April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

Lip Treatments - Clinique - All About Lips

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

After a month of using it, and no results , I cannot recommend it...the fine lines on my upper lip haven't improved one iota..there are other lip treatments that work better. It is supposed to improve the longevity of the lipstick, I haven't seen it at all!!!
So for me, it just didn't work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This is the best lip treatment/moisturiser I have found. You have to rub it in well into and around the lip area, but one pump covers it and it doesn't take more than 10 seconds with no trace of whiteness left. It is the right balance between rich and light and used either once or twice a day lips feel moisturised, plump and gorgeous with absolutely no chapping. One tube lasts about 4 months so its better value than many chap sticks which need to be applied several times a day. UPDATE: unlike the other reviewer, having used this lip treatment every day for years now, my fine lines above my lips are much improved - I know because dark lipstick always 'bled' in the past. It helps that I've never smoked or been a sun worshipper though. Also, I ran out recently for about two weeks and didn't even have my Caudalie lip balm to fall back on (another brilliant product which I use on lipstick-free days) and had to resort to another less expensive lip treatment and boy, were my lips dry! Worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Product dispenses like a lotion which is convenient; however, it leaves a gross white residue on your lips. Iíve been using it at night, and havenít noticed any major differences. I achieved the same results with much cheaper products like Vaseline & Burt's Bees. Overall, wouldnít purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lip lotion! I put it on before my gloss and it does make it go on smoother. I also put it on the skin around my lips to keep it smooth and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Luciouslipz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product was pretty good but not great and I found much better vickaryous naturals and way cheaper spf15. I dont even know if this is all natural or not? Happy but not overly so and when I found better for much cheaper I wouldnt buy it again based on that reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss09junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this. My lips are generally smooth rarely do they ever get rough but I use this anyway. I am a lipbalm addict (constantly using it). Before I go to bed or when I wake up to add a new lipstain or lipbalm on I always put my "All About Lips" on first. Putting it on right after a lipstain seems to work well too it evens out the color and makes my lips look smoother. I generally bought this to help get rid of the black spots on my bottum lip. For a while it seemed to be working but it seems to have come back and nothing seems to be changing it. Oh well. Putting this product on makes my lips moisturized without me worrying that I have no lipbalm on my lips! I really love it. So in a way, I use it as my lipbalm too. I know it is an exfoliator but it doesn't really seem to exfoliate my lips. More like moisturize it and primes it. I use sugar lip scrub for exfoliating and it seems to work (toothbrush i heard works excellent). This product is expensive I paid over thirty dollars for it. But it seems to last I've had it for over 3 months and it doesn't seem like it's almost over. I use it about once or twice a day almost every day. It just really makes my lips feel healthy. I would buy it again but I wish my spots would disappear again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this after seeing the good reviews here. I'm surprised that it helped with other people's dry and cracked lips, because it does the opposite for me, and seems to cause them to get even drier. Perhaps it's a good lip primer for make-up, but as a balm I wouldn't recommend it.

Update: I tried this again for a few days once my lips were in better condition, and so far I'm finding it is good for maintenance. That is, even though it wasn't able to deal with the dryness in the first place (and actually seemed to make it worse), it does seem to be stopping it from returning.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my second bottle of this. The packaging isn't that great, I have to get the product out of the bottom with a q-tip once it gets too low for the pump. This stuff (temporarily) repairs my chapped lips like no other. My lips feel super smooth after I put this on and makes my lip gloss last longer too.
UPDATE
Since I have found the cure to my formerly horrible cracked peely bleeding dry lips (Desert Essence Lip Rescue Therapeutic w/ Tea Tree Oil) which is also waaay cheaper, I no longer need this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by vgreennz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a bit of a lip product addict, as I don't wear make up day to day but love to treat my lips and reapply lip blams throughout the day. I have tried pretty much everything and I impulse bought this product one day. The packaging is beautiful, a sleek silver casing. I use this product at night before bed and before work in the morning. What struck me first was that its a lovely consistency, its not sticky, but feels moisturising. When I wake up in the morning, my lips were still feeling moisturised and looked healthy.
I would highly recommend this product to all those people out there who feel strongly about applying a good lipbalm before bed. I have just bought my 2nd tube of this as I love it that much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works best if you apply it to your lips with a q-tip and rub it in. It exfoliates really well