Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 6/26/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was really disappointed with this. I'm really fair and for me this was just too orange, too muddy looking and had a terrible packaging.
The powder itself feels smooth but the shade is just not pretty at all.
NYC smooth skin sunny bronzer is a much better option if you want to stay within drugstore pricing.
Wouldn't repurchase

on 6/23/2015 11:55:00 AM

Love this. I use it every day to warm up my face and give a nice contour, even though I would prefer something darker to really create shadows with. It's a tiny bit orange, but nothing crazy.

on 4/18/2015 9:05:00 AM

Love this bronzer, because it is totally matte. I think matte blushes and bronzers look so much more natural, because real skin does not have shimmer in it. This shade has the right balance of warm and cool, so it looks very natural as a contour and all over bronzer. The formula applies smoothly, and lasts well, although I doubt it would last while swimming, despite the waterproof claim. I don't love the packaging, and I wish Rimmel would re-think their bronzer and Stay Matte compacts, but it's not a deal-breaker for me. Very good, reasonably priced, matte bronzing option.

on 3/29/2015 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This bronzer ticks all the boxes! You could use this for a subtle contouring or just to warm up your face. It gives a very pretty glow and isnt too orange. I wouldnt say its waterproof but it definitely does last a long time on your face. It goes on smoothly and is very easy to blend. It hasnt irritated or broken me out although im not really a fan of the scent (similar scent to rimmel stay matte).

I would repurchase (:

on 3/28/2015 7:03:00 PM

Great budget bronzer! Does the job and won't cost you a bomb! would definitely buy this again.

on 2/27/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing product! I will literally just stated my personal pros and cons of it and you can judge if you would like it!:)
Pros's
1. AMAZING price (less than 5)
2. PERFECT as a SUBTLE powder contour (for my skin tone, medium brown) however if you have lighter skin tone you could use it as a proper contouring product it just isn't quite dark enough for me so I do still contour just below this if its an occasion
3. gives a nice finish and looks nice on the skin
4. lovely colour! its not muddy at all and super matte (there is another one which I think is called sun glow, that has a slight shimmer so make sure you get the right one)
5. natural
6. Good dupe for too faced Chocolate Soleil matter bronzer
Con's
1. if you use a dense brush like me it does take in a lot of the product (runs out quickly)
2. not highly pigmented
3. you do need to top up as it doesn't last all day
4. Overall prefer chocolate soleil too faced matter bronzer as its more pigmented (a lot more expensive though)
Hope that helped!!!! x

on 2/2/2015 10:27:00 AM

Like that product but especially in the summer I would like it to be one or two shades darker because it almost matches my skin tone when I'm tanned. Perfect to use all over your face to give some color and sun-burned look. Perfect for a soft and natural finish!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this Bronzer it's my go to when I can't find another! It's a lovely colour and not too dark and lasts all day! Have bought so many and will continue to do so!

on 1/20/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a wonderful matte, natural-looking, blendable bronzer for everyday subtle contouring. The product is well-pigmented and goes on to the skin very easily and softly. In terms of packaging, it did shatter into pieces when I accidentally dropped it once, so handle with caution.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This has been my favourite bronzer until I tried too-faced chocolate soleil.
It was a good run while it lasted but I've started to use higher quality makeup for my dry and sensitive face. This bronzer stayed on all day, blended beautifully into my skin, and it offered a very subtle but lovely contouring effect.

Popular Bronzers