Boots No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder

3.2

talc, mica, paraffinum liquidum, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, borage, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate, silk, nylon-12, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, silica [ /- ci 77891, 77492, 77491, 77499] Updated Ingredients (as of 8/10): Talc, Polyamide-5, Dimethicone, Cetyl dimethicone, Zinc stearate, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl acetate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Iron Oxides.

on 3/13/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this product recently and it's the best powder I have used yet and I have tried a lot. It's good for my oily skin and I only need to top it up once a day, love it!

on 11/5/2013 6:12:00 PM

This product really caked on my normal/dry skin whether I patted on with the given sponge or brushed it over. Not a great powder for my skin type.

on 7/29/2013 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Excellent product! I have very oily skin and this instantly mattifies it! Although I have to touch up every couple of hours it is a perfect compact with a mirror so really easy to use! I have tried sooooo many different powders from Estée Lauder to Clinique and this wins by a mile!!!

on 7/3/2013 3:09:00 PM

At first, I used this over my foundation using the sponge that is provided with the product. Using the sponge, it made my makeup look cakey and I didn't like the look at all!
I avoided it for a few months and then decided a few weeks ago to try it out again. This time, I used a kabuki brush to buff and sweep it around my T zone.
It then looked much more natural and prevented shine all day long!
It isn't a product I would rave about, and I wouldn't buy it again if I ran out. However, it does do its job well if you apply it correctly, and its not too bad! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very chalky pressed powder. Doesnt last long. Makes my face look caked. Constant re-application required on shine. Over priced for whats basically a coloured talc!

Good for skin as fair as mine, it works best if you just pat it on rather than wiping your face with it and gives fairly good coverage.

on 3/6/2010 1:00:00 PM

Meh

It made me look chalky and staying power sucked
Might work for others, for me, just...no

on 6/23/2009 3:00:00 PM

I got this on clearance at Target and was pretty excited to try it. I don't really care for it. I didn't have a problem with it until one day I noticed that my makeup looked okay...I just needed a little powder to touch-up the t-zone...put on a little of this powder...UUUGGGHHHH...it seemed to gather in all of my pores and really show them off. YIKES!!! I was at work and didn't have a lot of time to mess with makeup so I tried to brush it off a little but that didn't work. I prayed nobody got that close to really see the disaster on my face, but you don't wear make-up so people will stay 5 feet back so they can't see your emphasized pores.
I also think it has a wierd smell now.

on 6/5/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was really disappointed with this pressed powder. It goes on chalky and doesn't have much staying powder. It accentuated every pore on my face and created creases and lines that I didn't even have.

I much prefer the No. 7 Stay Perfect Loose Powder in both the oval container and the portable version with the built in brush.

This went back to Target.

on 11/3/2008 11:30:00 AM

First the good: Ermm..its an ok texture - first pressed powder i've bought, just to compare to my normal loose powder

The bad: Really quite orange, i seem to remember i got the lightest one and my friend pointed out my face looked really orange (no it wasnt the foundation, i'd been wearing it for months) therefore do NOT apply with the little sponge applicator, use a powder brush!

The UGLY: i thought this was just me, and was really worried as i definatly dont have greasy skin, after about a month this STANK of fish - the compact doesnt smell so much, but as soon as you put it on the brush and put it near your face ARGH! i was there thinking it was my skin that had done this to it, band was real worried lol but someone below says the same, seriously it is DISGUSTING, do not buy.

Such a shame as i love the stay perfect foundation..