Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

If you've never tried a bronzer before, I would totally recommend this for your first bronzer. It's almost impossible for this to go Orange on your skin, it has a really nice even finish which makes your face look much more defined and it has a gorgeous smell! It smells a bit like vanilla!

on 4/28/2015 5:53:00 PM

Brilliant bronzer, I apply using a large brush, gives a natural glow on my fair skin, I use a really large brush to apply to my neck and chest area. This bronzer lasts for ages so it is amazing value for money, will definitely repurchase this.

on 4/28/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have good matte bronzers that I love, but I am a makeup junky and I'm always looking for something new, better or different. I have bought a few Bourjois products in the past and I have really enjoyed them. I had a bad day and bought all the products I have been lemming, but held off from buying. This bronzer was one of those products that I purchased. I did not realize there were different versions of this product. I purchased the only one that was available on asos.com (us version) in #52. It actually has a very reddish look to it, which surprised me, but it does not translate as red on my face. It is a lighter, less dense bronzer than some of the other bronzers that I own, but I sort of like that about it. I can get pretty heavy handed and this prevents me from looking like I have snickers bars on my face. I find you can build this up, but if you like a really bold bronzer then this isn't going to be for you. If you want something natural then I think this would be up your alley. If you already have a matte bronzer that suits you I think you can pass on this. It isn't a must have, but I am glad to have it in my arsenal.

The packaging is cute, but it is a cardboard box with a magnetic closure. I personally do not love packaging like this, but I do think it is more earth conscious and so I don't hate it or avoid it. There is some glitter in this bronzer so it is not truly matte, but it does read matte on my skin so I personally classify it as a matte. I just wanted to mention the glitter because some people are turned off by that.

Does have a very light sent. Sort of chocolate like, but nothing like my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. That smells like real cocoa. The Bourjois has a sort of artificial smell to it. Nothing to get overly excited about or worried about.

Overall I could have lived without this product, but I like it and am glad I emotionally purchased it. I am overall very pleased with Bourjois products and will continue to send big money to get them here in the States. I hope one day this brand is carried somewhere locally.

on 4/20/2015 2:37:00 AM

Awesome for contouring and gives skin a great sunkissed look without being too orange or brown. In my opinion, it's perfect!

on 4/20/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this ronzer. I got the bronzer/highlighter combo (#55) first, and like it so much that i decided to get #51. The powder is finely milled and very densely packed, so you won't get powder flying in general, which also means it might be a bit hard to pick up the product for those who are used to powdery bronzers. I have cool pale skin in the winter, and find both 55 and 51 warm up my skin tone naturally without looking orange or muddy. The staying power is between 4-6 hrs in general.

I do find that the surface of the bronzer would get a layer of crust if been exposed to relatively oily substance such as finger tip that has residual lotion or brush with little leftover foundation. This will render the bronzer relatively not usable as the brush will not be able to pick up any product. So the trick is using flat blade to scratch off the crusty layer, and having a brush that's dedicated to powder product to go with this bronzer.

on 4/2/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i saw reviews of this on youtube saying it was great and for once im sad to say but youtube has let me down.
yes it smells and looks kinda like chocolate but it's a bit orange and it isn't very pigmented and chalky feeling. it doesn't apply very well on my skin and highlights any spots or pimples i have.
i've heard the NYC bronzer is good and will be trying that out but i don't recommend getting this as it's really not worth the hype.

on 3/13/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this recently and I love it, the packaging is cute and I am addicted to the smell of the powder, will definitely be buying it again

on 3/10/2015 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got the original that did not come with a highlighter, shade 52. With the hype surrounding this, I don't know how i can't flop so badly with me. Maybe i got a bad one?

First off, the color just don't show much on my skin. Its like its so hard to pick up the color with my brush. The product is so hard. The chocolate scent does not come off as i am using it as well. (As compared with Too Faced Chocolate Soliel, i can smell it as i am using it) I've tried using it many times in many ways,it just doesn't work for me...

on 2/12/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have the bronzer in 52- matte, I must say it is such an amazing bronzer. I've had it for maybe 4-5 months now and it's really great, I use it everyday. I've tried a lot of drugstore bronzers and I must say this is one of the best ones. Smells good, stays on all day, works for contouring and you get a good amount of product.

I highly recommend this bronzer if your looking for a god matte bronzer.

I LOVE THIS BRONZER. If you try and use it for a contour, big mistake. It is an ORANGE based bronzer, and applied in the way that bronzer should be applied, it is perfect. It's inexpensive, feels great on my skin, lasts for ages and doesn't go on cakey or streaky. The finish is very matte although it contains shimmers so it is understandable why people mistake it for a contour shade. It also lasts a long time- I've had mine for a year, use it every day and have only just hit pan. Brilliant!

Popular Bronzers