October 24, 2014 | 1546 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YES YES YES! this is what some major HE companies should learn -- consumers want products that deliver and at a reasonable cost.

I bought White lies, black, wine, and the taupe -- all for 1.00 !!! the pigmentation is comparable to CD ! *which to me are the best pigmented eyeshadows* ...

if you can snag some of these do so!.. the color, quality and pigmentation is worthy of more than 5 stars.. I am buying more of the White lies if I have to pay triple.. lol. Honestly this beats the **** out of MAC Gesso and other whites -- it is matte, not sparkly, sprinkly or frosty. And yet it is not chalky, it verges on sheer but with coverage. the black is comparable to UD Blackout and beats MAC Carbon. the Wine is amazing.. if in a different container, would be worth $ 25 from a comparable CdeP product.. the Taupe is just crazy great too.. and so begins my hunt for more of these beauties.

also, note that big trend for 2014 Spring/Summer is White!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Maddy136

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing!! I just brought 18 for $15 NZ and I couldn't be happier. The colours are so beautiful and after doing some swatches on my hand I saw they were bucket pigmented and took a bit of rubbing to get it off meaning they'll be quite long lasting. The only I could say is the shade "sliver star" is a little bit gritty but that's only because its very glittery. If your looking for high quality eyeshadow that's really cheap, look no further please!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I've been using "Snowy White", which is not white at all but matte beige very similar to Wet n Wild Brulee (and thus, MAC Brule).

For the price, not bad at all. Certainly on par with MAC Brule in texture and pigmentation. Silkier than the very similar shades in the WnW multi-palettes I have. But not as good as WnW Brulee.

I'd buy it again if I ran out and couldn't find WnW Brulee anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased "mauve my way", which is a medium matte purple/taupe color. Shade reminds me a of a darker version of Mac's quarry eyeshadow. These shadows are so inexpensive and the quality is pretty damn good for a drugstore product. Packaging is a silver pot with a screw top lid but you can YouTube a video on how to depot them. The pans fit into a mac eyeshadow palette. Def would repurchase this shade and check out others! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kevseb66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is truely AMAZING!!!!! I talking about Jordans matte eyeshadow in "Total Blackout". It rivals every matte black shadow I've ever tried. EXTREMLY PIGMENTED & very nice texture. Blends like a dream. I will never spend $$$$ on a high end black shadow ever again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OOOh , These eyeshadows are the best thing that happened to me since a long time , I live in Egypt and having brands like (MAC, UrbanDecay , ..) is impossible , while other famous Drugstore like (Bourjois , L'Oreal ..etc ) are available sometimes but for crazy prices !!..Till I met the lovely Jordana stand and met those shadows ..very good price , not dirt cheap but good , AMAZING quality ( I could swear these adapt themselves to what I have in mind :) ..different finishes (I love matts and they are the hardest to find in Drugstore brands ..) ..What else could I ask for ..for refrence I have 6 single colour effects now and one Duo :
The singles are (those I have ..)
Creamy Vanilla : Matt smooth cream .
Pink of Me : Frosty , dimensional light pink.
Pretty Peach : perfect light peach matt finish.
Mauve my way : very pretty matt , dark mauve-taupe.
Ms Jordana : duo-chrome strong purple.
Over the Taupe :cool , taupe with beautiful sheen (not glitter ) that can look either brownish or purplish according to the light WONDERFUL colour.
Splurge : Light, frosty green .
The Duo is in "Good Match " which has a light chocolaty brown and a bit dark beige both are matt.
ALL these eyeshadows are buttery smooth , blend like a dream and zero fallout ..they hardly need a primer or a base to show the colours , as they are sooo pigmented :)
I plan on getting the whole line for sure ..The best addication I had ;)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lauraruth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have 5 of these shadows, and I am honestly IN LOVE!
I find these to be more pigmented than my revlon single eyeshadows, and they are half the price! unlike most cheap brands jordana gives you a range of different finishes. these are ridiculously pigmented (in a good way) and do not stain the skin, and give easy removal. The dont have to bad fallout, but the shimmery ones are worse for that.
Two of my favourites are ms brown and bronzeville

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Memmert

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the color Ms Brown. I am absolutely loving this color!! It is a rich cool brown with a touch of gold shimmer. I've been using it as an overall wash on my lid during the day and love that it is natural but definitely brightens my dark brown eyes and also provides a more polished look without looking like your wearing a lot of make-up. I've paired it with dark brown eye liner and also navy liner, and I think this color would work with many eye liner colors to add more interest. The quality is nice too... easy to blend in and you don't have to keep layering as it has good pigment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought 4 of these at $2 a piece in the colors white lie (matte white), creamy vanilla (matte beige), total blackout (matte black), and supernatural (glimmery beige). i also bought natural taupe (matte warmish-neutral taupe), which is actually a brow shadow, but it cost 2 bucks, it's the same formulation, and it was in the same section of the store, so who cares?

the matte shadows get a 5. they're finely milled and SOOOO creamy, the color payoff is fantastic, and they blend like a dream. the matte black is RIDICULOUSLY pigmented, i LOVE it.

the glimmery shimmery shadow gets a 2.5. it would probably get a 3 if it were an uncommon color, but i picked a shimmery beige, a color that's EVERYWHERE... and also a color that should be hard for a makeup company to screw up, because you're supposed to just add mica to your formula if you want shimmer. this was chalky, not smooth at all, the shimmer didn't show up when applied normally, and with a heavier hand, it looked like i spackled eyeboogers on my inner corner.

these are definitely worth trying out, if just for their matte colors, because they're great and they're very cheap. i recommend them and i'm stocking up on the black and white.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Marisoleil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!