they have changed it but it was very hard to get the last bits out of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 5:53:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! Last year my hair decided it didn't like anything with silicones in it, so off I went on the hunt for a leave-in treatment. I'd tried other MMU products, and was eager to get my grubby little hands on this too! And it did not dissappoint! it turns my thick, wavy, and very frizz-prone hair silky soft, and tangle-free. I also love the scent I have it in "neroli di orsini"; really great floral w/o being cloying. MMU also have 500 or 600 other scents to pick from (no joke!), so check them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 5:38:00 PM More reviews by bronkerr

This is quite simply a miracle worker for my hair. I have coarse, long thick hair that branches out like a xmas tree without something to tame it.

When I apply on the mend it turns into silky shiny flowing gorgeousness - it doesn't get weighed down, rather it looks healthy and sleek.

I will never be without this. For me it has quickly become a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This beats the pants off any salon leave-in! I used to be a dedicated silicone serum addict to smooth out my coarse, wavy, flatironed-to-within-an inch-of-it's-life hair but OTM leaves my hair shiny, smooth and combable. If I'm expecting frizz I still combine it with a drop of serum but it's harly necessary (I'm getting MMU's Glossy Locks shortly). Those who object to silicones in their hair products should run and get this, and even those who don't should try it because it's truly gorgeous. A bargain at twice the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2006 1:09:00 PM More reviews by debby_2_u

This stuff is great! I have thick and curly hair. It made my hais shiny and bouncy. I mix it with sheshedo and i don't need to use any stylingproducts. I have it in pineapple slices and it makes my hair smell great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this leave in treatment in the sample size and will be ordering the full size,it's wonderful! Very similar to Phytodefrisant but a bit lighter and not as "greasy". Left my thick,dry,wavy/curly hair very soft,manageable,and full of body. It's very humid here so I applied gel over it for extra hold.
    Ingredients: Purified Water, Benetrimonium Metnosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare(Wheat Germ Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Phenoxyethanol. May contain fragrance and/or essential oil.