Victoria's Secret Velvet Luxe Lotion in Heavenly

3.9

on 11/12/2006 8:25:00 PM

I got this because it was buy one get one free or something. It really does work if you put it on over already moisturized skin. It makes it velvety feeling. Otherwise my skin is velvety/papery feeling if I just put it on without moisturizing. I am not sure this is a necessary product but it smells fine and I experienced no flaking or crumbling or anything like that.

Packaging is nice..Smells off compared to the lotion and perfume. Also crumbles up when applied.. I would not buy again.

on 10/17/2005 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased a black bag that contained this along with 5 other VS products, it was supposed to be 24 dollars but it was less than 10 (without tax) , and it smells nice, strong at first, and very soapy if you enjoy soapy scents, you may like this. Softening was decent but nothing to rave over.

on 9/17/2004 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like the smell of Heavenly, but not this luxe lotion. Not very practical when I apply it after a shower. Seems to crumble on my skin. Yuck.

on 7/5/2004 11:14:00 AM

I have so much in the way of products, I only got this because VS was having an insane sale and I got a tiny bottle of lotion and fragrance I think could actually use up someday. One day a girl came in for an interview and we all asked her what she was wearing cuz we thought it smelled so good. You are not supposed to OD on perfume for an interview, but this was nice even tho she did! :p

on 5/10/2004 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this as a gift- I don't think I would ever dish out that much for a lotion. I love the scent But as far as a lotion goes, It doesn't do too much for skin that feels dry.

on 1/9/2004 10:26:00 AM

I gave this away and now I regret it because I loved the way this lotion felt-a nice velvety texture that smelled heavenly(LOL) and left my skin incredibly soft and touchable. This is a fairly high-priced lotion but I think I will go out and buy more of it because it is one of my favorite things from the dream angels collection.

on 6/25/2003 4:26:00 PM

I love this product! It smells so romantic. I just went and bought more today, they were buy one get one free.

on 3/6/2003 5:38:00 PM

This is a fantastic product. It is so luxurious and smells incredible. Why not a five? Not moisturizing enough and a little too pricey. I bought it for $7 during their semi-annual sale, so it was a very nice splurge. Would buy it on sale, but not for $28, the regular price. Then again, I am a poor college student.

on 2/27/2003 10:32:00 PM

My boyfriend loves this scent! I like it too. It is a bit to musky for the summer/spring months, but in the fall/winter it is nice and warm and it moisturizes really well. It leaves my skin nice and smooth, with a hint of perfume.