December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has been my favourite bronzer until I tried too-faced chocolate soleil.
It was a good run while it lasted but I've started to use higher quality makeup for my dry and sensitive face. This bronzer stayed on all day, blended beautifully into my skin, and it offered a very subtle but lovely contouring effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've hit pan on this and will purchase another. It's the perfect color for me. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. I use it on the border of my hairline around my face, under my cheek bones, and under my jaw. The powder is very smooth and fine. So, you don't see the powder setting on top of your skin. It just leaves a smooth finish that looks natural.

My only complaint is that I wish it was in a purse-friendly package. It has a lid that lifts off. That's fine in the makeup drawer, but can't just toss it in my purse. It also has a tendency to rub off onto fabric. I have found marks on my jacket collars from this. Also, a problem if you are shopping for clothes and trying them on. It will transfer to fabric even from the slightest swipe.

Another favorite bronzer of mine is Park Avenue Princess by Tarte. This Rimmel bronzer has a similar depth of color (if that makes sense) but the Rimmel Natural is definitely more pink tone than Tarte Park Ave Princess. However, the pink tone is actually kind of nice. I mention the Tarte bronzer because I think this Rimmel one has a very similar texture and quality. If your not familiar with Tarte, it costs about ten times as much as Rimmel. That's not an exaggeration!

I still love my Tarte, but will definitely save a spot in my makeup drawer for this Rimmel bronzer as well.

I do recommend if you are budget conscious.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really is a great natural bronzer. The colour is very versatile (I fluctuate from fair to medium quite noticeably with seasons) and it is perfectly matte which just adds to its' versatility. This product makes all the difference to my complexion and can transform me from a dull, colourless zombie to a healthy, sunkissed beach bum. It is very blendable and can be used as either an all over finishing powder, a traditional bronzer for those sun-catching areas or even as a contour powder.
I also have this in 'Sun Glow' which is a slightly more orange version of this with a subtle shimmer. (and still lovely but I avoid using it all over)
I have already bought a back up and would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by springbug

I use this instead of foundation or BB-cremes and, in fact, it looks much better and more natural. It even evens out my skin tone better than foundation or a BB and doesn't look like a mask or pancake. The color (021) would be too dark for me when it would come in a foundation or creme, but this blends in so well that it looks like I'm just having a little bit of tan. I love the fact that it comes with a SPF 15 so that I can put my Olaz Beauty fluid (without a SPF, but my favorite base for make-up) underneath.
And so affordable, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Englishvik

This is an amazing day to day bronzer, I use it for contouring my cheek bones and it lasts really well :) My only complaint is that the lid often falls off it doesn't really "click" into place but for the price ($3.99 on sale) I really can't say anything else bad about this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by BeccaBxo

a great bronzer for a natural, easily blendable look! very shimmery, and the shimmer will be on your face and your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse's face if you cuddle or what ever haha drives my bf nuts. but its a gorgeous look and colour, blends seamlessly! the packaging gets scratched up and faded very easily though. either than that, great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Without doubt, a great drugstore find. I tan so easily in the summer and it makes my foundation and powder a little too light for me so I was looking for a cheap bronzer to even out my face with my neck and this one was perfect. It's not patchy or too powdery. It's the right amount of pigmentation. I apply it with my MAC kabuki brush all over my face and it looks incredibly natural. I don't look dirty or grimy. It's got no shine but it's not a flat matte either. Perfect for summer. I am almost done with my first one and I already bought a back up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap, effective, and it looks good with any skin tone. For $4, it definately gets an A in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Lynda71480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good bronzer. It is cheap, so its affordable. And it does the job for me. I use a light foundation, and go back over it with a bronzer. This one smoothes out evenly with my powder brush, and it even sparkles a little bit for a sunkissed glow! lol. I think it is fine, and I think most bronzers are okay as long as they are pigmented enough. Some bronzers you have to use a whole lot of, before seeing the actual bronzer on your face. That is what irritates me about them, and that goes for eye shadow too. But this one is highly pigmented, and it works well. It's convenient to find at walgreens up the road, so I will buy more in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by SCowsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HORRIBLE!! The bronzer is so so disappointing. I'm very tan after frequent trips to the sunbeds & on tan skin the bronzer looks orange and obvious.
I wanted a product that would add additonal contouring and features to my face and to brush across my neck to achieve that additional tanned look especially on nights out. The colour comes across as fake and i couldnt bear the look of it on my skin.
Swapped instead to Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre in 51 which is amazing!!!