October 21, 2014 | 982 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Lip Polish in Nude Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by teekay01

Great nude lippy! It rivals one of my Chanel glossimers. Can't beat the BOGO price either. Doesn't dissolve or play peekaboo! Two thumbs up for staying power!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by emu_ennui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm, the fact that its a LE from the Fall collection might be why I got it on clearance for a buck. Well anyway, onto this gloss's virtues!

Its a nice, not too cool (I can't stress this enough, I look dreadful in cool bubblegum-pinks), lippy pink-rose petal color. Very MLBB. No glitter, no stickiness, no smell. Yes worthy of repurchase - though I'd have to find it first. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I am really digging these Lip Polishes. I've gone kinda nuts lately and bought a handful of 'em. This one is my latest acquisition. It might be a limited edition Fall 2006 item, but I'm not 100% sure. It is definitely something they should consider keeping in the permanant line. The color is a rosy mauve that is not too cool or greyish or brown or purply (that last one's not a word but you know what I mean by a purply mauve, right?) It's a pretty medium rose that has enough brown in it to be a sort of "twig" color that would look great on both icy blondes and warm brunettes. There's no glitter or shimmer, just a nice shine, and the pigmentation is great. The gloss itself has a very nice texture: smooth, creamy and non-sticky. Of course you do have to reapply it fairly often, but hey, it's a lipgloss and it's only four bucks, so what more do you want? Oh, and another big bonus is that there's no scent or taste at all! That's extremely unusual for a drugstore product and should be reason enough for you to comb the Maybelline display for one of these babies. continued >>