Bourjois D'un coup de Pinceau

3.2

on 12/15/2011 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Recieved this off my mum (she got a load of free Bourjois stuff at work). This was orangey, cakey and didnt conceal much (and even then when I was 18 i noticed this!). Wont buy!!!

on 7/20/2010 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for a concealer for the under-eye area with a brightening effect. This does significantly lighten my dark circles, and looks good for about five seconds. Even with setting powder and using conservative amounts this one still seems to cake and crease quite a bit. It's not the worst I've tried by any means, but I've definitely had better. I'll continue to use until I use it up though because it's not bad enough to toss out entirely.

on 6/13/2010 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This concealer was awesome for the first week I was using it. Then I don't know what happened to it, but it got thicker. I didn't leave it opened for a long time or anything, it just seems that when some air gets into the tube, the consistency changes. After that it was obvious where I put the concealer. It was less easy to apply and didn't blend that well. But still it covered nicely. I don't have very bad dark circles, so it covered them well, but it also covered my blemishes and acne scars. This is a great product, too bad my concealer kind of changed consistency after a while.

on 10/9/2009 1:19:00 PM

This concealer just doesn't work at all, my dark circles are still there. And I even think it makes my pores look weird under my eyes.
I consider the colour I was recommended in the store is too dark for me, the 45 éclat beige rose. Maybe the lighter one would be better for my skintone, in any case I'll buy a different one next time

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This concealer would be great for people with light circles or even no circles at all. But for those with darker circles, like myself, it really doesn't do much. I just use this on top of my studio concealer to add some extra light.

It's blendable, lasting and I feel like it could match a wide range of skin colors.

I would surely repurchase this if my dark circles ever go away :)

on 6/28/2009 11:57:00 AM

i love this one !
it gives nice coverage and blends well. the only thing is you only have 2 colours .. the pink one is the best for my under-eye circles. for people who can buy from MAC or so, don't buy this. but i have to do it with few drugsstore make-up brands so then, yeah this is a pretty good one.

on 8/19/2008 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a very light concealer , for people that dont have dark undereyes circles. If what you're looking for is something to add a bit of light under your eyes , the light-reflecting properties of this is great for you.

For someone like me , that needs a bit more coverage , this is just OK' ish. I wouldnt buy it again , there are better concealers out there for the price.

What I like about it is that it has a light texture and it's light -reflecting ... but definitely not concealing enough for me.

on 5/30/2008 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For me at least this stuff is THE BUSINESS!

I have English heritage and have that very fine, thin skin especially under the eyes, and my circles are sort of... blue and purple tinge coming through the fine skin. I agree that this probably isnt for people with strong or hereditory dark circles unless you were to layer it over something more opaque. It does have really good coverage to me though, my circles are quite blue, I should do a before & after photo :p

But as I said for me it is THE BUSINESS! It just blends the skin under my eyes with the rest of my face and makes it look sort of... juicier :) rather than the dreaded papery dry cakey look.

Makes me look all young and innocent like I dont have terrible insomnia and smoke cigarettes til 4am :p

Light reflecting qualities are nice too, some companies have light reflecting concealers that just have.. a bit of loose gold shimmer thrown in, this is far more subtle and effective.

Reccomended for thin skinned ladies that suffer from the blue purpleness and hate thick cream concealers around the eyes.

Although I really must glare midly at Bourjois, $20 AUD for 3ml / 0.1 FL OZ??? COME ON! It looks much bigger because of the huge applicator, but there truly is bugger-all in there! Bourjois dont usually tend to be that cheeky!

whatevs, price is still okay, will buy again.

on 7/8/2005 5:57:00 PM

I haven't succeeded, not once, to cover my dark circles and create a natural look with this concealer. It dries to quickly for me to blend it, dries out the skin around my eyes and it doesn't look uniform in colour on the skin...

on 3/13/2005 1:48:00 PM

Highly disappointed with this one. It might be ok for someone whose dark shadows aren't too bad or that noticable, but for those of who have really dark circles, forget this one and save your money! It will do nothing for you.