April 20, 2014 | 887 users online

Foundations - Arbonne - Mineral Makeup Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated this stuff. Leaves an awful shimmery sheen. I tossed mine right into the garbage. Overpriced, too

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by virany

I like this makeup. It gives a natural and youthful look. I used it to even out my skin tone and it works well. At first I didn't like it because it didn't stay long, but I found out that it was because I didn't use a primer. Once I did, it fixed the problem and stayed on all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Covalent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great finish! I use this on top of my Armani foundation so perhaps it is too sheer to wear alone???
I like how it isn't completely matte, yet there isn't exactly a shimmer in it. Stays for hours!!! Went to a wedding in 118 degree heat and my face still looked good at 1 am!
Love the arbonne liquid foundation too, waiting for my current to run out so I can pick it up!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by okomono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with many of the reviews that i have read about arbonne and disagree with others aswell... their are reasons for why your skin breaks out when using another product especially if you have never used it before considering its botanical aswell... obviously it will lead to a break out! I have to say i have combination skin and have used every single product by arbonne ... i admit i broke out the first few weeks but that was one of the best detox my skin has had in a long time! but i do agree with many when they say it is well over priced for what it comes in! make up brushes are a big NO NO for me with arbonne to harsh on the skin ... doesnt pick up the mineral foundation... and again agree with the lack of color pigment charts that they provide... what i do love about it is that unlike many it was blendable for me..... its definately not a type of make up u can use on the go like the bobbi brown stick foundation but if u have a little time to spare u can achieve that flawless longlasting look with arbonne .... and for those who really think it makes them look greasy etc.... sounds to me like u dont know how to wear ur make up! get yourself a really good setting foundation powder .... even with mineral makeup u need to set that foundation or else it will look greasy and will melt off your face. its all about the setting foundation .... just dust it over and WOW :D will look fab ... no matter how oily based the foundation... this is coming from a former make up artist. oko

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by juddlyjr

Loved this foundation! Be sure you are using a makeup primer & use a mineral powder brush apply in a circular motion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was expecting a lot from my first Arbonne purchase. First of all, it is very difficult to even fit a brush into the sifter area. The opening is too small. This foundation doesn't cover all that well, even for a mineral foundation. It didn't last very long at all. I'm pretty disappointed to be honest.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Danyw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I have very oily acne prone skin. I went to an Arbonne party that a friend of mine was having, the rep made it seem like this was going to perform miracles for me, she was very high pressure and pretty much forced me to order this! She sold me the primer and the mineral powder. This stuff is NOT cheap!

I received my order about a week and a half later. The first day I tried it I was not impressed. The primer feels good going on your skin, however I found that it really broke my skin out (this is all on day 1!) The mineral powder is not buildable and has a slight orange tint to it. By around 10am I was looking greasy already, more than usual for some reason. I found myself having to re-apply this 3 or 4 times. By the end of the day I resembled an old lady, the powder had melted off in some areas and settled in others. This lady keeps pressuring me to have a party, needless to say I will not be having one! This product failed to live up to the price and the inconvienence of having to wait for it. If you are looking for a good mineral powder I suggest BE matte!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like Arbonne's mineral makeup at all! Granted, this was my first experience with loose minerals, but I decided to wait and review after I had tried other loose mineral products. I've now tried Alima, Everyday Minerals, and play around with Bare Escentuals. I can say that Arbonne is my least favorite.

It transfers - badly - even much later in the day the slightest touch will result in makeup transfer (blotting papers, clothes, other people...). Most other minerals seem to "melt" into the skin, but Arbonne's never does.

The color range is very limited, and not forgiving as some brands are (perhaps due to this lack of "melting" quality).

The brush is rough, and sheds badly. I'd rather they just left it out of the price/package!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was one of my 1st more natural mineral makeups, but slightly too sheer and natural for my liking, had to absolutely, no question about it-use concealer. And I don't have problem skin!

Was TOO dewy on me, I get oily quickly, and this did not compliment it.

Small amount, I ran out super fast.

When I touched up shine, it smeared rather than buffing back in. Once it got shiny, there was no going back into the skin, it wanted to stay above where it could see everyone!:)
Have moved onto others- it's almost like this had moisturiser built into it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ksunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I switch between the Mineral Powder and the Foundation and absolutely love both! I wear one shade during the spring and summer and then another shade during the fall and winter. I put it on one time before going to work and it is still looking good when I get off work 9 hours later! It goes on very smooth and evenly and I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with it.