August 30, 2014 | 1756 users online

Gels/Soaps - Victoria's Secret - Body Wash in Heavenly

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by chickatthegym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of the Angels body washes. They smell nice but don't lather well. Pretty much a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Knox123

LOVE! I bought this HUGE bottle for about $3 right after Christmas. I'm still using it. It's a great winter smell, I think. I don't even both putting on perfume after the shower. I've even had several compliments at work. It's the best VS body wash I've ever used. It moisturizes so well and it makes a great bubble bath! I'd def pay full price for this. The only downfall of this...the packaging is really pretty, but once you use about 1/3 of the product, it's really hard to squeeze it out! :-(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the new Heavenly Body 'Shimmering' Wash. It has a very concentrated, shimmery formula that smells absolutely wonderful ~ just like the fragrance. You only need just a tiny amount which is great...you get your moneys worth! The fragrance also lasts and lasts! The only thing I don't care for is the bottle itself. The extremely hard, plastic bottle will practically give you carpal tunnel--trying to squeeze it out. But all in all, I love the wash and would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I got this with a giftset (perfume body wash and lotion) I love the scent but I agree that it is expensive but there is a new line which has Heavenly Body Shimmering Wash. I bought that and love it too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pleasantly surprised by this bodywash. I haven't had good experiences with bodywash versions of perfumes, especially if they're of gel consistency, because the scent doesn't last past the shower door. This one is a thicker gel consistency and it smells just like the perfume, but most importantly, the smell lasts a long time. I got this as a gift with a lotion and a body spray, and used together is still not overpowering. It's a sweet, subtle smell that lasts for a full 8-9 hour day and a bit beyond that. One lippie off because it's not as moisturizing on me as cream bodywashes are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the soft, floral, powder scent of this bath gel. It has great staying power despite that it's only a bath and shower gel. I can even apply an unscented lotion after showering and it still lasts. I am not allowed to wear heavy fragrances at my job (I'm in the healthcare field in direct contact w/ patients) so I really like the light scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Melissa1082

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice body wash and it lathers well. Smells sooo good but layer with the lotion and mist =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

I caved and bought the body wash because I already have the lotion and the perfume. :) It comes in a pretty, elegant bottle like the other products in this line. It lathers up really well and makes my whole bathroom smell wonderful when I use it. Its moisturization isn't anything great, but it doesn't dry out my skin, either, so I'm satisfied. Not a must-have product, but a nice one. It's a nice complement to the lotion, especially as a gift.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2006 4:18:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance and it does have a very seductive sexy scent. The lather is nice and the packaging is elegant. I would repurchase on a whim again if I ever was in VS and it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this along with matching lotion. Victoria Secret was having a buy one get one free sale so I decided to give it a try. The scent was wonderful but not something I would normally buy. Very pretty and powdery. I layer the body wash with the lotion and the scent last all day on me. The bottle is beautiful with a heart top. I don't know that I will repurchase at full price but I will scoop more up on sale.