August 2, 2014 | 1213 users online

Scrubs - Chanel - Precision Gommage Microperle Eclat

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub has a weird gummy texture. It's an ok scrub and does exfoliate somehow, but I prefer a grittier less gummy scrub. I do like the scent and the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

Wow, people don't like this product :s

Yes, it's scented, it may upset sensitive skins. I've gone through one bottle and a half, and I will repurchase. The tiny particles feel good on the skin as long as you're gentle with them, otherwise they may feel scratchy. No biggie. You don't need a lot of product, and since you shouldn't exfoliate too much, the product lasts a long time. At the end, my face feels refreshed, baby smooth, and clean. I loooove the feeling afterwards. Just continue with the toner and moisturizer as usual (don't use exfoliating toner or your skin WILL be upset! It's too much) I use this once a week and my skin is happy with it.

I can see how some people see this as a "waste of money" because you can get the same exfoliating benefits from much more inexpensive products. Think of microperle gommage as a luxury. If you're willing to splurge on this particular product, know that it's a great exfoliator, it smells lovely, and it feels luxurious. I love it and my skin loves it, and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

This product is a really nice gel based scrub that uses pearl powder as the exfoliation agent. Whenever I use it my skin always feels amazing as it's gentle enough not to irritate my skin but gritty enough so as to remove the dead skin cells. It's also a gel that, once contacted with water, glides easily onto skin. The only issue is that you have to use quite a bit to get a good scrub going on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I like the scent of this scrub, but that's about it. I find the texture weird and gummy, and it does absolutely nothing. Every drugstore scrub I've ever used (Neal's Yard, St. Ives) was much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this scrub gentle on my cheek area (broken capillaries) where other scrubs have been so harsh i've had to skip that area entirely.
It starts as a gel with tiny micro beads in it. Add some water and it slides over the skin well. It isn't harsh, but feels like it is exfoliating.

Pros:
Gentle but effective
Nice scent - makes me feel like i've been to a spa for a professional facial after i've used this at home
Skin feels smooth after use
My skin appears brighter

Cons:
Price - i'm not sure there isn't better on the market for less.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by eugiegenie

I'm quite surprised by the number of negative reviews of this product, as I absolutely love it! I used to use a renewing peel by Artistry and that was really awesome (it left me with baby soft skin) but it was quite expensive and not easily purchasable. I then switched to using this product and it gave me the same results for half the price! I have sensitive + combination skin (mainly normal but slightly oily at the T-zone areas), and I use this product on damp skin. The beads aren't too harsh on my skin after 1 minute of scrubbing in circular motions, it leaves me with very soft glowing skin. I'm quite lazy and I only use this once a week, followed by the Chanel hydrating mask, and I can't help touching my face to admire its softness! The only downside is that it can be slightly hard to wash off; I usually wipe most of it off by using a tissue, followed by a wet facial sponge to clean off the remains. I don't find it too expensive as it's around the same price as other big brands out there (and things in HK are generally cheaper). I would definitely recommend this product to others!! =D

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by PSaar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The sales lady said this would help peel away flaking skin and promote glow. It works somewhat- but not amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by annieneild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find this to be a very good scrub for my somewhat oily skin. While it doesn't feel scratchy, it does work. My skin is left feeling soft and clean. It does take a little bit of effort to wash away the beads, thought. While I do like this scrub, I think that Clinique's scrub is just as effective (though different) for less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I too am quite surprised by the negative reviews for this product, but everyones skin is so different one product will never cater for all.

I have normal skin, very rarely get breakouts a tiny little bit more oily on my T-zone but again not much. I find this exfoliater works very well for my skin. I only use a small amount about twice a week and it gets rid of any dry patches and blackheads that I am prone to around my nose.

Personally I love the smell, but I have the type of skin that doesn't react to anything so this may not be good for those that are sensitive to perfumed products.

I am very happy with this exfoliator, it does a great job on my skin and I will be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyedBeauty1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this exfoliator is quite alright but I find the smell of it a bit too strong as I had a bit of a headache after using it. I think it did an ok job of getting rid of dead skin cells and also leaving a subtle glow to the skin, not only that but it left my skin quite smooth. I'm personally quite happy using my dermalogica exfoliators.